wewsan

Dec 31, 2017
Use hf patch 2.4 or better.....
The problem can be a damage sharedassets or some file in abdata folder
oh i fix it by changing my default graphic cards to dedicated one, sorry i forgot to mention that i already fixed it but thanks for the advice!

megadroide

Dec 21, 2018
hello someone could help me, when I try to join two girls in H I do not get the button to get in and even when a girl is mastrubando, someone could tell me what to do to see the buttons in question.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
hello someone could help me, when I try to join two girls in H I do not get the button to get in and even when a girl is mastrubando, someone could tell me what to do to see the buttons in question.
you need at last date 2 time and unlock the other date spot.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
HF patch 2.5.

PS: For koikplugin user, before you apply the patch make sure create a copy of koikplugin.dll from BepInEx/IPA.

Reactions: Heavenlet

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
there's all button i have, what is my problem ?? and where can i find missing or oudated mod (ex: [yamadamod.acchairF2])
Untitled.png

Impaler

May 18, 2017
I think that I accidentally downloaded the old version. Is there a way to still apply my save to the new one?

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
there's all button i have, what is my problem ?? and where can i find missing or oudated mod (ex: [yamadamod.acchairF2])
View attachment 273969
missing or outdate mod both are different means.
Missing you don't have the mod for that characters.
Outdate the characters you have use a old id from a mod instant use a new one or the card use a new id and you have the old mod.
You need use KK_GUIDMigration to fix the outdate mod.

Then what about koikatu darkness?
A new character and new animation.
Preorder bonuses
You get these only if you preorder: - Koikatsu Darkness extension - adds "dark" content to KK, for example BDSM, MMF, etc. - Additional personality for use in the creator - New costume and accessories (china dress)
Emotion Creators and Darkness expansion
- 6 of the existing personalities will be extended with voice lines for use with Darkness expansion. You can vote for what personalities should get added until 18th
- Looks like janitor is joining in, new Darnkess preview below
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
New personality
1. Typical Schoolgirl
2. Ojousama
3. Pure
4. Friendly
5. Timid
6. Humble

Bigeye6

Aug 16, 2017
New repack by ScrewThisNoise he can help you on the discord if you have troubles, but don't bug him too much, he's a nice dude and i'll bet he's busy

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Are there any incest in this game? like mom-son
The main storyline is based on the fact that the guy is transferred to study at a school for girls. (1 guy in the whole school)
Characters you can do yourself. Therefore, with a rich imagination, you can fill the class with "relatives"
Follow the basic rule - develop relationships.
You can join one girl if you have a high level of relationship (usually red)
To join two or more it is necessary that all sex parameters of each partner were 100%
If one partner has all the parameters = 100, and the second has at least one less than 100, then it is also impossible to join
If you have already started the h-scene, then it can also be asked to join. But the main condition must be fulfilled here. The first partner and the one that joins must have all the sex parameters = 100. Otherwise the connection icon will not appear

Reactions: Ritsujin

kevintheghost

May 25, 2017
I am having a problem with the Uncensored stuff. I tried all of the settings but the females remain censored, is their a hotkey i need to press or something?

Reactions: NightShadeX

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Are there any incest in this game? like mom-son
The game itself, iirc nope. Unless you create it with the Studio function or you create a char from scratch that you can consider as a sister/mom when in fact isn't (because, exactly, you created it with the editor), there's no incest.

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
How do i load character template? in general section of editing character, there is an option to save current character as template. load it?

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
I am having a problem with the Uncensored stuff. I tried all of the settings but the females remain censored, is their a hotkey i need to press or something?
1) update HF patch to 2.5 OR in character creation, general section (body edit), look for uncensor selector (select vag model) OR in game config, top right corner - Plug in - scroll down to uncensor selection

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
I have an old FlashBangZ pack that was uploaded here a while back. Is it worth it to download the new one from him or is the Screwthisnoise pack better? Same question about all of the Illusion repacks they both do haha.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes