veachous

Dec 29, 2018
sorry to interupt but I have a problem with the first person mod.
KK_HeadUtl0.2.1
I dropped it into the IPA but only get an error that the dll couldnt be loaded

Hyeonmie

Mar 18, 2019
correct me if im wrong but those looks like they are done in studio which offers more options to do the roll eyes. In game it's not available sadly unless you can find an eye replacement for the ahegao eyes(maybe).
ah i see, thx man

Jun 13, 2018
Does anyone here have this guy's Gray model?

That's a creation from Pixiv user "Ao". Here's the link to their post:

The card is the second image in the post. If you haven't done so already, I suggest you utilize pixiv to get more cards. There's quite a few quality curators on there.

Concerned Parent

Jul 31, 2019
That's a creation from Pixiv user "Ao". Here's the link to their post:

The card is the second image in the post. If you haven't done so already, I suggest you utilize pixiv to get more cards. There's quite a few quality curators on there.
Thank you

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
Update KKAPI and Overlay mods
KKAPI:
Overlay mods:
I really don't mind this bug at first one was like " WTF " but after awhile OK sweetheart if public nudity is your thing who am I to judge.

I might just leave them as is for the moment.

Many thanks for links :) I'll just add these to my back up drive.

JIN3708078

Dec 15, 2017
Dose anyone has the white screen problem?
Sometime I just start the game then it happen, but I can still heard BGM and Sound
When I lower the girl number, everything turn normal
Is that mean run out of memory?

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
Have someone here the knowledge, how I can edit an dll?
I need to take a look into the KK_Uncensorselector.dll.
I want to release some uncensor mods, but need to edit the KK_Uncensorselector.dll, that my mod are work well with the uncensor selector.
The closest I could find regarding that was going to the . At the same section is mentioned a . Good luck!

Ceres82

Oct 28, 2017
I can't seem to figure out how to get past the black startup screen with the blue cursor. I've tried launching the game as administrator, but still had no luck despite having my locale as Japanese. Does anyone have a suggestion on how to fix this?

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
If you have followed MarCo's guide and you have no warnings on game load up.

From there check in these two areas. (1) Plugin-menu Switch to Enable (2) Custom-Character Section Pregnancy options and settings
Ok, so i have the Pregnancy dll in my bepinex folder but where do I put the folder titled Koikatu-Gameplay-Mod-p1.1
As i still cant use the pregnancy mod

Lolzi

Dec 16, 2018
nice, works under wine 4.13 (staging)
With a few adjustments. When it extracts sometimes it comes out uncontained (this might just be a bug with my system) so ensure extracting into a dedicated folder.

Issues with plugins not working are probably down to the winhttp.dll being in a different folder -_- and you may also need to add it to your winecfg library over-rides.

Pro-tip, on start up, you may notice an intense slow down, press 'escape' to pause and then unpause it through the interface and the game should play more or less smoothly.

Producente, this is a completed game so nope, nothing new... but it's definitely worth a play.

Reactions: UsagiSabita

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
I'm getting infinite loading screen on darkness DLC content. Can't use the storeroom in game and Free H won't let me access Darkness either.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
ScrewThisNoise Release 9.1 // 11.08.2019
[ILLUSION] Koikatu! / Koikatsu! (コイカツ!) BetterRepack R9.1

Includes Darkness pt 1, 2 & 3 Expansion #3,151 , Marco's KK_Pregnancy v1.1 and other
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
main launcher " Koikatu.exe"
If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.

This release contains translations from Koikatsu Party. There are some problems with choices when a girl asks you a question. I'm still looking into it.

Some people have experienced problems where girls just suddenly looses their clothes for no real reason. This is a bug pertaining to a quite essential mod. If you're experiencing this problem, please visit the to help assist with this getting solved.

This is the readme for the pack, detailing the contents:

FULL 9.1

Updater (Only suitable for ScrewThisNoise repack updates. not needed when downloading full version 9.1):

Last edited:

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
Ok, so i have the Pregnancy dll in my bepinex folder but where do I put the folder titled Koikatu-Gameplay-Mod-p1.1
As i still cant use the pregnancy mod
You don't need the whole Gameplay-Mod for the pregnancy to work all you need is 3 files installed to the Beplnex folder.

Here is the link and Which three to install .

If you rollback to page 166 scroll down to my post and follow MarCo's guide there is even a few screen shot's on what to look for. Good Luck

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
No, I need to check the KK_Uncensorselector.dll, cause I need to know which bones are listed.
Oh, well.. Here's the that need to be compiled to make the dll? I take it this is where you'd find that since scrolling down just a bit showed a segment regarding BodyParts =, PenisParts =, and BallsParts = (followed up with some junk, and stuff like o_dankon, o_dan_f, o_gomu, etc.)

SSSKKK000

Jul 15, 2019
ScrewThisNoise Release 9.1 // 11.08.2019
[ILLUSION] Koikatu! / Koikatsu! (コイカツ!) BetterRepack R9.1

Includes Darkness pt 1, 2 & 3 Expansion #3,151 , Marco's KK_Pregnancy v1.1 and other
main launcher " Koikatu.exe"
If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.

This release contains translations from Koikatsu Party. There are some problems with choices when a girl asks you a question. I'm still looking into it.

Some people have experienced problems where girls just suddenly looses their clothes for no real reason. This is a bug pertaining to a quite essential mod. If you're experiencing this problem, please visit the to help assist with this getting solved.

This is the readme for the pack, detailing the contents:

Is this legit?

Last edited:

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Is this legit?
Have you thought well before asking this?
1.You are on a pirated site and registered on it
2. These are direct links to open sources of information. (The author of the repack himself published the release. So do many authors who themselves are present on f 95)
3. Ask such questions to the administration of f 95 and not to users of the site.

if you are concerned about the rule of law, then start with yourself - get away from this site and look for games only on copyright sites

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes