Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
does koikatsu cards works on koikatsu sunshine?
Yes but....
They do, put them in the corresponding folder, and the game will convert them when you start it.

BUT, when encountering card it don't recognize (either corrupted file or one with too many mod it don't recognize), the game will fail to convert the card, and it will softlock at the conversion screen when booting. You'll have to close the game yourself, then remove the "bad" card from your list of card to convert (try not to ask the game to conver hundreds of card at once or you're screwed when trying to find the bad one.... as the game don't tell you which game it coudn't convert).

legend_shon

Mar 17, 2018
does somebody here make readable changelog on koikatsu r[ ] updates? Dev calls last updates "love activities", so that mean something was added besides sunbath oiling? tell pls

legend_shon

Mar 17, 2018
13gb RAM, Geforce gtx 1650, AMD ryzen 5, that's my pc, and when i tried to open this game, it worked perfectly, but then, when i go out of the house, like the 3d game itself, the game just crashes, (sorry for my bad grammar, im from spain)
could it be because of the female cards? i added some cards but not that much for crashing the game i think, it could be maybe because some of them need extra mods that i dont have?
you must to have a lot of ram for this, you better go play common koikatsu, its lighter, and has amost no difference with Sunshine. (better imo, have better "chase/deserve plot" with girls due to questions system.
with 16 ram you can run Sunshine with 10-15 girls, but dont add paid modded girls, there enough 2-3 of them even in common koikatsu to crash.

harestheonly

Nov 25, 2021
you must to have a lot of ram for this, you better go play common koikatsu, its lighter, and has amost no difference with Sunshine. (better imo, have better "chase/deserve plot" with girls due to questions system.
with 16 ram you can run Sunshine with 10-15 girls, but dont add paid modded girls, there enough 2-3 of them even in common koikatsu to crash.
but what about the free modded girls that i can found in the cards websites?

dogdogrere

Aug 15, 2020
There's an entire booru dedicated to illusion games cards, its illusioncards dot booru dot org, the majority of them are vanilla (non-modded) cards

KIMMYDEADSO

Oct 4, 2017
Hey guys, really need help here and I really don't know where to ask, so if anyone could, please.
It's a scene problem, when I pause the scene and move along the timeline it works perfectly.

But when I click 'play' the bust revert back like this, is there anyway to fix it?
scene2.jpg I suppose there's something to do with this error? so just in case. log.jpg

kidmos399

May 9, 2021
Hi! I recently came across such an animation in koikatsu, but there is no such animation in the HF patch or KKplug, as well as many other animations/poses that can sometimes be seen in some videos! Is it a Plugin or a manual Animation?? Who knows and can tell me where to find additional poses for H or Studio and specifically this one, for example! Thank you in advance!

Zera47

Feb 11, 2022
Hey guys, anyone else have problem installing slap mod by Sabakan with the R11 and the latest BepInEx? The launcher froze and I had to force close the game.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Hi! I recently came across such an animation in koikatsu, but there is no such animation in the HF patch or KKplug, as well as many other animations/poses that can sometimes be seen in some videos! Is it a Plugin or a manual Animation?? Who knows and can tell me where to find additional poses for H or Studio and specifically this one, for example! Thank you in advance!
Thoses animation are created in the studio by fan, they use them for their own video. Some are shared by the dev (free or paying). A lot of video made and shared on line are made using multiple of these pre made animation / short clip.

If you learn to use the studio and take time, you can basically create from scratch the animation of your dream, but it take time...

And no, theses can't be used in the main game. It require to be patched through a mod, and I don't even know where to start searching for a manual (for coder) on how to tranfert a studio made animation into a mod for the game....

3.10 star(s) 20 Votes