glol123

Aug 7, 2018
Maybe someone has a collection of characters already with clothes, and not just cards? Characters from anime, games, etc. (someone did this for HS)

Wakabayashi

Sep 12, 2018
Does somebody know how to unlock all posses in Koikatsu ?
I original KK just by click in the unlocker on the Cheat Tools menu is enough. In sunshine that very same button only works for Free H. To unlock position in story mode you have to Lv Up the H experience of the firl. You can do so with cheat tools entering to the heroine object (there's a button which will open a new window) and set the Hexp parameter to 100. If you look a few pages behind i explained it with screenshots.

• Red Heart
Reactions: thehorses2

The_Chugster

Sep 13, 2021
Does this game offer more varied lesbian scenes than Afterparty? It only seems to have scissoring, unless im missing something

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
Is there such a pack for KK?)
there are no packs I found them and modified them on the face and body to suit my taste.

be careful, these things are endless, you'll never get out of them.

The_Chugster

Sep 13, 2021
Is there a walkthrough or guide for this game? I get that you walk around and chat to the girls but I want to unlock all the scenes for standalone H mode quickly. There is one girl who seems keen for sex but I don't know how to initiate it.

Also, how many 'positions' are there for the lesbian scenes...I see standing and tribbing right now and how do you unlock them?

Last edited:

Incar1

Aug 25, 2017
I suck at character creation, and it kicks me out of the downloader because of "user data" issues, is there a place where people are sharing presets/a way to DL premade characters around the block?

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
I suck at character creation, and it kicks me out of the downloader because of "user data" issues, is there a place where people are sharing presets/a way to DL premade characters around the block?

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
Is there a walkthrough or guide for this game? I get that you walk around and chat to the girls but I want to unlock all the scenes for standalone H mode quickly. There is one girl who seems keen for sex but I don't know how to initiate it.

Also, how many 'positions' are there for the lesbian scenes...I see standing and tribbing right now and how do you unlock them?
I only know this one, although it is not a walkthrough

Hey i have an issu, the dick of the mc dissaper during the H scene,what could it be?
I think it's an option in the game called SHOW PENIS in the H-Scene window.
see 3 posts above yours.
Is there a "End"in this game? on the previous one it was the "Wedding" event
no, from what i know there is no end. and then the wedding in KK is something out of the game like the live where they dance and sing.

Last edited:

Yuuwaku

Mar 17, 2018
Fam's, I got one question. Is the "seizure" orgasm still in this one?? In earlier illusion titles, the male/female/simultaneous orgasms were much smoother. Absolutely HATE the stroke-gasm the newer titles have.

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
Fam's, I got one question. Is the "seizure" orgasm still in this one?? In earlier illusion titles, the male/female/simultaneous orgasms were much smoother. Absolutely HATE the stroke-gasm the newer titles have.
that kind of orgasm is also here, it doesn't bother me but I find it very exaggerated.

Reactions: Yuuwaku

Yuuwaku

Mar 17, 2018
that kind of orgasm is also here, it doesn't bother me but I find it very exaggerated.
Appreciate the info. Guess I'm giving this one a pass as well. I can tolerate sims speaking simlish during sex but for some reason I can't deal with the seizure-gasms. Kills the whole entire experience for me.

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
Appreciate the info. Guess I'm giving this one a pass as well. I can tolerate sims speaking simlish during sex but for some reason I can't deal with the seizure-gasms. Kills the whole entire experience for me.
luckily in KK there is HSceneOptions that takes away the fact that they talk like crazy during sex, but unfortunately for the orgasm there is nothing. i hope that also for KKS they make something similar to HSceneOptions (also because it is one of my favorite mods, it puts many options and many key shortcuts, if i'm not wrong there are also options for the orgasm but the problem is that activating it creates conflicts with other mods, and then it seems to work only for blowjobs)but now for KKS there isn't

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes