Ric

Oct 21, 2016

Release 2.3 // 07.07.2019

There has been no modification done to the vanilla game files, nor included any self-promoting graphics. Just the fully upgraded base game with what mods I see as essential, and a few utilities for good measure and some BGs I like. I've included the card for the girl in the poster in case anyone wants it, some illusion made scenes from the Japanese Illusion scene downloading site and a folder of optional clothing coordinates from the discord as a few bonuses for those interested. They're all clearly marked so you can safely delete these if you want.

"This game is not a part of the Koikatsu game, if it were I’d bundle it into the Koikatsu packs in some manner, and not on its own like this.

Emotion Creators is a tool to create, and read already created, visual novels. It’s created using a newer version of the Unity engine, so it needs to be treated as a totally different game. So in most cases things will have to be ported manually between the two games if you want assets moved from or to Koikatsu. (Exception being sideloader clothing mods that seem to work pretty much the same in both games)

The one and only point of this game is to create small Visual Novels with your own characters, and let others play that, or just play stuff others’ve made.
There’s a lot of scenes for this game in my mega folder if you want to give some scenes a go". (screwthisnoise)

Reactions: Prophetic Spirit

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Man, I didn't even know this little gem existed until recently. After a little digging around, I found out that there was apparently a malware panic at some point. Is there anything else I should know about or watch out for before downloading mods and repacks?

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
Man, I didn't even know this little gem existed until recently. After a little digging around, I found out that there was apparently a malware panic at some point. Is there anything else I should know about or watch out for before downloading mods and repacks?
I have the official Japan release version to which I just add the KK-HF patch which works perfectly but you can also Download the repack version 8 " Modded by ScrewTheNoise " which also works great and no Malware anywhere.

Here is the link

Reactions: Ferghus

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I have the official Japan release version to which I just add the KK-HF patch which works perfectly but you can also Download the repack version 8 " Modded by ScrewTheNoise " which also works great and no Malware anywhere.

Here is the link
Thank you, my good sir

orrochimaru

Jun 15, 2018
in emotion creators when i am making a scene i try to make penis orientation but it says none in whose segment do you know how to work it?
and

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
in emotion creators when i am making a scene i try to make penis orientation but it says none in whose segment do you know how to work it?
and
Animation disable the IK and will work
Penis->lock at->who ?->slect the characters from the list->where ?- select what body part the penis track
Specific use if you need use for service like boobjob

Reactions: orrochimaru

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
in emotion creators failed to update the handle name error
what does it mean i cant go online
illusion block any ip not from jappan. If you use zodgame uploader you need setup the you name with @zodgame at the end.
Go in UserData\system open hh.dat with any txt editor example notepad ++, write your name@zodgame. Attention if you have update the game with the new free update 0705 the uploader will not work!

Reactions: orrochimaru

orrochimaru

Jun 15, 2018
illusion block any ip not from jappan. If you use zodgame uploader you need setup the you name with @zodgame at the end.
Go in UserData\system open hh.dat with any txt editor example notepad ++, write your name@zodgame. Attention if you have update the game with the new free update 0705 the uploader will not work!
thank you man. it worked and i figured out how to do the penis thing :D

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So i started it and the english seemed really fine for the first part but when i final could control my character i talked to a girl and the english got really bad. It would be alright if it was something where i could generally understand what she's trying to say but it seems like it just went through google translate and came out as giberish. Is that just an issue with whatever translation patch this download came with? if so where can a find a good translation and how would i go about patching it in with one already installed?
That's because it really is using Google. The first part that was well done was translated separately while the rest is done in very close to real time by the Google Translate server. The people who did that really well done section are still working as far as I'm aware, but progress is slow.

kusanagi27

Jan 28, 2018
hello, anyone here have new repack with new update in it ? update until Jul 09 2019, i want to download again

visigodo

Dec 3, 2018
What are the function of those students that aren't removable at the start of the game? would like to know a little to change their appearance to someone more fitting.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
What are the function of those students that aren't removable at the start of the game? would like to know a little to change their appearance to someone more fitting.
If we are talking about the main game - All students can be changed, including the script character.
In this topic there are detailed instructions on these issues + there is an instruction in the game itself and a wiki on the game.
All you need to do is read and do this.
(If it is difficult to find, it is enough to find a post on the previous page)

rockd

Jul 31, 2017
When I load certain characters, they have a missing black area around their eyes. Which mod do I need to fix this?

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
I saw there was an update to the Darkness content, does anyone know what it is? I tried to do a scene and still had the same 6 positions and stuck with the same area to do it in.

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
Search by topic will help ask fewer questions.
#3,153
I did search for more information about Darkness, it gave me 8 pages of random results. But thanks for the information. Its a shame that it just adds personality compatibility and not more scenes. Oh well.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes