ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
Given that the two "security vendors" that flagged the file are unknown, bottom-feeder types, and that no *real* AV suites flagged the file, you can safely ignore those false detections. Ad-Aware, Avast, AVG, BitDefender -- all reputable vendors, all zero detections. And that's just from the tiny sample shown in your post. Use a real AV suite, for pity's sake, and quit relying on those stupid patched-together Web stubs.
That is mostly true, no need to disregard lesser known vendors though, but look at what they find.

AI means that it's a machine learning algorithm that is suspicious, just means yo be awake.
Susgen is pretty much the same.

Neither are reason for concern, but should be a heads up to keep an open eye if loads of vendors have the same. Luckily the initsetting is open source, so it can even be inspected by anyone that feels like doing so.

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
That is mostly true, no need to disregard lesser known vendors though, but look at what they find.

AI means that it's a machine learning algorithm that is suspicious, just means yo be awake.
Susgen is pretty much the same.

Neither are reason for concern, but should be a heads up to keep an open eye if loads of vendors have the same. Luckily the initsetting is open source, so it can even be inspected by anyone that feels like doing so.
Buddy, I ask you directly because we are litterally brainsmoking on the other side (Rx 16)
Is Kplug from Katarsys compatible with your repack? will it ever be? is there a workaround that you know of?
Thanks and praise your work

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
Buddy, I ask you directly because we are litterally brainsmoking on the other side (Rx 16)
Is Kplug from Katarsys compatible with your repack? will it ever be? is there a workaround that you know of?
I do not test with kPlug. I do not think it's a good mod and its creator is hostile to the rest of the modding community. Adding to this is that the mod frequently cause problems, leading to a massive amount of problem reports back when I bundled it.

I will not encourage its use, nor test for it, but I do understand that some people do want what it got to offer. I would say to just try it, see if you can make it work and all that, and you can restore the repack to the default state by simply installing the latest updater (r6 to r7 now) if you experience problems. I offer no support for kPlug installations, nor do the discord server, so trying it, you're on your own, or seeking support from katarsys.

edit:
Oh, was talking about kk, in that case the most recent update is rx15 to rx16, the rest is still the same

Last edited:

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Any way to download the mods manually ? It's gonna take forever...
View attachment 2208693
Start by unchecking any mod related to the studio. You don't need them to play the game, and they take about as much place as the whole game.

Other way is before starting, only do by small batch or one by one (uncheck the other).
And if it's still too long, the only other way is to get them yourself from another source in direct download and replace them yourself in the game folder...

zebucetiva

Jun 24, 2018
Start by unchecking any mod related to the studio. You don't need them to play the game, and they take about as much place as the whole game.

Other way is before starting, only do by small batch or one by one (uncheck the other).
And if it's still too long, the only other way is to get them yourself from another source in direct download and replace them yourself in the game folder...
This is the studio mod related that u talked about?
kks 2.png

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
koikatsu rx7/rx16 and kplug is a thing.....
Koikatsu Sunshine EX R7 and KSplug is ANOTHER!!!!

buddy just not compare the 2 of each type they only share the name but they are build on totally different structure.....

koikatsu kplug 3.08 use IPALoader (sub type)
have is own uncensor dynamic......hardmod (if you want to use it)
and have problems with v6.02 CE base game and better penetration plugin.....
simple solution to this:
use old rx7 v5.01 base game and dont' use better penetration mod...just use his uncen mod ALONE!!!!=all perfect

koikasu sunshine ksPlug 1.03 use bepinex 5 NATIVE
does NOT use any HARDmod like is predecessor
have NO PROBLEMS so far! ya except than you have to delete the custom katarsis position on
\mods\Sideloader Modpack - Animations
or you will have DOUBLE list of sex poses.....
works flawless on sunshine....
just don' load like 500 cards or the game will explode because he read everycard you put on \UserData\chara\female
simple solution:
LEARN TO READ!

is just a drama/conspiration of some sort....don't beliave at everything you see......

Reactions: Dingdingdong22

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
koikatsu rx7/rx16 and kplug is a thing.....
Koikatsu Sunshine EX R7 and KSplug is ANOTHER!!!!

buddy just not compare the 2 of each type they only share the name but they are build on totally different structure.....

koikatsu kplug 3.08 use IPALoader (sub type)
have is own uncensor dynamic......hardmod (if you want to use it)
and have problems with v6.02 CE base game and better penetration plugin.....
simple solution to this:
use old rx7 v5.01 base game and dont' use better penetration mod...just use his uncen mod ALONE!!!!=all perfect

koikasu sunshine ksPlug 1.03 use bepinex 5 NATIVE
does NOT use any HARDmod like is predecessor
have NO PROBLEMS so far! ya except than you have to delete the custom katarsis position on
\mods\Sideloader Modpack - Animations
or you will have DOUBLE list of sex poses.....
works flawless on sunshine....
just don' load like 500 cards or the game will explode because he read everycard you put on \UserData\chara\female
simple solution:
LEARN TO READ!

is just a drama/conspiration of some sort....don't beliave at everything you see......
Don't overextend yourself...

I ask there because he posted there while I was reading
I Already know that KSplug 1.3 works with Rx6 to a certain degree (character disappearing and game freezing in sex scene still happen), we'll see with rx 7
I just reverted to Koikatsu because Sunshine has compatibility problems with the studio [loads 2.0 instead of 2.2] and lacks a lot of resources for it.

+ Many mods are not yet ported to sunshine so many cards/scenes won't work
nontheless the development of Kplug is privileged over Ks, Just did not expect to find problems due to souch a different mod mechanics.

For the records I can read in 5 languages and I can fuck in 34 ;)

Reactions: bwebrwkerw

wrong5451

Sep 3, 2017
在遊戲文件夾中有一個名為“init setting”的.exe。單擊它,然後單擊更新。繼續更新那裡的所有模組。這需要一段時間,但會大大減少您收到的錯誤消息的數量。另外,您下載的任何自定義女孩都將更加兼容。
[/引用]
20221203.jpg
謝謝你告訴我
但是更新所有mod,我無法正常打開我的存檔

MrAlex70

Mar 9, 2018
It deleted my characters (bought), data, costumes, mods and much more.
Optimized to shi.. this patch

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
where can i download all hair and cloth mod pl share has card it not help it not has hair and cloth mod

JupitersSon

Mar 9, 2020
Just checked this new update out. New positions! And guess what? We can eat pussy now! Including 69! It's so fucking hot. This latest update really makes this game one of, if not THE, best.

Last edited:

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
My girls started using two costume at same time while walking around the fuck happened?
I had the same issue but with hairstyles...

My cards, all downloaded, didn't show any problem in the chara maker, but some of them had more costumes than the standard (one had 23!!)
idk if that could be the cause

noahgreed

Aug 2, 2017
hi, i got a problem while creating a character, when i use the add aditional clothing slot this happens 1670190351831.png

the breast become uneven, but the rest of the other clothes stay normal, any idea of could be the problem?

Nasty_Gary

Apr 28, 2018
hi, i got a problem while creating a character, when i use the add aditional clothing slot this happens

the breast become uneven, but the rest of the other clothes stay normal, any idea of could be the problem?
Check "Split XYZ scale sliders" option on the right, then go to Breasts and play with sliders until they are even.
1670236816224.png

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes