Sep 14, 2017
the koik plugin 1.78 aren't compatible with the new dlc? i've gettin a loading error koikplugin IPA..
how to solve it?
I've never posted anything so far but now I got to since I've spent a few hours trying to make it run.

To get koikplugin 1.78 to run you need:

Repack R7 (get it from here)

Obviously koikplugin 1.78
Patreon only

All you need from the 1.78 folder is the
KoikPlugins.dll
and
one of the .dll from the "RequiredDlls" folder (the one which doesn't require to overwrite)

It should work then just fine

dingusdongle

Jan 12, 2019
I must admit The Darkness DLC is not living up to the hype Illusion gave it or maybe I am not using it correctly because the only time I can access the new DLC is via Free H not through the story mode. " Maybe I am missing something "

The icon is there in story mode but not accessible & there is only 27 map locations instead of 28. As The darkness DLC did add another map location.
Is anyone else having this issue. ??
So far the only personalities that are in the dlc are heroine/schoolgirl and humble. Make sure that the girl you are trying to use for the dlc have those two personalities. They'll release 4 more in the coming months, but I can't remember which personalities they will be.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lefty75uk

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
You can only do it with specific personality at night (not 100% sure if it has to be night) and you must make them follow you.

EDIT:Also if the hand icon shows up without someone follwing I think it's bugged. Did you install old HF-patch over Darkness?
Yep it was my own noobish mistake using the HF patch which has not been completely updated yet with the new DLC but many thanks for the help though.

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
So far the only personalities that are in the dlc are heroine/schoolgirl and humble. Make sure that the girl you are trying to use for the dlc have those two personalities. They'll release 4 more in the coming months, but I can't remember which personalities they will be.
The next update is on the 21/06/2019 & the final one will be on the 06/07/2019

fucktastic

Oct 14, 2018
To those who still don't know how to access Darkness scenes in story mode just ask a girl with heroine or humble personality to follow you then go to the third floor(corridor 3F) you should find a door with a blue hand crushing a heart icon in front of it just click that icon.

megadroide

Dec 21, 2018
someone could help me, when loading the game to start a new day the screen goes blank and you only see the mouse pointer, I have the latest dlc Darkness and also new updated bepinex mods. someone could help me fix this problem

TheDumbOne

May 9, 2018
I thought the "rape" tag was added long before the DLC was released.
It was. The reasoning behind the tag was you could cum inside someone without their permission (I think by getting them to orgasm, removing the condom, and then continuing in that position but I can't remember the specifics).

Spunkmeister

Donor
Mar 26, 2017
Mann i want pregnancy dlc but has more to it though. Like you can see your character raising it, and have interaction with your waifu and child.

May 22, 2018
H automatic speed & motion forced switching plug-in 0.1.0 (darkness compatible)
you can change setting in KK_HCtrl.ini file.

Last edited:

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
Well, read the topic at least a little. I wrote that everything can be found in the posts. At the moment, the current version of r7 25.05.2019. Look at a couple of posts above.
Srry about that, i didnt realize that was there. I dowload it and played, pretty nice game, and a nice chance of pace compared to honey select. One thing tho, it seems that either the heels mod is missing or it dosent work cuz when i make one girl wear them the shoes just poit upwards and they walk on their heels xd Should i just reapply the mod to fix it something?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Srry about that, i didnt realize that was there. I dowload it and played, pretty nice game, and a nice chance of pace compared to honey select. One thing tho, it seems that either the heels mod is missing or it dosent work cuz when i make one girl wear them the shoes just poit upwards and they walk on their heels xd Should i just reapply the mod to fix it something?
If you have the latest version and used clothes that are displayed only in the h scenes and in the interaction, then nothing needs to be done. New items and accessories may not be displayed before the interaction. Reinstalling the mod will not affect this.

If you have the latest version never adjust to the card. It is necessary that the card was adapted to your version.

Everything is displayed on the character card when using the editor. But in the game itself in the general menu, and when interacting and in the h scene, the element is not displayed.
In this case, only editing the card will help.

If everything is displayed including the interaction and h scenes, but not displayed in the general menu.
This most often happens with newly added items. Sometimes it doesn’t really interfere (for example, a piece of clothing may not be displayed).
In this case, if this disappearance is annoying, then editing the card is also required. Namely, the element that is not displayed.

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
I need some help, for some reason I can't save my characters. I create them and then I go to save/delete and click new save but nothing happens. Am I doing something wrong? I googled it but nothing comes up.

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
[
A quick guide:

Frist, start by pressing the Save New Button

View attachment 313064

It should bring you to a screen like this:
View attachment 313066

To save, you need to take two pictures: one for the student card, another for the character card. Once you have your character posed how you want, take the pictures. After taking the student card, the top image on the left is displayed.

View attachment 313068

After taking the first picture, select the character card bubble and take a second picture. Upon completion, the lower image on the left is filled. After BOTH pictures are taken, the save button should be available for selection.
View attachment 313070
That's the problem though, I press 'New Save' and nothing happens. nothing at all it doesn't take me to the picture part it just does nothing.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes