Unknown72

Jan 3, 2021
So question, inside the Mods folder, are all the mods in the various "Sideloader Modpack" folders also already imported into the game, or do we have to click and drag those into the MyMods folder to apply them and have them be active in the game?

willard420

Jan 30, 2024
I just can't get the game in English. I changed it in InitSettings, launch game and chara studio through it, still japanese. Help would be a massive savior

Reactions: Angelcrush

abirvg

Sep 13, 2021
My gpu nearly caught on fire playing this game.
BTW, is there some mod for making it really high-performance?
With a quick toggle on/off?

Something like forcing it into 1 FPS, or something..?

I'd like to keep it ON in the background - when I'm making characters or fiddling with the editor. Intermittently with other stuff.

MadHalaster

Jan 5, 2020
So question, inside the Mods folder, are all the mods in the various "Sideloader Modpack" folders also already imported into the game, or do we have to click and drag those into the MyMods folder to apply them and have them be active in the game?
Leave those where they are. When you use KKManager to update your mods it will use the existing folder structure to download new versions.

Anything you download yourself place into the MyMods folder, and the things that come with the game leave in the exiting folder structure. It will load from both places without issue.

Reactions: abirvg

Alphonsocat

Apr 20, 2023
I wish people were working on new animations instead of everything else, this is something that is so lacking with these kinds of games.

Reactions: Wuzzz

Gdo123

May 22, 2024
I just can't get the game in English. I changed it in InitSettings, launch game and chara studio through it, still japanese. Help would be a massive savior
You probably installed it in a system folder and now the program can't edit the config files. Install it outside your program files folders

I wish people were working on new animations instead of everything else, this is something that is so lacking with these kinds of games.
The focus of these packs is the poser mode, not the actual game. You won't see most of the additions inside the game, but there are custom psoes and animations in the poser mode

Lilithmon

Aug 8, 2024
Hey guys
How to upgrade R10 to R11 game ?
Because my game R10
I downloaded the files All-In-One (39.60 GB)

harestheonly

Nov 25, 2021
am i the only one who gets an error while extracting the all in one zip? i think its because of the optional sideloader modpack that is included in the all in one, do i need to delete that folder and install the sideloader modpack apart?

Reactions: Angelcrush

hzb

Aug 29, 2021
Not sure if anyone is able to answer my question, but when I updated from R10 to R11 it reset all the setups in my Stilletto heel.
I tried copying over the data from R10 backup folder which contained the settings (I noticed Stilletto heel data in BepInEx folder moved from where it was originally), however it didn't work.

Is there a way to get them to work, or do I have to do them all again?.
If it's a matter of conflict issue with the new version that's fine, I'm happy to do them all again. Just want to know in future if I have to redo them all after an update.

3.10 star(s) 20 Votes