lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
I used KKmanager and since the last update, I can't launch H scene now. When I have to select a map, the game freezes, I can't click "Back" or "Select" ?
I'm the only one ? Does someone have a solution ?

NeedSomeSleep

Feb 26, 2018
The latest version of kplug has a pregnancy system, but it doesn't work. The girl's belly does not increase, it is not clear whether it works at all or not.

Reactions: bwebrwkerw

cayten

Jun 10, 2019
Does anyone happen to know why part of her body is missing. It just seems to be this card and the gym uniform type.
1676810564193.png

masako1998

Oct 12, 2018
Hello, I have a rather strange bug, after saving the game, the breast size of girls is reset. Is there a way to fix it?

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
Does anyone happen to know why part of her body is missing. It just seems to be this card and the gym uniform type.
View attachment 2401617
is a bug caused of a some dress not saved correctly/bugged/overlapped....
or is just a bodyapha mask still in use inside that card.....

just change her top and will be fine.....
if not then look below on TOP/BRA and remove all mask inside body/bra or both ....still not?
check inside material editor......remove all suspicious things.... still not?
if fail just rebuild her dress from scratch....

Hello, I have a rather strange bug, after saving the game, the breast size of girls is reset. Is there a way to fix it?
the game have nothing to do with tits config....is the card than have the value saved inside....
next time you try this....save first the card with the tits modified....reload her and then check if she have tits correctly.....
and then we can talk.....

masako1998

Oct 12, 2018
the game have nothing to do with tits config....is the card than have the value saved inside....
next time you try this....save first the card with the tits modified....reload her and then check if she have tits correctly.....
and then we can talk.....
I'm sorry, I must have expressed myself incorrectly. It's not only about the chest, but also in other settings, for example, in accessories, as this applies to characters and without changing the body. Most likely the problem is in the expansion of the skeleton of the body, etc. Since it resets everything to 100 instead of 150 for example. This problem occurs after saving the game, if not saved then everything is fine.

bikmek

Mar 19, 2019
i just downloaded the RX16 yesterday and today RX17 was released.

can i just download the RX17 mod pack and replace the RX16 , or it doesn't work like that for every version ?

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
i just downloaded the RX16 yesterday and today RX17 was released.

can i just download the RX17 mod pack and replace the RX16 , or it doesn't work like that for every version ?
this might solve your problem, scroll down
it's official from stn by the way

Reactions: rizzlyrapscallion

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Soooo...
My favourite author Evaan just posted a model that made me jump on the chair: a refined Nico Robin
Too bad it was a total let down!!!(n)
Not only he used one of the worst official face models, when there is the Odyssey one which is beautiful, but he also used a modeling thecnique similar to Roy 12 so the face cannot be modded...
Long story short it looks like this
s-l1600.jpg

But I never give up, so at least I tried to give some decent proportions and appropriate outfits...
here is the result.
Koikatu_F_20230220193457798_Robin Nico.png preview CharaStudio-2023-02-20-21-31-52-Render.jpg
You will need the latest OP girls mod for the dress in the picture
I hope someone more skilled than me will port the face on a moddable skeleton, I couldn't
If you feel like the head is too small you can resize it in the body general tab
'njoy

Last edited:

AxelVieyra

Jul 10, 2021
Soooo...
My favourite author Evaan just posted a model that made me jump on the chair: a refined Nico Robin
Too bad it was a total let down!!!(n)
Not only he used one of the worst official face models, when there is the Odyssey one which is beautiful, but he also used a modeling thecnique similar to Roy 12 so the face cannot be modded...
Long story short it looks like this
View attachment 2404888

But I never give up, so at least I tried to give some decent proportions and appropriate outfits...
here is the result.
View attachment 2404895 preview View attachment 2404933
You will need the latest OP girls mod for the dress in the picture
I hope someone more skilled than me will port the face on a moddable skeleton, I couldn't
If you feel like the head is too small you can resize it in the body general tab
'njoy
What was the last OP zipmod? The Evangelion girls zipmod is wrong even if I have the mods it still says that I'm missing a zipmod.

AxelVieyra

Jul 10, 2021
kemono is your friend, the pack is there
if it download a .bin file don't worry, just rename it .zip and extract
Thanks, I change the name to .zip and dind't work another question. I downloaded some cards from kaoskatsu like the RE Village girls, but some of the zipmods are included in the HF patch. Do I need to download all the 22 gb or just the small patch?

Last edited:

AxelVieyra

Jul 10, 2021
Can someone help me in how to use the KK Manager? I read somewhere it can update the zipmods and add some of the creators. But the last time I did it, erased all my zipmods and cards I bought from Patreon (Evaan and Mr. Delegado mostly)

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Thanks, I change the name to .zip and dind't work another question. I downloaded some cards from kaoskatsu like the RE Village girls, but some of the zipmods are included in the HF patch. Do I need to download all the 22 gb or just the small patch?
sorry but I have hard time understanding the problem...
you downloaded the file in the new robin page on kemono and renamed from .bin to .zip, but then you have to open it and inside you'll find what you need.
For the models those have dedicated zipmods (example: Nami from SuguP) it's always better to install the originals coming with the character, as the packs zipmods can be partial or outdated.
To avoid the loss or overwriting by update via KKManager, just put them in the MyMods folder, the manager won't touch them

AxelVieyra

Jul 10, 2021
sorry but I have hard time understanding the problem...
you downloaded the file in the new robin page on kemono and renamed from .bin to .zip, but then you have to open it and inside you'll find what you need.
For the models those have dedicated zipmods (example: Nami from SuguP) it's always better to install the originals coming with the character, as the packs zipmods can be partial or outdated.
To avoid the loss or overwriting by update via KKManager, just put them in the MyMods folder, the manager won't touch them
-Yeah, on kemono I downloaded it and was a .bin file, then I rename it to Nico.zip, and still was a .bin file can't extract it.
-I'll try to extract UserData and mods to another folder, didn't know about the MyMods not being read by the manager.
Thank you.

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
it's an old problem with windows... search for a configuration in the control panel called show full file extension or something....
or just lookup in the guide "change file extension"

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes