highlander00

May 15, 2017
No it doesn't. It let me change aspects, again, like book reading. But there is NOTHING selectable on the screen showing dominant personality and name. Those are hard set.
Are you creating a new girl directly at the main screen? Or are you trying to edit someone already on the school?

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
Are you creating a new girl directly at the main screen? Or are you trying to edit someone already on the school?
Uh... The latter. Like, I say to fill seats, then I go to character arcs or something where it shows several people, some teachers and some students. Then I selected edit to one of the students to make them who I want. I honestly don't know how much story significance those character arc people have, but I figure I want my own character to have a decent role.

highlander00

May 15, 2017
Uh... The latter. Like, I say to fill seats, then I go to character arcs or something where it shows several people, some teachers and some students. Then I selected edit to one of the students to make them who I want. I honestly don't know how much story significance those character arc people have, but I figure I want my own character to have a decent role.
I see... That way, I can at least change the traits of the characters, along with body and clothing... For what I could see, the game won't let you change some things when the girls are registered... The only way is to create them at the main screen... And these "scenario chars", each one of them have scenes unlocked during school, leading to you having sex with each one of them... So they're like the main protagonists of this game, like if it was an VN...

I still don't know where these chars are stored so you could edit them as you like... Perhaps someone in this forum know...

Feb 16, 2018
I installed and use the english translation for this. Works fine and also the other mods work fine. But then, it came back to japanese language after I opened it again this morning. How do I make it english again? Tried reinstalling/reuse the english translation but didn't work.

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
I installed and use the english translation for this. Works fine and also the other mods work fine. But then, it came back to japanese language after I opened it again this morning. How do I make it english again? Tried reinstalling/reuse the english translation but didn't work.
You sure you're clicking Initsettings English.exe and not Initsettings.exe?

Feb 16, 2018
You sure you're clicking Initsettings English.exe and not Initsettings.exe?
Yes, just as I played yesterday. I don't know why. Maybe I'll try reinstalling my english translation again and remove some mods I placed inside. Thankyou for the response :)

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
I've often been getting a black screen. anyone know how to fix it?
That's normal for my crappy computer with this game. Scene change? 30 seconds of black screen while the game doesn't respond. Booted the game? 2 minutes of black screen while it doesn't respond. Character edit? minute and a half of black screen and no response. Point is, it could just be your computer being stupid slow at loading the game's resources, just like mine. Attempting to play this game on my computer is teaching me to be very, VERY, patient.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
That's normal for my crappy computer with this game. Scene change? 30 seconds of black screen while the game doesn't respond. Booted the game? 2 minutes of black screen while it doesn't respond. Character edit? minute and a half of black screen and no response. Point is, it could just be your computer being stupid slow at loading the game's resources, just like mine. Attempting to play this game on my computer is teaching me to be very, VERY, patient.
Can be your pc or the game load too many mod.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Yes but there is another DLC coming out in april so most likey have to reinstall it when the pack is updated.
The all-in-one is already installed. You just have to download, extract and play. You probably meant that you have to download again, and not re-install all over.

Kurugoro

Oct 5, 2017
How do I create a character? In character studio I can only find the option to "add" existing characters

Mar 20, 2018
It's like I've been waiting for 30 mins for the game to continue, and it still has a black screen.

Arkoo

Sep 15, 2018
So I started up the game and finished the prologue but my game seems to be really and I mean really laggy is it cause I did 2 full classes of girls? I have a very strong computer so it shouldn't be a problem to have everything on default and also how do I save hahaha...

Narbodi

Feb 3, 2018
So I started up the game and finished the prologue but my game seems to be really and I mean really laggy is it cause I did 2 full classes of girls? I have a very strong computer so it shouldn't be a problem to have everything on default and also how do I save hahaha...
You have access to the save screen at the end of each day.

As for the game running slow, that's mostly just the game engine itself, you'd need a US DOD-level supercomputer to force it to really run smooth. Load times can be dramatically shortened by using a solid-state drive for the game (and by dramatically I mean the opening scene where you introduce yourself to the class goes from a 2+ minute wait to a 10-ish second wait) but the game has to stop and load a student every time someone walks into the worldspace ("room") you're in, and when you load into each scene it's technically not done loading until the audio happens, because the game engine was apparently entirely coded one-handed. (You'll notice there's a period of time where everything's silent for several moments before the overacted sighs, breathing, gasps, eating noises, etc. kick in--that's when it's actually done loading.)
I've just started hitting F1 every time I start a new time period and waiting for the menu to pop up, once it does it's done actively loading all the assets at once. Popping the F1 menu open seems to make the game put all the secondary thinking on pause, animation choosing, AI pathing, etc. so it's not wasting time trying to process all that alongside processing the incoming assets.

Reactions: highlander00

Zillier

Aug 20, 2018
You have access to the save screen at the end of each day.

As for the game running slow, that's mostly just the game engine itself, you'd need a US DOD-level supercomputer to force it to really run smooth. Load times can be dramatically shortened by using a solid-state drive for the game (and by dramatically I mean the opening scene where you introduce yourself to the class goes from a 2+ minute wait to a 10-ish second wait) but the game has to stop and load a student every time someone walks into the worldspace ("room") you're in, and when you load into each scene it's technically not done loading until the audio happens, because the game engine was apparently entirely coded one-handed. (You'll notice there's a period of time where everything's silent for several moments before the overacted sighs, breathing, gasps, eating noises, etc. kick in--that's when it's actually done loading.)
I've just started hitting F1 every time I start a new time period and waiting for the menu to pop up, once it does it's done actively loading all the assets at once. Popping the F1 menu open seems to make the game put all the secondary thinking on pause, animation choosing, AI pathing, etc. so it's not wasting time trying to process all that alongside processing the incoming assets.
I push esc and wait does F1 work faster?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes