MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
-when i put srew this noise repack, it hadonly the cards by default , when i put flashbangz it had more than 300

-when i wanted to download more cards in screw this noise repack, it didn t let me do it from the char data base / uploader, flash bangz led me .

-when i saw the folder of screw thos noise repack, it had 17 GB or 20 with the studio, flashbangz had more than 50 GB

i dont care what do you say man, flashbangz still ha more things input, and i didn t have any error+

screw this nosie repack doesn t have mods as flashbangzz do have, they are in complete different levels, stop being dumb please
Thanks for laughs troll, but now we have to stop before this situation becomes much more stupid than it is now.

Reactions: alex2011

Anonymousnone

May 28, 2019
Screenshot (986).png

what am I meant to do with this (this is all the 5 parts have nothing else, am I meant to put them somewhere to update things, please help, pics of where I need to put them if they go somewhere in the Koikatu folder would be appreciated)

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
-when i put screw this noise repack, it had only the cards by default , when i put flashbangz it had more than 300

-when i wanted to download more cards in screw this noise repack, it didn t let me do it from the char data base / uploader, flash bangz led me .

-when i saw the folder of screw thos noise repack, it had 17 GB or 20 with the studio, flashbangz had more than 50 GB

i dont care what do you say man, flashbangz still has more things input, and i didn t have any error+

screw this nosie repack doesn t have mods as flashbangzz do have, they are in complete different levels, stop being dumb please

this forum never had predisposal to illusion games, is recently they started to giving a try to this games, all the games "completed" in this forum from illusion are shit, with no mods no nothing, is even worse than in hongfire, in hongfire u could go to a link and download it by urself at least, here not, the links linked in the 1st page are useless, with no content, dude stop for real they are in different levels, flashbangzz do much more work that screw this noise, with sims, playhome, koikatsu, honey select, etc

if u want examples of bad wok at the forum with illusion games, u only have to see the aa2 and rapelay , also, they miss

premium play darkness
yuusa wa nigerarenai
i will stop and look for more

look that and see what games are they missing in the forum, and no excuses, they had almost the same time as hongfire to upload content, but they focused on developers with no sense of compromise with empty promises of completing games, thats how is this forum, and screw this noise may be good but there is no way he is at flashbangz lvl
If you download the ScrewThisNoise repack, there are also enough cards by default.
But the main package is separated because it is not the main thing in the game. Cards can download any of their hundreds of thousands. And in the game for a good speed, no more than 38 cards are enough. And sometimes 20 more than necessary.
You only confirm that FlashBangZ works dirty.
FlashBangZ takes money for what he supposedly did himself. Although if you check the sources, it turns out that something that FlashBangZ positions as its own work is actually a modified work of another author.
You gave an example that FlashBangZ is the main source of information, but if you delve into the system code of this information, then the authorship there is somehow different.
ScrewThisNoise made a repack of cards based on the general Illusion database and wrote directly about it. FlashBangZ took the same cards and wrote that he did it personally.

ScrewThisNoise positions itself as the author of the most optimal combination of Illusion components. These components are original and in the game there is no mention of ScrewThisNoise in the clear. His Patreon always has the same version as patrons in the public domain. Patrons receive benefits in the form of an additional download method and direct author communication to resolve issues.

FlashBangZ positions itself almost as a game developer. He included his name in his package, removing to the maximum mention of Illusion. Thus, users such as you will think that FlashBangZ is the main creator and the rest like Illusion work for him. And for the sake of persuasiveness, he adds cards to his package that allegedly are his work. And it is also positioned on the patreon. Patrons for money are offered cards that they can download for free ....
etc.
But as I said, you can continue to support FlashBangZ. This is really not a bad option, given that ScrewThisNoise is at its core ...
I myself am interested in the best version of the game. At first I used a repack not related to the mentioned authors. Then I found ScrewThisNoise repack and realized that it is better. I also checked the FlashBangZ repack and it lost. In the game, the most important thing is the performance and build structure. Cards and other little things is the last indicator by which to evaluate this game...
View attachment 618320

what am I meant to do with this (this is all the 5 parts have nothing else, am I meant to put them somewhere to update things, please help, pics of where I need to put them if they go somewhere in the Koikatu folder would be appreciated)
Read the previous pages. The same question was asked 20 times in the last 4 pages. The answer was originally in the description, which for some reason is too lazy to read #5,734

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
does anyone know how to make all the girls in story mode wear custom set outfits for school?
Change them all individually by hand, basically. Unfortunately, the devs didn't go with a similar system to AA2, where you can apply one single uniform to everyone.

Sorry to bother again but the pack says that kplug may create issues, is this true? I just installed most of the mods included in the pack and nothing else
It CAN cause issues, but I have not had any since the Jannie Replacer mod was removed.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
question. I am a bit behind on the screwthisnoise repacks (currently on 9.3) updating from 9.3 to RX4 warns of potential instability however if I check the updates page for screwthisnoise I see no update from 9.3 to RX1-RX4. if i just says screw it and update what despite being on a much older pack is there a high chance of issue or would it be safer to just redownload the pack from scratch? I have a good deal of extra clothing mods and such already added so I would like to avoid having to go through and download everything again but don't want to risk destabilizing the game.

Just looking for suggestions on the most risk free way to update in my particular situation.

Jul 19, 2018
Is there any setting that would allow me to straighten the story scenes? It appears all my story scenes have a 30 degree tilt to them and its starting to give me a headache.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
question. I am a bit behind on the screwthisnoise repacks (currently on 9.3) updating from 9.3 to RX4 warns of potential instability however if I check the updates page for screwthisnoise I see no update from 9.3 to RX1-RX4. if i just says screw it and update what despite being on a much older pack is there a high chance of issue or would it be safer to just redownload the pack from scratch? I have a good deal of extra clothing mods and such already added so I would like to avoid having to go through and download everything again but don't want to risk destabilizing the game.

Just looking for suggestions on the most risk free way to update in my particular situation.
A bit behind is an understatement. I had no problem on mine and, while I did have RX3 before, I also had 9.3 for some reason. I had it in a completely different folder and just got rid of it after months, literally kept it all the way from RX1 through RX4. The only problem I ever had was an incompatibility between Jannie Replacer, which is now gone, and Kplug.

Is there any setting that would allow me to straighten the story scenes? It appears all my story scenes have a 30 degree tilt to them and its starting to give me a headache.
No idea how your copy managed that, mine doesn't have this issue unless I specifically make it do that. Do you, by chance, have the Kplug mod installed? You could have accidentally hit shift, which would activate free camera in any conversation or story segment. Hitting shift again will put the camera back where it is supposed to be if Kplug's free cam caused it.

IlIKEASD

May 8, 2019
If you download the ScrewThisNoise repack, there are also enough cards by default.
But the main package is separated because it is not the main thing in the game. Cards can download any of their hundreds of thousands. And in the game for a good speed, no more than 38 cards are enough. And sometimes 20 more than necessary.
You only confirm that FlashBangZ works dirty.
FlashBangZ takes money for what he supposedly did himself. Although if you check the sources, it turns out that something that FlashBangZ positions as its own work is actually a modified work of another author.
You gave an example that FlashBangZ is the main source of information, but if you delve into the system code of this information, then the authorship there is somehow different.
ScrewThisNoise made a repack of cards based on the general Illusion database and wrote directly about it. FlashBangZ took the same cards and wrote that he did it personally.

ScrewThisNoise positions itself as the author of the most optimal combination of Illusion components. These components are original and in the game there is no mention of ScrewThisNoise in the clear. His Patreon always has the same version as patrons in the public domain. Patrons receive benefits in the form of an additional download method and direct author communication to resolve issues.

FlashBangZ positions itself almost as a game developer. He included his name in his package, removing to the maximum mention of Illusion. Thus, users such as you will think that FlashBangZ is the main creator and the rest like Illusion work for him. And for the sake of persuasiveness, he adds cards to his package that allegedly are his work. And it is also positioned on the patreon. Patrons for money are offered cards that they can download for free ....
etc.
But as I said, you can continue to support FlashBangZ. This is really not a bad option, given that ScrewThisNoise is at its core ...
I myself am interested in the best version of the game. At first I used a repack not related to the mentioned authors. Then I found ScrewThisNoise repack and realized that it is better. I also checked the FlashBangZ repack and it lost. In the game, the most important thing is the performance and build structure. Cards and other little things is the last indicator by which to evaluate this game...

Read the previous pages. The same question was asked 20 times in the last 4 pages. The answer was originally in the description, which for some reason is too lazy to read #5,734
im not evaluating a game i am evaluating the repack guy , this game is a fucking shit with nice customation nothing more, also , im not downloading 80 GB from mega separated bcs screw this noise is a lazy ass who doesnt want to make the full thing himself

• Haha

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
im not evaluating a game i am evaluating the repack guy , this game is a fucking shit with nice customation nothing more, also , im not downloading 80 GB from mega separated bcs screw this noise is a lazy ass who doesnt want to make the full thing himself
It is the full thing, it's just separated because direct download sites like MEGA can't handle a game this big. There's also a torrent option available to download it all at once. Not only is that NOT lazy, that's going even further than just one source.

IlIKEASD

May 8, 2019
It is the full thing, it's just separated because direct download sites like MEGA can't handle a game this big. There's also a torrent option available to download it all at once. Not only is that NOT lazy, that's going even further than just one source.
even with that still doesn t have as flashbangzz dude,,, i fcking tested it both

Ric

Oct 21, 2016

In your case, it is recommended to download the full version of the game repack rx4 (#5,734)
The reason is described #4,398 .
Switching to another type of "bepin" makes a simple update impossible. This also caused the repack to change its name (the appearance of the rx series). This game is regularly updated, many mods become outdated, as well as character cards. If you need the latest version, you can’t just update the game without changing anything. Each repack is checked for the stability of all elements by default.
The choice you have is: Either stay on your version 9.3 and update everything that is possible without losing functionality. (but you cannot upgrade most).
Or download the latest version and transfer your characters and saves , adapting everything for the new version ...
Something I do not understand. ScrewThisNoise made several download options. There is a torrent in one file, and the division on other resources for download occurred because many asked about it. Before repack rx4 there was no separation. And for such games, "lazy ass" can be called those who do not know how to use torrent, and now to this category you can add people who are not able to use the archiver as well.
If you learn to read instructions and descriptions, you can get a very workable version and free up space from unnecessary files. At ScrewThisNoise this is provided.
And indeed, judging by this topic, some are not able to read anything other than their own question ....

laxu

Jul 3, 2017
Does anyone know how to fix this?
Pic.png

It's a side effect of making her legs longer using the leg/waist scale modifier, I already used bonemod to fix her height(she used to spawn into floor).

Also if there's a better place to ask this please let me know

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
even with that still doesn t have as flashbangzz dude,,, i fcking tested it both
Flashbangz was my first repack of this game, I tested it, too. It runs way worse than Better Repack.

Does anyone know how to fix this?
View attachment 618765

It's a side effect of making her legs longer using the leg/waist scale modifier, I already used bonemod to fix her height(she used to spawn into floor).

Also if there's a better place to ask this please let me know
Looks to me like a slider is set too far, but it could also be a mod bug.

Jan 8, 2018
Quick question, it might have already been answered so sorry in advance. I already have the previous version of koikatsu repack installed so can I just drag these new files into my existing folder overwriting stuff, or do I need to make a separate folder and move all my mods and cards over to that one?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Quick question, it might have already been answered so sorry in advance. I already have the previous version of koikatsu repack installed so can I just drag these new files into my existing folder overwriting stuff, or do I need to make a separate folder and move all my mods and cards over to that one?
Definitely not recommended, you should either download the latest full version or use the updater.

D

Deleted member 2043045

Do I have to download all 5 versions in order to play the game?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes