Ric

Oct 21, 2016
I need some help, for some reason I can't save my characters. I create them and then I go to save/delete and click new save but nothing happens. Am I doing something wrong? I googled it but nothing comes up.
If you take the main game (example build from 05/25/2019)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you have all the components of the game correctly installed, then the saving occurs as shown in the examples.

The lack of saving the game may be due to the following reasons.
1. Incorrect installation or mismatch of the computer game requirements.
2. Lack of free memory or computer overload. (when saving there is not enough memory and the process is not executed)
3. Incorrect game settings (some function is disabled. Usually this is done by the user)
3. User error in the save process. User incorrectly saves character. (forgot to specify or do something).

In addition, there are other nuances.
If you take the old character, change it and save it with the old image. That saving will happen in the old place and when viewing it seems that nothing has changed. (the new character is saved and immediately displayed at the top of the list. And with the old image remains in the same place as it was. Only after re-reloading the changed character with the old image will be at the top of the list).
Etc.
In addition, if you filled out the class and changed the character card during the game, you will not see the change in the class. The game will still have the old character , even if you changed it. In this case, you need to remove the character from the class and load it into the class again.
During the game, you can change all these parameters

If you want to make changes to the female character during the game (do not use deletion from the class and reload), you can use the Edit char function.
You need to go into the class menu during the game, select the desired character and click "Edit char".

Sometimes some elements of the character (clothes, body parts, etc.) may not be displayed in the game. It may be due to the fact that the character card is outdated and needs to be adapted to your version of the game. Sometimes this happens with new elements.
There is always one way out. You need to change the character's card so that everything is displayed.

For more information about these and other options for saving, read the instructions and wiki on the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Serance

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
Is there a way to edit your saves? Like to edit the mc stats and the affection of the girl, you know to skip the grind and all that.

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
Hey ! I saw that in the "Extras" -> "Free H' you can do "Group Sex" with two girls.
My question is : How do you make it happen in the "Real game" ? Usually when I start H with a girl, 1 to 3 come to spectate but it never start a Threesome.

SomeRandomGuyWithNo

Jul 21, 2017
Hey ! I saw that in the "Extras" -> "Free H' you can do "Group Sex" with two girls.
My question is : How do you make it happen in the "Real game" ? Usually when I start H with a girl, 1 to 3 come to spectate but it never start a Threesome.
Both girls have to be experienced and then a blue icon will appear above the exit button during sex if you're close enough to another experienced girl.

Reactions: Watters

axbcd

Aug 30, 2018
i'm having problems when i install bepinex 5.0.. al my game got full japanese.. and i can't install koik plugin 1.78
Help please!

Last edited:

davis003

Feb 15, 2019
I downloaded the "all-in-one" and extracted it
but should I download the "updater" and update everything ?

elephantroom

May 2, 2017
sorry if this is a dumb question, but how do you actually have sex in the h-scene insert phase? im just stuck with my penis in the girl but i cant seem to figure out how to actually start thrusting, and using left/right mouse or the mouse wheel just moves the camera

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes