MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
No the repack & the KPlug are different as the description provides Repack is the entire base game with all DLC's and a few mods and utility's added.
As for KPlug is a stand alone mod It was a steep learning curve for myself getting use to the different options but well worth the effort " katarsys " really did his homework on this mod he even added extra positions the only thing missing is a few DP for MFM positions and it could almost pass as a DLC. There is a manual to help also.

Just use the link provided
- Mod
There some 3p, like a double lick or double boob job but you need actived the bidder, with CTR+H

Reactions: Lefty75uk

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
thanks bud. Any incompabilities with the repack I should take note of or should I just paste it in the directory and play?
Yes this mod is a copy & paste to your Koikatu folder.

" ScrewThisNoise " R-packs should be OK as they are almost identical to my own JP Illusion DL membership version I would have a read through both contents lists on the R-pack & the KPlug. " To be on the safe side "

You could ask someone who uses the R-packs & KPlug they would be the best ones to ask regarding this question. You could always try this for yourself " But make sure you back up your Userdata folder " this way you can rollback if something goes wrong.

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
There some 3p, like a double lick or double boob job but you need actived the bidder, with CTR+H
Yes got this working Ty + got the Chase me Mod working also " Almost every student in any room will chase you " caution hitting this key in the cafeteria as things can get crazy quickly especially during lunch break.

thehiber

Sep 9, 2018
I been facing 2 problems ( I am new ).

1) The tag "rape" just there for show or I need to turn on option? Because even in H scene, I can not even anal because she dont like it. ( solved myself)

2) Some translation still in japanese. A little mix between japan and en but there are 2 completely in japan. The beautiful long black hair girl from swimming club. The H scenes translation are all in japan (not the option, the girl talking sub is in japan) (still need help)

Help pls

Last edited:

thehiber

Sep 9, 2018
Everything is written in the description of the game.
In the repack, the entire translation is in English, sometimes you can find 1-2% of untranslated phrases (usually in minor dialogs) #3,767
In order not to write the same thing, read the description. There is about the features of the translation. And read what "darkness" is.
The tag "rape" depends on the actions in relation to the character and the use of some mods. In the description of the game (wiki) there is a table of characters and the desired attitude. If you act in excess of the permissible norm it will already be "rape"
Another direct manifestation of "rape" is some mods. "Darkness" is rape, etc.
Thank U so Much. This should be a guide at first page :). Edit: Can not found the Marco's KK_Pregnancy v1.1, where can i get it?

Last edited:

tosplc

Apr 7, 2018
Not with that transfer cap MEGA has, this game probably fills that twice over by now, so you'd be waiting at least a full day for it to download even on the best internet connection.
Ah. Ok. Thanks. The reason I alsed about Mega is I pay for it so it’s pretty much the only one I use.

thehiber

Sep 9, 2018
It is already in the repack. It can also be found on the author’s page.
Thanks again, one more question: The Koikatu gameplay tweak mod 1.4.2 allow me to forceful in ways but the only option that still restrained is Anal first time, still dont allow u to forceful with that. Can this be fixed or I hav to wait for new updates?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Thanks again, one more question: The Koikatu gameplay tweak mod 1.4.2 allow me to forceful in ways but the only option that still restrained is Anal first time, still dont allow u to forceful with that. Can this be fixed or I hav to wait for new updates?
I know no more than what is written in the description of this mod. Read the description.
I don’t think there is a bug there. It all depends on the characteristics of each character. When creating a character, his preferences are indicated. And if the character’s card contains a prohibition of anal sex, then this can be overcome through the development of other parameters. If there is no prohibition , then everything can be done the first time. This is all written too.
6af162606951efc5a8a06a9aded66588.jpg

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
um, what is this ? new update ?, umm sorry, I'm not playing this game for a month

i have game client from makotoyuki90, and now, i already installing HFpatch 2.7 and kplug 1.82

so how to instal new update ? step by step, can you help me ? please
i wub you xD

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Ah. Ok. Thanks. The reason I alsed about Mega is I pay for it so it’s pretty much the only one I use.
If you have a paid account, your transfer cap should be high enough. Most people here don't, such as myself. I have a free account, so I would be waiting that long. That's why torrents are used.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I been facing 2 problems ( I am new ).

1) The tag "rape" just there for show or I need to turn on option? Because even in H scene, I can not even anal because she dont like it. ( solved myself)

2) Some translation still in japanese. A little mix between japan and en but there are 2 completely in japan. The beautiful long black hair girl from swimming club. The H scenes translation are all in japan (not the option, the girl talking sub is in japan) (still need help)

Help pls
Everything is written in the description of the game.
In the repack, the entire translation is in English, sometimes you can find 1-2% of untranslated phrases (usually in minor dialogs) #3,767
In order not to write the same thing, read the description. There is about the features of the translation. And read what "darkness" is.
The tag "rape" depends on the actions in relation to the character and the use of some mods. In the description of the game (wiki) there is a table of characters and the desired attitude. If you act in excess of the permissible norm it will already be "rape"
Another direct manifestation of "rape" is some mods. "Darkness" is rape, etc.
The in H subtitles are translated in real time as is ANY content from DLC. They will appear in Japanese at first and should turn English in a second or two after that. If they don't, check your internet.

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
There is the another option you could learn the spoken part of the Japanese language which in turn any other Japanese game,movie or manga you play or watch will instantly make a better understanding. " A little dedication will pay off later "

I have no idea myself of the written part hence the reason I use the KK-HF patch & google translate . As for the forceful part you might wish to look up " KPlug mod " has a few more options in regards to being forceful.

Jun 13, 2018
Just as a note for those looking for cards, screwthisnoise updated the mega folder for koikatsu cards:

Previously, the last file name was in high 72000's; the new last file is in the 77000's. Good hunting.

thehiber

Sep 9, 2018
There is the another option you could learn the spoken part of the Japanese language which in turn any other Japanese game,movie or manga you play or watch will instantly make a better understanding. " A little dedication will pay off later "

I have no idea myself of the written part hence the reason I use the KK-HF patch & google translate . As for the forceful part you might wish to look up " KPlug mod " has a few more options in regards to being forceful.
Thanks, I am living in China so do I need to change my translator? and where can I find Kplug mod?

Sephrit

Jan 18, 2018
So i heard about the newish Koikatsu Party that came to steam but how do I add mods to it like the original koikatsu. I remember there being a BepInEX folder to put them in but that's gone now

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Just as a note for those looking for cards, screwthisnoise updated the mega folder for koikatsu cards:

Previously, the last file name was in high 72000's; the new last file is in the 77000's. Good hunting.
This is a permalink. It is regularly updated and there are more than 10 posts about it in this topic.
If you really want to talk about cards, then you need to specify all the resources
There are links in each post with a repack

CARDS
screwthisnoise's

Other resources
#2,710

Cards on each of the listed resources are regularly updated.

So i heard about the newish Koikatsu Party that came to steam but how do I add mods to it like the original koikatsu. I remember there being a BepInEX folder to put them in but that's gone now
You can use the ready-made repack and add nothing.
Now relevant is version 2

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Sephrit

Sephrit

Jan 18, 2018
Is there any fix to starting the BetterRepack R2 version and it just blackscreens. The iconic blue mouse cursor shows up but thats it black screen with the cursor and it's not frozen.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes