Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
alex2011 Damn, I haven't ever been able to trigger a masturbation scene since I got this game. It frustrates me endlessly. Only can see it in Free H. Nothing beats School Mate masturbation scenes though. @Homemate came pretty close however. Illusion gets more and more lazy with H for some reason...but I give them credit for making the best anime character creator in history in Koi.

Lagharto

Feb 23, 2020
I have a small doubt about this game (amazing game, btw) : Is there a way to make the math teacher agree to kiss? I have grinded all exp (she is pro already) and she still denies a kiss.

(First post in this forum.)

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
I have a small doubt about this game (amazing game, btw) : Is there a way to make the math teacher agree to kiss? I have grinded all exp (she is pro already) and she still denies a kiss.

(First post in this forum.)
I haven't sat down to actually play the game yet even with all my comments so far, but after looking into it some apparently all 3 adults understand the importance of safe sex/won't let you go condomless, so the kiss option may also be somewhat tied to that (though again, can't confirm).

If you're interested, apparently there's a "gameplay mod" (see here: , should already be in the Optional Mods folder... I think, it was with the RX3 download I did but don't know what F95's is at) that allows you to go condomless and changes other gameplay things in the story, but if your kink is sweet older lady kisses then... I legit don't know if that's possible.

Lagharto

Feb 23, 2020
I haven't sat down to actually play the game yet even with all my comments so far, but after looking into it some apparently all 3 adults understand the importance of safe sex/won't let you go condomless, so the kiss option may also be somewhat tied to that (though again, can't confirm).

If you're interested, apparently there's a "gameplay mod" (see here: , should already be in the Optional Mods folder... I think, it was with the RX3 download I did but don't know what F95's is at) that allows you to go condomless and changes other gameplay things in the story, but if your kink is sweet older lady kisses then... I legit don't know if that's possible.
So, I don't know if because it's changed by a mod (unless there's some mod that adds dialogue too), but after reaching "pro" status, I could go condomless with that teacher. I just can't kiss her.

I'm using Better Repack RX3.7.

SatanSama666

Aug 21, 2018
anyone know how to get a mod with more positions i found something called kplug but have no clue how to install it i try just dropping the folder into the games main folder and it didnt work

ZeroBout

May 27, 2019
So just downloaded this game recently (amazing btw) and was wondering if the fan-translation is update to date or not cause some characters with the mysterious and Big sisterly trait dialogs are not translating at all

tedtom

Aug 4, 2017
So can someone help me?

All of a sudden my game crashes whenever I try to save. Is there a way to generate a log file so you people can help me?

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
it you have bepinex5 you put all kplug files in the plugins folder in the main folder.
What ? stop right here, before the user do something wrong.
Kplug should go in BepinEx/IPA folder. All instruction are writing on KplugManual.html include compatibilitynote.pdf.
More specific
abdata folder -> KK main game folder
KoikPlugins.dll -> BepinEx/IPA folder
Plugins folder -> KK main game folder

Reactions: Serance and Ric

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
IF some one have problem install kplug a made a tutorial some time ago
For no party user you don't need download the lost, file!

Reactions: Ric

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
alex2011 Damn, I haven't ever been able to trigger a masturbation scene since I got this game. It frustrates me endlessly. Only can see it in Free H. Nothing beats School Mate masturbation scenes though. @Homemate came pretty close however. Illusion gets more and more lazy with H for some reason...but I give them credit for making the best anime character creator in history in Koi.
Leave a girl at high lust/lewdness/H bar and she will find a nice, quiet place to play with herself. It can be anywhere, but the animation will only kick in once she is the only one in the room. She will continue from there as long as nobody gets in her cone of vision, think like it's a stealth game like Metal Gear games or similar for example. Once she hits the horny state, she will continue even if she spots you, but I'm pretty sure she'll still run if she spots another girl. Also, I think the locations are weighted in the code, meaning she is more likely to choose some over others. They go to the storage room in the gym more often than the girl's bathrooms, for example.

Reactions: Lefty75uk

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

It's more that they are teachers and that risking pregnancy is risking them getting fired. It's almost like there was a planned pregnancy system that didn't make it into the final game. As for kissing, I think they may allow it given time. They are very much like the student girls with the exception of not having an option to be ok with raw insertion and that their H meter only gives a success chance whereas the student H meter will increase the likelyhood they'll come to you for it or ask while in conversation. The teachers also don't have the trait system the students do.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
What ? stop right here, before the user do something wrong.
Kplug should go in BepinEx/IPA folder. All instruction are writing on KplugManual.html include compatibilitynote.pdf.
More specific
abdata folder -> KK main game folder
KoikPlugins.dll -> BepinEx/IPA folder
Plugins folder -> KK main game folder
Huh, maybe that's why I'm not getting the messages in my room anymore. I put the plugins folder in the BepInEx plugins folder.

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
Leave a girl at high lust/lewdness/H bar and she will find a nice, quiet place to play with herself. It can be anywhere, but the animation will only kick in once she is the only one in the room. She will continue from there as long as nobody gets in her cone of vision, think like it's a stealth game like Metal Gear games or similar for example. Once she hits the horny state, she will continue even if she spots you, but I'm pretty sure she'll still run if she spots another girl. Also, I think the locations are weighted in the code, meaning she is more likely to choose some over others. They go to the storage room in the gym more often than the girl's bathrooms, for example.
You can always look through the day roster & look for the students location & time spent there depending on the time of day for example " Lunch break - Cafeteria / Club activates - KK- club / Home time - there own club group " If they are not in these locations at certain times of the school day. " Time in each location + being alone or with one other student "

Sometimes if you catch students running off with out your own input keep track of there movements this has proven a good sign also. " they are looking for privacy or have an invite to Yuri with another student "

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
You can always look through the day roster & look for the students location & time spent there depending on the time of day for example " Lunch break - Cafeteria / Club activates - KK- club / Home time - there own club group " If they are not in these locations at certain times of the school day. " Time in each location + being alone or with one other student "

Sometimes if you catch students running off with out your own input keep track of there movements this has proven a good sign also. " they are looking for privacy or have an invite to Yuri with another student "
Correct, oops, forgot to put that part in. Not knowing how to track them could make it difficult to spot a masturbation or lesbian scene in progress. I usually go by the logic that, if she's alone or with only one other person in a dead end room, she's masturbating or having lesbian sex. Dead end rooms in this case are any room that has only one way in or out like the gym storage or the gym itself. There's also the sixth sense ability for those of us with Kplug, but it doesn't catch every single instance of any particular action. I once had a girl I was stalking go into the shower while I had sixth sense active and it never put up a notification for her. The girls also seem less likely to target a room that gets a lot of foot traffic like the hallways, at least from what I've noticed.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I just encountered something odd. Two of my girls were in a lesbian H session in the 1st floor hallway at the chair by the stairwell. I had multiple other girls less than two seconds from entering when I entered and not only were the two actively in the lesbian chair cunnilingus animation, but nobody that I knew was right by that same entry point that I went in through came in until I interrupted the lesbian H by walking into their cone of vision. It's as if NPCs are blocked from entering during the animation as long as the animation is actually active, which is only true if you have entered the room. It otherwise counts as inactive. They are counted as in lesbian H, but the animation does not occur and the block on other NPCs entering is not in place.

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
2020-03-05-15-51-34.png
A landmark post count moment in F95 history! (But why reply over and over and not just 1 post?)

TheBerserker

May 7, 2018
I'm wondering, is there a way to change female character cards into male cards ?
Also, is the HF Patch already included, or do I have to download it ?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
View attachment 577685
A landmark post count moment in F95 history! (But why reply over and over and not just 1 post?)
I keep forgetting to edit replies to comments after the first in and it doesn't always keep the first reply in the text box when I switch pages, wich means having to type it all over again.

I'm wondering, is there a way to change female character cards into male cards ?
Also, is the HF Patch already included, or do I have to download it ?
Yes, drag a female card from your female folder onto the game window while the male editor is open. As for whether the HF patch is included, I'm pretty sure it isn't. The HF was still using a mostly machine translation, not the Party translation Better Repack uses, and several other things that make it a bad idea to merge the two.

Reactions: Serance
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes