Junsui Akuma

Aug 10, 2018
I need some help. I tried to start a new game but I just can't seem to get past the first tutorial message. Game will just stop responding all of a sudden. Waited for it to for 15 minutes and still nothing. I can still hear the BGM playing. Also note this only happens with the BetterRepack 9.1. My old Koikatu version has no problems running the game. Even if there are over 20 students at school

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
not sure why I don't find it
I open two of them F an S version side by side and click not find
anyway I'm not find it out any more because I already delete flashbangz after copy mod paste in Screw
flashbangz does not use anything that ScrewThisNoise does not have. Moreover, the mods responsible for clothes makes illusion. This is not a feature of the authors of the build.
This type of costume was made quite a while ago. Now there are much more interesting new models. In addition, costumes as well as characters are made personally. There is a base with ready-made costumes and characters.
Also, this costume can be transferred to the game, just as the characters are transferred.
It makes no sense to use the version of the game, just because of the costume
I need some help. I tried to start a new game but I just can't seem to get past the first tutorial message. Game will just stop responding all of a sudden. Waited for it to for 15 minutes and still nothing. I can still hear the BGM playing. Also note this only happens with the BetterRepack 9.1. My old Koikatu version has no problems running the game. Even if there are over 20 students at school
First of all, the repack and the old version should not overlap (installed as 2 separate games)
If you are using the UserData folder from the old version in repack 9.1, then it is better to do this if the old version was also made by ScrewThisNoise
If everything is installed correctly, then this problem is mainly associated with a lack of computer memory and hard disk load. Check the game settings, the new version has more features and mods that were not in the old version. Through the F1 menu, you can remove the settings that overload the system.
At the first start, you can fill the class minimally, about 5-10 people. Then before the second day, fill in the remaining places.
Judging by the fact that 20 people are maximum for you, it is more likely that the problem is in the computer's memory. The game is designed for 38 people, and with the mod some use 99 people. Typically, to reduce the load, the class is filled for 25-30 people. But the weaker the computer, the more restrictions.
Also read the author’s descriptions of the repack and instructions for the game. Questions on launch difficulties are described in detail.
Kind of afraid to quit the game after first time playing it since I can't find a save option. Is it saveable?
Saving is only possible at home.
201566.1.jpg
If you need to save, and it’s still a long way to going home, you can go home anytime by click with the mouse wheel and the house icon

Last edited:
Reactions: Serance

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
ScrewThisNoise Release 9.2 // 15.08.2019
[ScrewThisNoise] Koikatu! / Koikatsu! (コイカツ!) BetterRepack R9.2

Includes Darkness pt 1, 2 & 3 Expansion #3,151 , Marco's KK_Pregnancy v1.1 and other

KK_Pregnancy basic settings
View attachment 351325
To exclude the possibility of pregnancy in a particular character, you need to uncheck
View attachment 351727

main launcher " Koikatu.exe"
If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.

This release contains translations from Koikatsu Party. There are some problems with choices when a girl asks you a question. I'm still looking into it.

Sorry for the quick release. This pack contains a fix to the disappearing clothing problems, so figured I'd push it out at once instead of sitting on it for a longer time. I also ran through a few mod updates while I'm at it.

This is the readme for the pack, detailing the contents:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are two download options, Full for newcomers, Update for people that already have my previous packs (So they don't have to download all of it over again). If you experience ANY problem after using the update pack, please use the full pack before reporting any problems.

FULL 9.2

Updater (Only suitable for ScrewThisNoise repack updates. not needed when downloading full version 9.2):

IF YOU'RE MOVING FROM ANOTHER REPACK:
I don't recommend just extracting this over another repack, due to potential conflicts. Please extract this to its own folder and move over your chara, cap, studio and save folders.

Last edited:

LePruck

Mar 14, 2018
I've suddenly not been able to load my save. When I load it up, I just get a pure white screen with the blue cursor and nothing ever loads.
I tried starting a new game thinking it might be the save for whatever reason but I'm still getting the white screen. What could be causing this?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
[ScrewThisNoise] Emotion Creators (エモーション・クリエイターズ) BetterRepack R2.4.1
Release 2.4.1 // 15.08.2019

Sorry about the quick update, quite a number of mods were removed from the sideloader pack, and I forgot to include those. Used the occasion to grab a newer modpack as well. This is non-essential, but very neat to have.

This is the readme for the pack, detailing the contents:

FULL 2.4.1

Update from R2.4:

If you want to get notified about new releases, feel free to join my notification discord:

Patreon
I’d very much appreciate it if you would all think about supporting me on patreon, but keep in mind that I won’t paywall my packs, this is just for supporting me making my packs better :)

There is currently a direct download option exclusive to patreons, take a peek at [ ] for more information. ~.~

Version Difference Information #3,736

Jul 22, 2017
Is it possible to have sex with the teachers/nurse? If yes how? Also... not all girls seem to be interested to join the club after getting them to 100% how can I make them join?

pasunna

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2019
Hi
I'm working on visual novel base on this game
So I want to capture h scene in transparent
but f11 still get this

Koikatu-2019-08-17-08-42-39-Render.png

I load and use

no now I'm not edit anything
the studio and in game character making are transparent
but in the h scene is not
can this game capture h scene in transparent?

and in this capture
I want some good hug
but can't find a hug pose
so end up use standing h pose
if anyone can point out better post I'm very thank you

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
Anyone have lag reduction tips? My computer is no kitten but this thing just CHUGS.
try the kk fixes by marc0, if it still doesn't work something is definitely screwing it up. Maybe do a cleain install without sideloader mods or anything first to see how smooth it is.

pasunna

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2019
Hi
Anyone know how to set the shading in game and studio to the same
I really like this setting shading in game

ingame.png

but when I load character in studio
she very pale
I don't know why
studio.png

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Hi
I'm working on visual novel base on this game
So I want to capture h scene in transparent
but f11 still get this

View attachment 373446

I load and use

no now I'm not edit anything
the studio and in game character making are transparent
but in the h scene is not
can this game capture h scene in transparent?

and in this capture
I want some good hug
but can't find a hug pose
so end up use standing h pose
if anyone can point out better post I'm very thank you
You need press F9

Reactions: pasunna

pasunna

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2019
you need remove the map in first place
Press F11+Left shift
Can you change the key from config.ini in BepInEx.
I can change key in config.ini
but can't find the option to remove map
it's the in game h scene
aASD.png

You need set up the shading from screen effect tab
I try to mess with that but nothing near the in game shading shadowing
it's also got small option
I don't know if it can go that far

adasd.png

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Anyone have a save with all events finished now that the base game is content complete? I get through the room part of the intro just fine, but it hangs on a black screen when going to the school. The music continues normally and I can bring up the exit game prompt with ESC, but no way to get through it except to load a save after all events are done. I have gotten through the intro in the past, but it would then hang the same on the next event. I have saves, but they are severely outdated and I would just get stuck when it introduces the content that wasn't in the game when my saves were made and therefore wasn't unlocked in my saves.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
I can change key in config.ini
but can't find the option to remove map
it's the in game h scene
View attachment 373684

I try to mess with that but nothing near the in game shading shadowing
it's also got small option
I don't know if it can go that far

View attachment 373685
in config.ini find the voice [com.bepis.bepinex.screenshotmanager]
and change the key from Take_rendered_screenshot=F9 (key example)
For the second screenshot i don't know never used.

Reactions: pasunna

pasunna

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2019
in config.ini find the voice [com.bepis.bepinex.screenshotmanager]
and change the key from Take_rendered_screenshot=F9 (key example)
For the second screenshot i don't know never used.
it's already set to F11 that I use
so... it's can't capture transparent background in h scene then
anyway thank you

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes