P4QQ4

Jan 21, 2023
DokiGIRL

I need to 5 female

dammit, would u share where u get that source?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Before the H scene the clothes are still on but after the H the clothes are automatically taken off...how to fix that ?
There is a setting in the plugin settings that keeps the clothing state that the girl finishes H in, so she will be naked if you end the scene with her naked. Maybe that is on?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Can you tell me the name of the plugin/mod setting ?
Should be something like skin effects, it's a huge section of options. The clothing persist option needs to be empty, if it isn't, that's almost guaranteed to be the issue.

UberNova

Feb 22, 2018
Hello, I have a question does anyone of you remember or have the mod where in the first time sex, you don't need to cum inside and can quit, the H-Session, had it before but reinstalled the game so now don't. Also had a mod, where at the end of the day you can see what each girl is thinking about you, and also can do sleepovers(more then 1 girl), much appreciated!

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hello, I have a question does anyone of you remember or have the mod where in the first time sex, you don't need to cum inside and can quit, the H-Session, had it before but reinstalled the game so now don't. Also had a mod, where at the end of the day you can see what each girl is thinking about you, and also can do sleepovers(more then 1 girl), much appreciated!
That would be Kplug

Feb 3, 2023
This is kplug but combine with latest ver hf or better repack seems to me will disable the features you mention. The change map and some useful kplug function does remain but extra features does not. If you manage to install kplug with the features you mention, do guide me on how to do so. Still experimenting on how to work it out.

Feb 3, 2023
When I say remove mods? I mean any mod, the only ones I don't suspect are the ones doing any translating and decensoring. Those don't have an effect on anything functional, just visual.
Well, I experiment using Rx 11 plugins Vs Rx 16 plugins. What I notice after kplug installed, Rx 16 has lots problematic plugins as if it's reject kplug (example the cheat plugins cannot use, the hotkey is not available but in rx11 the cheat mode has setup for the hotkey). Rx 16's plugins that has hot key setup are not shown meanwhile Rx 11 does. I'm dont know if this related but that what I see. Any idea?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Well, I experiment using Rx 11 plugins Vs Rx 16 plugins. What I notice after kplug installed, Rx 16 has lots problematic plugins as if it's reject kplug (example the cheat plugins cannot use, the hotkey is not available but in rx11 the cheat mode has setup for the hotkey). Rx 16's plugins that has hot key setup are not shown meanwhile Rx 11 does. I'm dont know if this related but that what I see. Any idea?
That's because they are rejecting Kplug, other modders stopped working around Kplug entirely, so things are going to break and eventually Kplug may have to be the only mod installed to use it. You can change the hotkey for Cheat Tools, a hotkey issue is not really the same as an actual mod conflict blocking a Kplug function, it's just that the key is used by more than one thing. Go to plugin settings and look for Cheat Tools to change that.

UnderBow019

Jul 16, 2021
did someone have HONGCHA Scenes outhere ? i wanted to get them but they are all paid only or somewhere i could get them for free (Not Kemono, there is nothing from him)

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes