alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
This is the preview of the new dlc date 21/12/2018

And is a paid dlc
Looks good, hopefully someone will be willing to add it to a repack, I'm pretty sure I read Flashbangz won't be, especially if he gets in trouble for his Patreon operation before it gets released, but I could be wrong on that. Looks like some of the koikplugin content is going to be put in the official DLC, I saw a couple scenes that were pretty similar plus the ability to join in when two girls are going at it.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Looks good, hopefully someone will be willing to add it to a repack, I'm pretty sure I read Flashbangz won't be, especially if he gets in trouble for his Patreon operation before it gets released, but I could be wrong on that. Looks like some of the koikplugin content is going to be put in the official DLC, I saw a couple scenes that were pretty similar plus the ability to join in when two girls are going at it.
Well, the author of koikplugin he at moment he a little worried about the change can be from this dlc... so i waiting a little bit koikplugin... yeah koikplugin already allow you do that. In 1.57 version even show up the girl you take at home in low poly.

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Does anyone know when the new dlc will be uploaded to be free? I know it will be tomorrow and it will be payment but how long will it take?

clynejr

May 11, 2017
actually i have the link for paid dlc .
but its baidu thing . that thing slow as hell dm me if u want to try

megadroide

Dec 21, 2018
Hello, someone could help me, by placing the last dlc of December 21 to do H with a girl I get errors on the screen as you can see in the picture, someone could help me? please

Jun 1, 2017
Hello, someone could help me, by placing the last dlc of December 21 to do H with a girl I get errors on the screen as you can see in the picture, someone could help me? please

The new update probably broke existing UI translations, you're gonna have to wait for a new patch for them or reinstall the whole game+DLCs without installing translations, though other mods might also be broken so its best to just wait for modders to catch up before installing DLC.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Ok i get the free version dlc 21/12 what i read there UI problem, caused from the translation image.
Wait a fix of the translation or wait a _all version, the most of the case fix the problem....

A little fix go to BepInEx\translation\Images\Koikatu\Scenes_ENG and look for SpriteAtlasTexture-H (Group 0)-1024x2048-fmt12 and delete it. H buttons break as well as in free h this temp fixes those. After doing this though the buttons won't be translated though

Reactions: megadroide

megadroide

Dec 21, 2018
Ok i get the free version dlc 21/12 what i read there UI problem, caused from the translation image.
Wait a fix of the translation or wait a _all version, the most of the case fix the problem....

A little fix go to BepInEx\translation\Images\Koikatu\Scenes_ENG and look for SpriteAtlasTexture-H (Group 0)-1024x2048-fmt12 and delete it. H buttons break as well as in free h this temp fixes those. After doing this though the buttons won't be translated though
thanks to your answer I have solved my problem with the menu in H and it looks good, thank you very much

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes