Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Charastudio can be used to change the personality of a downloaded card/character ??

This is for characters with personalities different from the supported by Darkness.
This is the main tool for creating ANY character.
How to create and save characters has already been written in detail. (read previous posts)

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
I installed darkness 1 and 2, and kplug 1.8
i heard that there is problem with kplug 1.8 when you copy abdata to your instalation folder.
There no problem from kplug 1.8 or from 1.8.1.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
PS: For who have problem with kplug 1.8 or 1.8.1 i will share my bepinex version compatible for darkness part2
Note 1: Please use the kplug 1.8.0 or 1.8.1 _fix KKABMX and use the Katarsys uncensored....
Note 1: In this bepinex don't have koiplugin.dll.

Last edited:

Wakabayashi

Sep 12, 2018
Finally made the Darkness DLC work in story mode, but only with Typical Schoolgirl personality. Does that mean the version I downloaded includes only the 1st part ?? Because it is supposed to include the second as well.

eisbazal

Jan 9, 2018
Hello, i remerber i downloaded this game some month ago with the previous build, today i saw Illusion has released Koikatsu Party on Steam, look very similar so i'm just wondering if it's the same game?

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
I'm surprised it acutally made it to Steam after all.

Hell, I'd buy it, but not on fking Steam HAHA. I want an actual copy dammit.

According to Discord channel, it's just the vanilla game with zero DLC included.

Last edited:

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
Koi Party is 100% English and well translated story from the originally released game with some costume 321547 DLC

eisbazal

Jan 9, 2018
Hell, I'd buy it, but not on fking Steam HAHA. I want an actual copy dammit.

According to Discord channel, it's just the vanilla game with zero DLC included.

But it's 50$, why would you want it if it's the same thing as the version available here minus the DLC's? For the translation?

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
How do I even get started if I wanted to have the game with the Darkness DLC installed. Can I start by downloading the game here and then install the DLC? Or should I find a unmodded version updated, and then install it? Considering this hasn't been updated since Feburary, I'm worried about the already installed mods not being updated for the DLC.
EDIT: I'll try this one out for now.
Also according to these updates I'm seeing we should have 4 personalities completely voiced for the darkness DLC by now? Which ones?Im guessing its
Normal(Orthodox)
Princess(Hime)
Innocent
Friendly
By order of the votes, but it says it can change depending on voice recording so I'm not sure.

Last edited:

Mammamiamario

Jun 20, 2018
If everyone reads the instructions for the game, then half the questions will not need to be asked.
+ A significant part of the questions will disappear if you read posts in the topic.
Any function included in the game has a description.
You should use the keys f1 .... f12 , etc. to view your settings
If it is not clear what gives the mod, for example darkness
View attachment 321351
The list displays only those characters that are affected by this mod.

Accordingly, all you need to do - view the entire list and remember the types of characters. Then make a class with these types of characters.
Based on the list (verified based on BetterRepack R7.1 [Incl Darkness pt 2] ALL IN ONE )
for mod darkness (1+2)
1.Typical Schoolgirl (darkness 1)
2.Humble (darkness 1)
3.Timid (darkness 2)
4.Ojousama (darkness 2)

A detailed description of the work of the mod, including the video has already been given in this topic.
If this is not enough
Action mod available at any time of the day, before leaving home
View attachment 321364

The class can be filled for at least 90 people (using the mod).
The default maximum number is 38.
The inscription means that 38 people will be displayed in your class in the game itself, not on the class list (even if you have chosen 90)
And if you yourself indicated that the maximum number in your class is 0 people. So since the game does not provide for the game with itself, you in the class have 1 person besides you.
View attachment 321383
If you indicate that you have 0 people in a class, and then you wonder where it all went, you can’t call it a bug.
man u are great! really thnks!!

i have only 2 question right now, can u explain me how I can resolve the non-view of all accessories in game? :c

and the last question: I can edit my character in those type? (humble, timid, typical school girl and oujausama?)

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
man u are great! really thnks!!

i have only 2 question right now, can u explain me how I can resolve the non-view of all accessories in game? :c

and the last question: I can edit my character in those type? (humble, timid, typical school girl and oujausama?)
And what's stopping you from doing this?
I wrote that you need to read the instructions for the game. If you need to change the settings - go to the settings and change them. This can be done from any menu.
The same with characters. Go to the editor and change the character, if you want to be covered by the mod. It is not necessary to do this for everyone.
If you want to do something - just do it. You decide what suits you. You don't need to ask anyone for permission.

How do I even get started if I wanted to have the game with the Darkness DLC installed. Can I start by downloading the game here and then install the DLC? Or should I find a unmodded version updated, and then install it? Considering this hasn't been updated since Feburary, I'm worried about the already installed mods not being updated for the DLC.
EDIT: I'll try this one out for now.
Also according to these updates I'm seeing we should have 4 personalities completely voiced for the darkness DLC by now? Which ones?Im guessing its
Normal(Orthodox)
Princess(Hime)
Innocent
Friendly
By order of the votes, but it says it can change depending on voice recording so I'm not sure.
Can you read? I wrote in detail about how this mod works. In the topic there is a link to the full version updated 07/06/2019 including Darkness part 1 and 2.
In addition, all that you wrote looks like that you do not read anything except the OP and your own posts. The game is updated regularly and there are a lot of links and posts about it.

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
Can you read? I wrote in detail about how this mod works. In the topic there is a link to the full version updated 07/06/2019 including Darkness part 1 and 2.
In addition, all that you wrote looks like that you do not read anything except the OP and your own posts. The game is updated regularly and there are a lot of links and posts about it.
There is 146 Pages of this game and the Repack info on the main post was said to have last been updated 23.02.2019, not to mention I was not even asking you or anything about your mod. (Of which I'm still not even sure what you are actually talking about) I was merely asking about what personalities were currently supported for the new DLC and about how one would go about downloading and installing this themselves without a repack. I don't know what crawled up your ass and died but leave me out of it. I already figured it out on my own through hong and the official illusion sites, thanks.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
There is 146 Pages of this game and the Repack info on the main post was said to have last been updated 23.02.2019, not to mention I was not even asking you or anything about your mod. (Of which I'm still not even sure what you are actually talking about) I was merely asking about what personalities were currently supported for the new DLC and about how one would go about downloading and installing this themselves without a repack. I don't know what crawled up your ass and died but leave me out of it. I already figured it out on my own through hong and the official illusion sites, thanks.
What does the fact that here are 146 pages? There is a search by topic.
And if you decide to write something, then bother to check what you write. If you didn’t ask me, you didn’t ask anyone (there is no specific recipient in your message). I did not know that you are asking questions to yourself or do not expect them to answer.
There is nothing difficult to see the latest posts in the topic. The information you need is on the previous page.
And if you read the last 5-10 pages, you will not need to ask a question. There is a list of supported characters, there is information about a separate installation of the mod, a version upgrade version without downloading the entire repack, etc.
I could not miss your post because you indicated the wrong character types for Darkness.
I will happily leave you alone, it will also be kind of you to include me on your blacklist. thanks

Aug 22, 2017
Ok, i'll be honest...
The new DLC is like the good old days of ILLUSION (Biko, Rapelay & whatever you can remember early 2000's era) but for some reason i exhausted for all "dark" shit (that's include Slave Route in Four Elements Trainer) because it's very generic for me.
Yeah, that's right; a ILLUSION game without rape shit it's not a ILLUSION game (Artificial Academy had "forced" sex & the sequel had a NPC who force sex with you with a specific strait) but anyway...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
I will happily leave you alone, it will also be kind of you to include me on your blacklist. thanks
Thanks for the advise, but I don't blacklist people, people say unless they keep replying to me for no reason other than to fling shit and cause an annoyance. I don't know what your problem is whatever it is, but whatever it is I apologize for that.

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
AA2 Unlimited makes more nice that feature.

I mention it before the spoiler.
I think its fine either way, if a game is just full of nothing but vanilla stuff it gets boring to fap to after a bit pretty quickly to me. So this Darkness DLC is a good addition to me.

May 22, 2018
There a xunity.autotranslator update from here

Version 3.6.0

* FEATURE - 'Translation Aggregator'-like view that enables viewing translations for displayed texts from multiple different translators (press ALT+1)
* FEATURE - Substitution support. Enable dictionary lookup for strings (usually proper nouns) embedded in text to replace them with a manual translation
* FEATURE - Papago translator support
* MISC - Removed hard dependency on UnityEngine.UI to support older versions of the Unity engine
* MISC - Automatically initialize LEC installation path if installed when creating configuration file
* MISC - Automatically enable experimental hooks when installed in single mod scenario (ReiPatcher) and it is required by the runtime
* BUG FIX - Fixed bug where LEC was not working when run in a .NET 4.x equivalent runtime

Reactions: Serance
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes