Ric

Oct 21, 2016
I do remember those early days trying to catch the girls with each other.
If everyone makes a note “likes girls”, then there’s no need to catch anyone. They will be almost everywhere, at any time of the day.

Reactions: Lefty75uk

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
If everyone makes a note “likes girls”, then there’s no need to catch anyone. They will be almost everywhere, at any time of the day.
What RIC said make sure the " Like girls " option has been selected.

But if you wish to mix this up allow all students to like girls for about 3 weeks game time then switch them back to normal apart from say about 10 random students. You might find they will incite the other students to continue performing even after you have removed the " like girl's " option. "

Reactions: Ric

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
What RIC said make sure the " Like girls " option has been selected.

But if you wish to mix this up allow all students to like girls for about 3 weeks game time then switch them back to normal apart from say about 10 random students. You might find they will incite the other students to continue performing even after you have removed the " like girl's " option. "
I do not think that this is a problem. Since if you leave it as it is, the whole class will go after the main character and demand sex. When you go, and everyone who meets you wants sex, it’s a little annoying. And the option "like girls" distracts attention from the main character.
But if the red level of relations is developed with everyone, then with the “like girls” option, the main character will have queues of people who want sex.
And if you enable the slutty option, then the main character will be asked to have sex with everyone he has talked with a couple of times (level from green to red)
Of course, you can make special settings for each, but if you proceed from the basic settings, it will be as described...

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
I do not think that this is a problem. Since if you leave it as it is, the whole class will go after the main character and demand sex. When you go, and everyone who meets you wants sex, it’s a little annoying. And the option "like girls" distracts attention from the main character.
But if the red level of relations is developed with everyone, then with the “like girls” option, the main character will have queues of people who want sex.
And if you enable the slutty option, then the main character will be asked to have sex with everyone he has talked with a couple of times (level from green to red)
Of course, you can make special settings for each, but if you proceed from the basic settings, it will be as described...
Yeah I found that running away and hiding in the girls bathrooms,shower room & locker room works well as they will follow you in briefly shout at you then they run away from you. As I like to call it " hide & seek "

But you can always switch the invite to sex off in the options menu.

neon9212

Aug 27, 2017
there is this one pixiv user who has an amazingly well done neo (from rwby) card that i want Q^Q

Hyeonmie

Mar 18, 2019
The first rule, if you do not know something in the game, read the instructions and see the settings.
Male characters are separated from female characters for a reason. You can not put a male character in a female and vice versa.
Open the character editor. If you need a main hero, then open the male editor. Open the general body settings, instead of the default, choose what you need.

In version 9, clothes can sometimes disappear. This has already been written about in this thread. The hairstyle may also disappear, but the most likely reason is the use of an old card. The description for version 9 says about it. The easiest way is to edit the card, replacing the hairstyle. It is always advisable to edit all old cards for your version.

Read the post with a link to repack 9 or use the topic search. Everything is written in detail.

It is not advisable to remove anything from the repack 9. There are no viruses there. In order to reduce delays, see the game settings and read the last few pages of this topic

thx for the help, actually i use the repack 8, i got on the first page, and just now found out theres a new repack 9 on hongfire with a download link of the full repack, is there any patch to upgrade it to repack 9?

or i just download the full repack 9 again?

May 2, 2019
thx for the help, actually i use the repack 8, i got on the first page, and just now found out theres a new repack 9 on hongfire with a download link of the full repack, is there any patch to upgrade it to repack 9?

At This time there is only a full download. There is not upgrade option as of yet. Its been a few weeks to so its not looking good for an upgrade download anytime soon.

Taken from Screw him self
About updating to R9: I am currently sealing up R9, but I've run into a little problem I were aware of, but never expected to actually encounter... The installer framework I'm using, NSIS, does not support installers over 2GB in size... and the updates this time around is about 2.5GB... I'm looking to replace both the installer framework and the patching method, but I'm not currently ready to make the switch, so I'm presented with the choice of just not releasing the update till I've gotten a new installer framework in place at least, or releasing without updaters, so I'm going to go with releasing without updaters this time. I recommend you delete everything EXCEPT FOR THE UserData FOLDER (I repeat, do NOT delete your UserData folder!) and just merge in the new version if you're currently using a previous pack, replacing any conflicting files. Sorry for this, but a lot of stuff here this time it seems.

Reactions: Hyeonmie

Hyeonmie

Mar 18, 2019
At This time there is only a full download. There is not upgrade option as of yet. Its been a few weeks to so its not looking good for an upgrade download anytime soon.

Taken from Screw him self
About updating to R9: I am currently sealing up R9, but I've run into a little problem I were aware of, but never expected to actually encounter... The installer framework I'm using, NSIS, does not support installers over 2GB in size... and the updates this time around is about 2.5GB... I'm looking to replace both the installer framework and the patching method, but I'm not currently ready to make the switch, so I'm presented with the choice of just not releasing the update till I've gotten a new installer framework in place at least, or releasing without updaters, so I'm going to go with releasing without updaters this time. I recommend you delete everything EXCEPT FOR THE UserData FOLDER (I repeat, do NOT delete your UserData folder!) and just merge in the new version if you're currently using a previous pack, replacing any conflicting files. Sorry for this, but a lot of stuff here this time it seems.
oh cool thx man, btw do you use R9? im here using R8 planing to download the R9, any + or - issue u find while playing?
since the content of R9 are the same like R8 when i read it on the change log in "what is included in the base game" so i assume that Screw update some of the plugins/mod (please correct me if im wrong) ,and im thinkin twice b4 upgrading to R9, since i want to enjoy the game/story so is there any new official content from illusion on R9 by Screw?

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
Yeah I found that running away and hiding in the girls bathrooms,shower room & locker room works well as they will follow you in briefly shout at you then they run away from you. As I like to call it " hide & seek "

But you can always switch the invite to sex off in the options menu.
that option always confuses me with it's phrasing. So to allow npc to initiate stuff am I suppose to enable or disable it

Ric

Oct 21, 2016

This topic is rarely updated OP. OP is not updated for 3-4 months. Always look at the last pages.
Regarding the version update, everything is written in the post and on the author’s page. The best option is to download the entire version 9. In order not to lose the save, leave only the UserData folder from version 8. After unpacking, move this folder to version 9.
#3,515

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
that option always confuses me with it's phrasing. So to allow npc to initiate stuff am I suppose to enable or disable it
By ticking the box in question this stops them pestering you for sex and if you leave this box clear you could be running the gauntlet depending on your students set up. " If they have the Slutty option selected " The frequency of them asking will also increase.

For example if your student has the Glamorous or Sexy personality and you combine this with the Slutty option they will ask you almost any where to perform sex with them and if they also have the like girls option you may also find them performing with the other girls in the bathrooms also. " But I do admit the Girl on Girl in the bathroom's is rare "

Last edited:
Reactions: pewpewsmurf

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
can i ask is this repack include a traslation mod?
Can you read? In the description of the repack 9 it is indicated in detail what is included there and what translation it contains. What is the point of asking what you can read yourself

SkyVP

Dec 13, 2018
I got the r9 koikatu, do i still need to apply Marco's patch? This Or just anything essential?

or am good to go just the r9 pack?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
I got the r9 koikatu, do i still need to apply Marco's patch? This Or just anything essential?

Why is it difficult for you to read the description of repack 9? It says what is included there.

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
just downloaded the repack. anyone know why "Bilinwillow Miele"s legs are broken? she looks fine while walking but when she stands still her body crunches

May 2, 2019

r9 is good but people seem to run into a few bugs like the clothes going missing for no reason.
the only differnce file wise that I can see is that r9 has a few more zipmod files the marcos maybe 6 tops.
and folders are split up in a differnt way in the mods folder.

when it comes to stuff in the bepis folder marcos is by far more up to date as it came out about 3 weeks or so after r9.
for some reason that I still cant figure out the trasnlation from marcos dont always load.

in all honesty I would got with marcos over r9. I can make a list that has the few files that are missing from marcos that are in r9 if you wish. There are also a few really good ones that are in niether.

Hyeonmie

Mar 18, 2019
You can, instead. The ahegao is there, only it's not a proper one. For that you have to download a mod called "Koikatu Ahegao Expression Adjustment".
hello i came accros pixiv post with koikatsu tag

is it possible to make the eyes rolled up? and not the heart shape pupil?
and yes i already installed the ahegao mod

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
r9 is good but people seem to run into a few bugs like the clothes going missing for no reason.
the only differnce file wise that I can see is that r9 has a few more zipmod files the marcos maybe 6 tops.
and folders are split up in a differnt way in the mods folder.

when it comes to stuff in the bepis folder marcos is by far more up to date as it came out about 3 weeks or so after r9.
for some reason that I still cant figure out the trasnlation from marcos dont always load.

in all honesty I would got with marcos over r9. I can make a list that has the few files that are missing from marcos that are in r9 if you wish. There are also a few really good ones that are in niether.
Update KKAPI and Overlay mods
KKAPI:
Overlay mods:

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
hello i came accros pixiv post with koikatsu tag

is it possible to make the eyes rolled up? and not the heart shape pupil?
and yes i already installed the ahegao mod
correct me if im wrong but those looks like they are done in studio which offers more options to do the roll eyes. In game it's not available sadly unless you can find an eye replacement for the ahegao eyes(maybe).

Reactions: Hyeonmie
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes