MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
ok, but your client always fine with me, i dont have any problem

can you give me summary what update is this ?

Summer Personality Expansion
After School Expansion
Yoyaku DLC
Is about outdate mods, missing last paid dlc and free dlc, missing last update of bepinex and bepis, missing last update translation, missing some fix, old buid kplug.
you missing this update include the free dlc can be find on HF patch 2.7
emocre_yoyaku.exe - Yoyaku DLC
emocre_dkn_01f.exe - Darkness Part 1 DLC
emocre_dkn_02mo.exe - Darkness Part 2 DLC
emocre_dkn_03pu.exe - Darkness Part 3 DLC
Last version of kplug is 1.83 can you even date the teacher or enter in your room

jordlgt

Jun 4, 2017
go to the free h, select darknes, you see xx girls witch you can select, write down the names, now in game find 1 of those girls, let her follow you, go 3th floor there is 1 room, with a darkhand icon, it work only with 1 of the girls from dark(and after school time, not earlyer), like this

and futa all the way trio
Hello,
I'm sorry to disturb you but i wonder how you have two futa aggressors for darkness scene ? (i don't like the old man ...)

Sorry again to disturb you and thank you for your future answer.

Reactions: haildir1983

erku

Jun 28, 2018
Many people i met in my life buy games because "i wanna help the creators/devs".
This work only in indie games (in this case, ILLUSION) or games below the same publisher (mainly SEGA).
That's all.
They are the creators though. They are programmers and 3DCG designers. They do attend Comiket and you can talk to the devs in person. I think their team consists of 30~50, of course your money does not go into individual's pocket directly. But the company is small enough to care, at least for me. Illusion seems doing fine for the last few years but their financial situation is still no where near stable. Because Japanese people stopped buying PC games, and Illusion does not commit to bullshit business models such as CM3D2 Microtransactions. Their sister brands (Teatime etc) were dropping like flies in 2010-2013 which was kind of deserving for the declining quality at the time, but I want Illusion to survive for now.
Also, you don't need a publisher for selling games on steam. There are ups and downs for this, but it is a seller's choice. Illusion chose to not take any middleman company, so your concern is irrelevant, except valve takes a 30% cut as usual.

Reactions: KekKoo

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
Many people i met in my life buy games because "i wanna help the creators/devs".
This work only in indie games (in this case, ILLUSION) or games below the same publisher (mainly SEGA).
That's all.
They are the creators though. They are programmers and 3DCG designers. They do attend Comiket and you can talk to the devs in person. I think their team consists of 30~50, of course your money does not go into individual's pocket directly. But the company is small enough to care, at least for me. Illusion seems doing fine for the last few years but their financial situation is still no where near stable. Because Japanese people stopped buying PC games, and Illusion does not commit to bullshit business models such as CM3D2 Microtransactions. Their sister brands (Teatime etc) were dropping like flies in 2010-2013 which was kind of deserving for the declining quality at the time, but I want Illusion to survive for now.
Also, you don't need a publisher for selling games on steam. There are ups and downs for this, but it is a seller's choice. Illusion chose to not take any middleman company, so your concern is irrelevant, except valve takes a 30% cut as usual.
Literally all of the above, and again, this doesn't "work only in indie games", but in this case? If we WANT more of these games to be brought over without us having to do any of the work aside from, you know, necessary mods like overlays, uncensor selectors and more, etc, then you VERY well oughta. Indie games aren't, so to speak, the only games that deserve money just because "indie, small time, pls help", but because money talks, and if the west has an interest in this stuff, they'll buy it. It's basic marketing.

Aug 22, 2017
Literally all of the above, and again, this doesn't "work only in indie games", but in this case? If we WANT more of these games to be brought over without us having to do any of the work aside from, you know, necessary mods like overlays, uncensor selectors and more, etc, then you VERY well oughta. Indie games aren't, so to speak, the only games that deserve money just because "indie, small time, pls help", but because money talks, and if the west has an interest in this stuff, they'll buy it. It's basic marketing.
Just like Yakuza saga.

WoahMan1

Sep 3, 2018
Does any body know why and how to fix the club selection from being blank in the character creator? For some reason all of characters have a unknown club now.

Last edited:

Kauko134

Dec 3, 2018
I can't stand the google translate quality translation at all that's in the non Koikatu Party one.
It's like you have to convince yourself that everyone at the school is mentally stupid and can't speak properly, i'm still gonna try giving it a shot tho.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016

[ScrewThisNoise] Koikatu Party BetterRepack R1

Release 1 // 22.06.2019
<--------------------->

No donations // no ad-maze // no upfront payment
If you paid for this, you were scammed!

THIS PACK DOES NOT INCLUDE THE BASE GAME!
IN ORDER TO USE THIS PACK YOU NEED TO PURCHASE THE GAME ON STEAM OR OTHERWISE AQUIRE THE GAME!

If you like the mods, please take a look at the list bellow for patreon links where you can support the mods!

If you have trouble starting the game, run the game using the launcher (Initial settings.exe) or through steam.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

MRXS

Dec 12, 2018
It's like a... HoneySelect but in Anime Version...
I hope these girls are pretty as well than HoneySelect:sneaky:

TheBerserker

May 7, 2018
Hi, I have a problem.
As soon as I arrive to the three pages tutorial and finish it, I have a japanese pop-up with a "yes or no" choice.
I guess it asks if I understood well, but when I click on "yes", the game crashes.
Do you have a way to resolve this problem ?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Hi, I have a problem.
As soon as I arrive to the three pages tutorial and finish it, I have a japanese pop-up with a "yes or no" choice.
I guess it asks if I understood well, but when I click on "yes", the game crashes.
Do you have a way to resolve this problem ?
This hint menu appears once before new actions. If "yes" then you leave the menu, if "no" then you will stay in it (if you need to re-read it again). The menu can be called up at any time by pressing "F5"
If you have a game off after this point, it means that you do not have enough memory. Try not to run other programs at the same time and if there is an opportunity to clean the memory. Also help start the game with the minimum settings (you can see through the "F1"). You need to disable what can load memory. It also helps, to fill the class is not 100% (instead of 38 people, 20-30)
Another problem may be in the wrong installation. In this case, only the correct installation will help.

erku

Jun 28, 2018
Does anyone have Koikatu waifu ripper?
from discord
Q : Is there any way to get characters out of scenes?
A : Yes, use the CharaReader program to extract them. download :
this tool was originally posted on > at upillu3296.zip
but its logic is kind of broken and produces technically invalid cards (data length unmatched with the header), so using this may results in loss of card data in some edge cases. I suppose that's why this extractor is not widely advertised compared to HS waifuripper.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: NightShadeX
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes