Unknown72

Jan 3, 2021
Man, trying to use Koikatsu RX21 it just never loads or loads forever, can't even ask for help there cause that threads locked for some reason. What do people here prefer? This one or Koiktatsu RX21?

misha100500

Sep 21, 2019
can somebody help me? when i try to extract game i dont know what but i cant extract all files. I can extract only this half, what i need to do

mv69love

Jan 6, 2023
Help please with Koikatsu SunshineR11.
I downloaded and unzipped the files, (everything seems to be fine with the files)
then run the game and after the loading the window goes black and there is no picture or sound and it's stuck like that
I did the same thing on Koiktatsu RX21 and it works normally without problems
I would appreciate a solution

harry_cox

Aug 31, 2022
Help please with Koikatsu SunshineR11.
I downloaded and unzipped the files, (everything seems to be fine with the files)
then run the game and after the loading the window goes black and there is no picture or sound and it's stuck like that
I did the same thing on Koiktatsu RX21 and it works normally without problems
I would appreciate a solution
Did you first run the game from InitSetting.exe?

Profiterules

Apr 12, 2024
Again, I don't know how to open the cheat window with this update and therefore I don't know how to unlock the animations. Caveman here has hit his head with his club too many times now he needs assistance

abirvg

Sep 13, 2021
can somebody help me? when i try to extract game i dont know what but i cant extract all files. I can extract only this half, what i need to do
Maybe there's not enough space on your disk?
You need space for your zip file, then for a virtual folder when you extract it, and then for the actual folder with the game - all at the same time.
...if I'm not mistaken?

misha100500

Sep 21, 2019
Maybe there's not enough space on your disk?
You need space for your zip file, then for a virtual folder when you extract it, and then for the actual folder with the game - all at the same time.
...if I'm not mistaken?
I think I have enough space, but I try it again after I clean my disk

Gunzorla

Feb 16, 2019
Can anyone give me 100% Save or unlock all H Positon ? i just comeback to this game so idk if i can use save file from previous version. i mean i dont need to play again to unlock new stuffs

Last edited:

Zera47

Feb 11, 2022
Hello guys, any of you know why these 2 sex positions ; Bed Grabbing Doggystyle 2, Bowing Doggystyle 2, make the game froze? I can still hover my mouse and the problem disappear when I switch to other positions. Any idea how to fix this? Been searching the solution for quite some time now.

harry_cox

Aug 31, 2022
Hello guys, any of you know why these 2 sex positions ; Bed Grabbing Doggystyle 2, Bowing Doggystyle 2, make the game froze? I can still hover my mouse and the problem disappear when I switch to other positions. Any idea how to fix this? Been searching the solution for quite some time now.
Updating AnimationLoader plugin might fix it.

3.10 star(s) 20 Votes