anotherday

Apr 9, 2018
If I made a "male" character and wanted to copy this character's look (clothes, body, etc) over to a female card so that the character can be seen in game instead of only played as the protagonist would there be any way to do that other than by going in and remaking said character in the female character create screen?

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
Do plugins write in the registry? Because the folder brower plugin worked in Free H but after I installed a 2nd repack in a separate folder, neither this new one, nor the old, untouched one allow me to change folders in Free H anymore...

This is extra weird because I have EnableFreeH=True set in the config of the first repack...

EDIT: Turns out installing the 2nd pack somehow messed with the initsettings english exe of the 1st repack and now it starts the 2nd repack...

EDIT 2: Yes, it turns out the initisettings exe is dependent of registry entry. I had to run a reg file from the 2nd repack to fix this ...

Last edited:

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
I'm getting an odd error when I invite new girls through koikplugin in Free H. It says 'someone is coming' for a while, then it says 'something wrong, stop process'.

I've checked the output file and it just spams this hundreds of times in the end:

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at KoikPlugins.PovTracer.GetPovRequired () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at KoikPlugins.PovTracer.LateUpdate () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(Filename: Line: -1)

at KoikPlugins.HControl.LateUpdate () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

EDIT: Attached entire output log in case the above isn't actually the issue.

Last edited:

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
This is extra weird because I have EnableFreeH=True set in the config of the first repack...
I'm getting an odd error when I invite new girls through koikplugin in Free H. It says 'someone is coming' for a while, then it says 'something wrong, stop process'.
Why are you mixing and changing repacks? Each repack is made as a finished game, it can be changed by individual mods only if you are well versed in this. The repack developer does not recommend mixing them. Repak from 04/27/2019 is checked and has all recent changes. All you need to do: download, unzip and play.

If the problem is to put the card in the game, then it is easy to do it in manual mode.
The principle is the following
1. Download the cards you need to any place on your computer. Male and female characters should not be mixed.

2.Copy or move characters to a folder
(Hard Disk where you store the game \Main folder with the game\UserData\chara\....)
2.1Copy or move all female characters to a folder
D:\[ScrewThisNoise] Koikatsu BetterRepack R6\UserData\chara\female
2.2Copy or move all male characters to a folder
D:\[ScrewThisNoise] Koikatsu BetterRepack R6\UserData\chara\male

You can immediately save the desired character in the appropriate folder.

3. Run the game and select the desired characters. If necessary, edit them.
Cards incompatible with your version will not be displayed in the list of available characters in the game menu

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018

I've checked the output file and it just spams this hundreds of times in the end:

at KoikPlugins.PovTracer.GetPovRequired () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at KoikPlugins.PovTracer.LateUpdate () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(Filename: Line: -1)

at KoikPlugins.HControl.LateUpdate () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

EDIT: Attached entire output log in case the above isn't actually the issue.
what game version and plugin version you have?

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
The repack issue is separate and I have solved it. I had installed the repacks in different locations, but it turns out they're both looking at the same registry entry, so I need to rerun the regfix whenever I switch between them. I used 2 repacks because I couldn't get Koikplugin to work with R6 (see the Free H invite error in my 2nd comment). I managed to get it to work with another repack, but apparently the invite key (I) doesn't work in Group Sex. It worked in normal Free H though.

Ideally, I'd get Koikplugin to work with Better Repack R6, though, rather than have two versions of the game, so if you could help me understand what exactly went wrong with the whole 'something wrong, stop process' thing I'd appreciate it.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
I managed to get it to work with another repack, but apparently the invite key (I) doesn't work in Group Sex. It worked in normal Free H though.

Ideally, I'd get Koikplugin to work with Better Repack R6, though, rather than have two versions of the game, so if you could help me understand what exactly went wrong with the whole 'something wrong, stop process' thing I'd appreciate it.
The whole problem is mod compatibility. Repack authors cannot solve this problem. The mod responsible for group sex is poorly compatible with the main build and sooner or later causes quite significant errors. It is for this reason that the mod is not included in the main build and is not included in the recommended mode (in the case of the installer).
Given the fact that this problem has not yet been solved for quite a long time, it will probably not be resolved quickly. Although everything can be.
As an option, you can write to the author Better Repack R6 about the prospects for the inclusion of the mod in the main build
You also need to read about mod compatibility. In particular, how does the mod, which is for group sex, work. Some of the functions of this mod are outdated, some have been implemented in other mods. Therefore, errors in its use arise for several reasons, and it is rather difficult to solve it.
Currently, this issue is resolved only in a separate installation.
Here is an example installer. #2,308 Selecting one of the presets highlights some modes and removes others. The same problem - the choice of the harem mode excludes some functions of the recommended mode and vice versa

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
Yeah, that's the installer I used for the 2nd repack. So I guess I'm stuck with 2 repacks, or I could just give up on Koikplugin.

Thanks for the info.

LePruck

Mar 14, 2018
kPlug has been giving issues. When I select "edits" in the personal diary it just exits the diary and I can't reload it. Also, the POV in H doesn't work when pressing the right hotkey, and the girl doesn't show up when sleeping over. I've been looking for the 1.7 version but can't find it anywhere to download. Can anyone tell me what is going on?

Serance

Jul 30, 2018
Does anyone know what's going on with Hong-fire at the moment. ??
Happens every year. Last I saw it was overrun by bots with 100s of topics in the Hentai Games section. They probably took it down to do some damage control.

F95 is my go to forum for all things H game these days though. The glory days of HF are long dead...sadly.

Danny69

Jul 21, 2017
Hi,
using better repack6 from StN...
is there any mod for gay content (manly macro doesnt work)or mmf? (also have probs with niple teasing and using items...solved)
thankfull for help

Last edited:

Spunkmeister

Donor
Mar 26, 2017
Happens every year. Last I saw it was overrun by bots with 100s of topics in the Hentai Games section. They probably took it down to do some damage control.

F95 is my go to forum for all things H game these days though. The glory days of HF are long dead...sadly.
Hmm, i wish " ScrewThisNoice " could post his content/updates on both sites. So, if HF is down he could keep it up on F95. While, HF is on maintenance or what have you. Last time i heard he opened a patreon?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes