Yowzah125

Jun 5, 2018
Huh, wow, I never would have guessed. Thanks for posting the solution I'll remember that.

1. Remove cards you don't use/care about and move them in only when you need to.

2. I'm not sure if you know this, but you can move the cards back in the chara folder while the game is open and it will refresh/add them in a couple seconds.

3. Manually Drag and drop the ones you want to load in the game window ( ) and keep them in a different folder outside of the game's.
Yeah. I came across that solution by chance. Then again, doorstop_config.ini was the solution to past problems with kplug, though those problems affected every aspect, not just the uncensor. Regardless, I decided to give it a shot. I did the registry fixer as a precaution, I don't think that part is absolutely necessary. I even consider it a bit overkill. xD

Reactions: Serance

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Yeah. I came across that solution by chance. Then again, doorstop_config.ini was the solution to past problems with kplug, though those problems affected every aspect, not just the uncensor. Regardless, I decided to give it a shot. I did the registry fixer as a precaution, I don't think that part is absolutely necessary. I even consider it a bit overkill. xD
You just forget add an important component in your KK game folder for the correct function of bepinex.

xpene

Sep 23, 2019
if there a way to revert the game as it was the first time? (keeping cards and save)
i installed some mods that are giving me some bugs and i don't want to redownload.

PaperDoor18+

Jan 8, 2018
The English translation hasn't worked since I updated to RX3, I can't figure out what's going on. I probably need to delete or move something, but I don't want to mess things up even more. Wanted to consult the Kplug Manual before posting here, but I have no idea where to find that.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
The English translation hasn't worked since I updated to RX3, I can't figure out what's going on. I probably need to delete or move something, but I don't want to mess things up even more. Wanted to consult the Kplug Manual before posting here, but I have no idea where to find that.
The translation work with internet connection, cometime can be not work. KplugManual should be inside kplugcore from kplug patreon version.

intrusivereverie

Feb 9, 2019
It's been a while since I updated Koikatsu, and I noticed that the repacks have been shifted from the R (the one I have I think is R8) to the RX packs.

How would I switch over from R to RX without redownloading the entire game again?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
It's been a while since I updated Koikatsu, and I noticed that the repacks have been shifted from the R (the one I have I think is R8) to the RX packs.

How would I switch over from R to RX without redownloading the entire game again?
You cannot update the game without downloading the new version completely
Since the release of version 8, about 5 versions have been released. Version 9.3 was the last when it was possible to upgrade through the adapter. Starting with the repack rx1, updating through the adapter is only possible if you have the full version of the "x" series (repack rx1 or rx2). The thing is that in versions prior to repack rx1 worked on bepin4, and starting from repack rx1 on bepin5.
In your case, you need to download the full version of repack rx3.
To transfer previous saves, use the data from the UserData folder...

intrusivereverie

Feb 9, 2019
You cannot update the game without downloading the new version completely
Since the release of version 8, about 5 versions have been released. Version 9.3 was the last when it was possible to upgrade through the adapter. Starting with the repack rx1, updating through the adapter is only possible if you have the full version of the "x" series (repack rx1 or rx2). The thing is that in versions prior to repack rx1 worked on bepin4, and starting from repack rx1 on bepin5.
In your case, you need to download the full version of repack rx3.
To transfer previous saves, use the data from the UserData folder...
Welp, sucks to suck, I guess. Thanks though.

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
I can't find the option, where can I change to not the see the eyes of the girl throught her hair ?
Is it in game Option or Character creation ?

embrace455

Nov 23, 2019
what should i do with the 1-5 mega files? i tried to unzip 1 with 7zip and something went wrong while extracting

well,i think i fixed it.
i think it worked with winrar.

Last edited:
Reactions: RickCole21

shimoricha

Nov 30, 2017
You ask because you don’t want to read the description or just that? Repack 9.3 is outdated, but it has a description of what included in there. The same applies to the current version of repack rx3.
If you really need an answer, just read... (It’s useful to read not only the instructions for the game but the topic itself together with OP ...)
thanks for your reply, first i'm not used to this kind of forum so yeah i don't understand much. if you mean the "repack content" then yes i've read it. but i don't understand, it says "what is included in the base game?", but it has "base game release" in it, it also has "Darkness pt 1, 2 & 3 Expansion " and "koikatsu party translation" so assuming it already include koikatsu party shouldn't be that weird, but then there is koikatsu party link in the bottom, so i assume it was added before the latest update.

rather than assuming things and downloading additional pack that end up is not needed (i have a slow internet), i choose to ask to the forum, maybe some people that already downloaded said pack can assure me of what to do. but ok, thanks

shimoricha

Nov 30, 2017
You ask because you don’t want to read the description or just that? Repack 9.3 is outdated, but it has a description of what included in there. The same applies to the current version of repack rx3.
If you really need an answer, just read... (It’s useful to read not only the instructions for the game but the topic itself together with OP ...)
thanks for your reply, first i'm not used to this kind of forum so yeah i don't understand much. if you mean the "repack content" then yes i've read it. but i don't understand, it says "what is included in the base game?", but it has "base game release" in it, it also has "Darkness pt 1, 2 & 3 Expansion " and "koikatsu party translation" so assuming it already include koikatsu party shouldn't be that weird, but then there is koikatsu party link in the bottom, so i assume it was added before the latest update.

rather than assuming things and downloading additional pack that end up is not needed (i have a slow internet), i choose to ask to the forum, maybe some people that already downloaded said pack can assure me of what to do. but ok, thanks

Ric

Oct 21, 2016

Open the wiki on the game (OP )

open the full description: "This is the readme for the pack, detailing the contents and some instructions:" (#5,250)
open the "Difference with other versions" + "Current versions based on Koikatu: "

+ each version has its own description

Answers to your questions can be found by reading what Koikatu is and what is its difference from other versions, etc.
The answer to your question will always be just a form of retelling of what has already been written ...

KrystalStuck

Aug 14, 2018
Having a bug where I hit the load game button, select my save file, and the screen transitions to white, however it never goes beyond that. Previously it would do this, but the whole window would freeze / become non responsive, but only because it was working to load the game. Now, it just sits on the white screen doing nothing. Clicking and pressing keys doesn't help, and the upper toolbar options work just fine (minimize, exit, fullscreen). What should I do?

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
Having a bug where I hit the load game button, select my save file, and the screen transitions to white, however it never goes beyond that. Previously it would do this, but the whole window would freeze / become non responsive, but only because it was working to load the game. Now, it just sits on the white screen doing nothing. Clicking and pressing keys doesn't help, and the upper toolbar options work just fine (minimize, exit, fullscreen). What should I do?
I'd like to add that pushing the spacebar in the Bepin cmd log window will pause the game from loading can create this exact situation. Pressing space again will cause the game to start loading again. But yea, RAM is probably the real issue. If you have at least 8 GB probably will be fine..16 GB for large rooms.

2020-02-22-14-19-48.png

Reactions: Ric
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes