Producente

Jun 29, 2017
@p90 thanks. Another question, is the loading time that long? i'm waiting like 4 mins now and still nothing. It's white screen, after i selected the class and everything.

Edit:/ ok nvm, it's some character that are causing problem (if anyone has same problem, just delete the basic female character's, some are causing this problem, but idk which one)
Edit2:/ Ok, another question, i read in some "readme" file, excatly in this from "Lucentz No Sleeve Cardigan Acc 1.1.5" that i don't need to extract his files to abdata, and it's excatly the same content (files format inside) like from others mods. So how is it?

loki666

Jan 26, 2018
Thanks for posting this game. I am having an issue with character maker. The game gets stuck at the loading screen and then crashes. I tried turning of AV and running in Jap Locale. Does anyone have a solution? Thank you.

Oct 22, 2017
Guys ? Someone can help me ? What is VCRUNTIME140.dll ?.......
It's a file that you seem to be missing. Look it up on google and the first link will send you to a microsoft support page which has a link to the file you have to download.

naracg

Jan 10, 2018
crap getting error after installing mod.

vanila work nice but its jap i cant read jap.

install mod and getting 1st error game crash try to fix now it's black screen.

battlemadd

Oct 1, 2016
Characters refuse to load. When I remove all mods it works fine. I just cannot seem to find which one that is causing the issue. I think it must be a skin related one since clothes can load in. The last release worked fine so kind of confused what is going on now.

Reactions: loki666

Tion

Aug 15, 2017
Is there a possibility to hire more than 38 girls? I have too many character cards. xD

FlashBangZ

Apr 24, 2017
in the folder mods you will find mods in format win rar extract the mods that you want and the substitutes in the folder abdata. Be sure to back up the files that you wish to subscribe in case you experience any problems with the game.
Lol you don't. The sideloader reads the zip files.

(^__^)

Feb 22, 2018
vanila work nice but its jap i cant read jap.
Version with mods, launched from InitSettingEN.exe, has something that machine translates text on the fly, apparently caching results for future. Altough from my experience it stops working if internet connection drops, and I haven't found way to restart it without resetting game.

FlashBangZ

Apr 24, 2017
Version with mods, launched from InitSettingEN.exe, has something that machine translates text on the fly, apparently caching results for future. Altough from my experience it stops working if internet connection drops, and I haven't found way to restart it without resetting game.
Look at the keybinds

loki666

Jan 26, 2018
Characters refuse to load. When I remove all mods it works fine. I just cannot seem to find which one that is causing the issue. I think it must be a skin related one since clothes can load in. The last release worked fine so kind of confused what is going on now.
Same Problem with me.

p90

Jul 18, 2017
@p90 thanks. Another question, is the loading time that long? i'm waiting like 4 mins now and still nothing. It's white screen, after i selected the class and everything.

Edit:/ ok nvm, it's some character that are causing problem (if anyone has same problem, just delete the basic female character's, some are causing this problem, but idk which one)
Edit2:/ Ok, another question, i read in some "readme" file, excatly in this from "Lucentz No Sleeve Cardigan Acc 1.1.5" that i don't need to extract his files to abdata, and it's excatly the same content (files format inside) like from others mods. So how is it?
I solved the problem of loading screen deleting the male custom character and making a new one, without clothing mods, and official updates. I just installed hf patch for the translation. One tip: make a class with a maximum of 3 or 4 girls to test the game's peformance on your machine, you can also lower the quality of the game if you prefer.

d1Polterghost

Jul 22, 2017
This game is such a mixed bag in comparison to AA2. Better customization but much worse dialog system with far less options. Better sex control but less animations and forced order of things that you must do to progress. More detailed school but harder to navigate. Story events exist but are too boring to follow. Terrible translation is not helping overall.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes