Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
For how have darkness dlc 1 there a new version of more accessory mod
Thank's Makoto
I was just going to wait for the new HF patch update and use it from there after this DLC is complete but never hurts jumping ahead when possible.

burserk

Mar 14, 2019
found this for those who are looking for it how to trigger the darkness event

Nov 28, 2018
Downloaded version from the OP, is there a way to change the white loading screen into fade to black? It was like this in some older version I used but it's not the case with this one. I don't want to get flashbanged every time something loads (which is quite often).

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
I'm using mods on my koikatu game which I downloaded from FlashBangZ. For some reason, my game keeps on lagging, I mean I don't get lag on other ultra graphic games. I'm running on a Alienware R6 with GTX 1080 TI Graphic Card Installed. How do I fix the lag on Koikatu?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Lefty75uk Well, that answers that question, it's an official update. Good to know Illusion hasn't dropped this project for a new one yet. Thanks for the answer. Now to get my main PC running again so I can play at more than 5 fps, my current one is weak as hell.

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
I'm using mods on my koikatu game which I downloaded from FlashBangZ. For some reason, my game keeps on lagging, I mean I don't get lag on other ultra graphic games. I'm running on a Alienware R6 with GTX 1080 TI Graphic Card Installed. How do I fix the lag on Koikatu?
I have heard this many times regarding FlashbangZ version of Koikatu plus there was also an issue with Malware not that long ago.
Here is the link to a well trusted Modder who updates on a regular basis with out no Malware. This is an all in one also with all DLC's and much more have a read through of the contents.

I have my own Downloaded version from Illusion to which I just add the HF patch but while waiting for the new HF patch update to include the Darkness DLC.

I did find a few parts within this all in one compatible with the new DLC and I am sure many others will say this is a good all in one version.

Reactions: byran47

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
Speaking of the KK-HF Patch there is a new update 2.7 released yesterday.

Ty MarCo

D

Deleted member 87664

for those of us that don't want to re download the hole game where do we get the darkness dlc

OeKintaro

Oct 28, 2018
for those of us that don't want to re download the hole game where do we get the darkness dlc
I guess there was a pastebin with a mega.nz link but lacking the crypto key. Was searching for a while but found nothing.
, try your luck. It's a whole bunch of maybe useful stuff if you want single plugins etc.
If you find the crypto keys, sharing would be much appreciated.

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
anyone got the darkness dlc ONLY? i never liked the idea of having to use "repack" since i already own all the previous dlcs and i rather mod my own game instead of using someone else's mod lists/TL's.

Reactions: hennaotoko

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Release 7.1 // 07.06.2019
BetterRepack R7.1 [Incl Darkness pt 2] ALL IN ONE

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
( )

If you need to update the previous version

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Someone have the link for the dlc darkness part 2?
I don't really download different repack. If is possible can someone tell me what file are from the dlc.

Reactions: Serance
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes