nick2233

Apr 4, 2022
what do i do with the [optional]sideloader modpack if i want it? where do i put it
also i see there is kkmanager in it so i dont need to download it for mods? and where should i look for mods?

this file structure is so complicated

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
I'm here again asking for a new place to download scenes like gang and hardcore etc content. I remember finding a really aggressive scenes site but forget where it was. other than BepisDB that also has loli content and some "hardcore" scenes, where else can I get those? the site I found back then also had honey select content and had some really fucked up scenes.

asking for a friend :whistle:

View attachment 2251452
I'm gonna keep asking every week and be super annoying about it until someone shares the secret :/

HarpyLover

Nov 24, 2017
Hey! Been trying to figure out how to message on here so sorry for using these replies but I read your review and I wanted to know, could you tell me a bit about your setup experience? Just got into the game and was curious about some of the essential things you learned that you mentioned in your review
Hey, sorry for not answering earlier, so, the repack comes with A LOT of mods and plugins already installed, that's really great, especially because it contains the hf_patch, which has most of the character cards assets available on the koikatu community (you still have to download the cards tho, you can find them on , and on some artists pages on pixiv), i didn't install the other optional mods and plugins that also came with it, but just the base repack is really good on its own, i recommend you learn to use KK_manager first, the pack comes with it installed in a folder inside the game's directory, it serves to manage your plugins, mods and can even download character assets that you don't have, next just configure the plugins in-game, you can find their tab in the game's options.

I don't know what else i can really talk about, i recommend you try to do some research on your own too and experiment with the plugins settings, download some character cards you like and do some try and error on the Free-H to adjust colliders and stuff on the better penetration plugin, most sliders and options have a brief description in them and you always have the option to reset to default values, if you are really bored to adjust the colliders yourself you can check the options "simplify x collider" on the plugin.

Go try some stuff and when you get the hang of it try out the character studio, you can make some pretty dank scenes on there, but it's hard to learn at first.

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
I have this problem with some cards, how can I fix this, any help <3 ?

View attachment 2282164
looks something wrong on abmx or some plugin....
please post the card/link somewhere so i can test myself for more details......

remenber kids no card no help...that's the basic stuff....how i can replicate someone problems then????
maybe is the card at all and you have to rebuild her body....????

edit:
i forgot you can reverse search stuff....

ok give me some time to do some test

and yeah...thanks for the new cards.....
edit2:
card is ok something is wrong on your koikatsu.....search old posts for clue...too much to rewrite......
Snap2.jpg
and yes it was saved with the ugly moreacc 2.0 rewrite but is only a prob wen cards use more than 20 accessory....
if less nothing happen at all....
if more then ahi ahi ahi.......

edit3:
wow she is reaaly sexy after a total restyling.......
Snap3.jpg
that's some sexy edit in action......

Last edited:

karabiner98k

Jan 21, 2020
I have this strange problem with a card I've made, when I tried to check it out in a free scene her mouth was closed while talking and her eyes open while kissing. The problem fixes itself if I switch between 1st time and inexperienced. Does anyone know what's up with this glitch?

Nightm763

Nov 30, 2020
does anyone have a genshin cards that really look like its from the its game cuz when i searched it on pixiv and others sites i got confused cuz theres so many to choose so yeah until now im not finish comparing all the carads i downloaded from the game

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
looks something wrong on abmx or some plugin....
please post the card/link somewhere so i can test myself for more details......

remenber kids no card no help...that's the basic stuff....how i can replicate someone problems then????
maybe is the card at all and you have to rebuild her body....????

edit:
i forgot you can reverse search stuff....

ok give me some time to do some test

and yeah...thanks for the new cards.....
edit2:
card is ok something is wrong on your koikatsu.....search old posts for clue...too much to rewrite......
View attachment 2285336
and yes it was saved with the ugly moreacc 2.0 rewrite but is only a prob wen cards use more than 20 accessory....
if less nothing happen at all....
if more then ahi ahi ahi.......

edit3:
wow she is reaaly sexy after a total restyling.......
View attachment 2285495
that's some sexy edit in action......
Thanks for the answer, I think I'm too new / newbie to find the problem, I'll pass the card ^.^
Thanks again

Reactions: bwebrwkerw

Kheyshla

Feb 19, 2020
Could someone provide me with a .zipmod link, because in betterrepack I download and extract but only in folders and for some reason koikatsu doesn't recognize it, it only recognizes the file like for example: augh_map.zipmod
Help please

yuki0622

Jun 1, 2018
To anyone who wants kyonko0087 cards

Reply to this I'll gladly post it (picture below for proof)
(mods not included, just look at the kemono link for every individual card, they show mods used and where to download usually pixiv or the sideloader ones)
View attachment 2162555

Scott009

Sep 13, 2021
I updated the game and now I have a problem with all the glasses or some accessories that are on the face/head
does anybody know how I can fix it?

• Angry

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
I updated the game and now I have a problem with all the glasses or some accessories that are on the face/head
does anybody know how I can fix it?
What's the problem??? They changed color? you lost them and now you don't see sh.t !? They were squared and now they are round??? be more specific.
Jokes aside.. the majority of problems with face accents (eg. when you load a new clothing) are linked to the facemod structure, so either go to the accessory tab in character editor find the glasses and edit them to fit, or look for a slider called "nose accessory scaling" (or something like that...) in the head or nose tab at the end [idr...] to see if it fixes it quickly.

----edit----
ah., a little tip: if it ain't broke don't fix it
If all your chars are working properly don't update the character related plugins, just download new assets and game mods if any

Scott005

Feb 26, 2021
What's the problem??? They changed color? you lost them and now you don't see sh.t !? They were squared and now they are round??? be more specific.
Jokes aside.. the majority of problems with face accents (eg. when you load a new clothing) are linked to the facemod structure, so either go to the accessory tab in character editor find the glasses and edit them to fit, or look for a slider called "nose accessory scaling" (or something like that...) in the head or nose tab at the end [idr...] to see if it fixes it quickly.

----edit----
ah., a little tip: if it ain't broke don't fix it
If all your chars are working properly don't update the character related plugins, just download new assets and game mods if any
Sorry I didn't have time at the time to specify
I already searched for the problem and I think it's just with one character which I got from the following link:

I did not find the mod that I am missing, the only resemblance is the following:
[moderchan]charamaker support MOD v1.1
And the problem that occurs is with some accessories that go in the part of the glassess as you can see in the images but with what I know now I assume that it is because of the mod that I am missing.
I looked for the mod in the following link but I couldn't find it:
Captura de pantalla 2023-01-09 212838.png Captura de pantalla 2023-01-09 212818.png Captura de pantalla 2023-01-09 212753.png Captura de pantalla 2023-01-09 212725.png Captura de pantalla 2023-01-09 212443.png er%20Modpack/moderchan/ Captura de pantalla 2023-01-09 215951.png

Last edited:

Koikatsu Enjoyer

Oct 26, 2022
I'm pretty new to the Better Repack, it has so many mods and I have no clue what they do. There is a link in the optional mods folder to a github page, so that's pretty helpful, but my main problem is that there is a folder inside the mods folder that is like 17 gigs, named sideloader modpack. I can't seem to find any information about those on the github page. Looking inside of a few of these, out of dozens of folders, it seems to me that most of them just adds a few outfits,backround,items etc. Does anyone know where to find information about them or which ones I can remove safely?
I'm trying to reduce the size of the game and get rid of mods that I don't need (mostly those that are adding outfits and items), I don't want the game to load stuff that I have no intention to use.

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Sorry I didn't have time at the time to specify
I already searched for the problem and I think it's just with one character which I got from the following link:

I did not find the mod that I am missing, the only resemblance is the following:
[moderchan]charamaker support MOD v1.1
And the problem that occurs is with some accessories that go in the part of the glassess as you can see in the images but with what I know now I assume that it is because of the mod that I am missing.
I looked for the mod in the following link but I couldn't find it:
View attachment 2299421 View attachment 2299422 View attachment 2299423 View attachment 2299425 View attachment 2299426 er%20Modpack/moderchan/ View attachment 2299420
Yes... idk if the error is about the plugin, but it's definitely due to the face structure.
I couldn't fix it, so I bypassed it by loading the chara onto another w/o the face bonemod...

Try this
KK_294147.png

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes