MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Because the "No patching" thing was supposed to be... true a month ago. Since the 29th of June another update has been released, the repack contains only 'till the previous one. So right now you have to download the newest update from the Pastebin link and apply it. Also, for the translations, mods and such it's written right in the OP. In fact the game its Vanilla, and that means that except - always like stated - the official DLC's and updates, anything else it's not implemented.

And before you say "No, there's nothing of the sort written!", take a look at this, right in the OP

But for people like me that don't use the Studio, only a new personality and just.. what.. like you said a new H event in game, that is what you call an update?
Well, all resorce go in studio rather main game, that isn't new about illusion game.
Yes that is a small update. You cant say useless thing from studio if you don't use studio.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Well, all resorce go in studio rather main game, that isn't new about illusion game.
Yes that is a small update. You cant say useless thing from studio if you don't use studio.
That's why I said useless update. Given the fact that most of the things are for the Studio part while for the game itself there's only one personality and one new H scenes, for me and others who are more concerned about the main game rather than the Studio it's, again, useless.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
So this game shares characters via cards: literal PNG images of models. How the fuck does that work?

You can embed custom chunks inside a PNG; they're likely using that to save all the various character data settings

May 22, 2018
I found koikatsu with Faq, discord, guides, websites, female & male uncensor, games updates, english translation, utility plugins, mods, plugins & add-ons, save data from here: pastebin.com/SzSz1yZt

D

Deleted member 2738

If for you is rude that........ I only correct you what you said.
You EDIT your comment after i write that. Normaly when someone edit a comment the EDIT write are down and not up the old comment. Run InitSetting to see the launcher like HS.
Yes, I edited my comment after that with the EDIT 2 and brackets, you have the original comment quoted in your post.
You told me I had no idea what I was talking about when I asked a question, which I didn't state as a fact.
So yes, it is considered rude to mock someone asking a question.
I've noticed English is most likely not your first language so you probably didn't know that.
"You don't know what you're talking about" - Is considered quite rude, wrong choice of wording.
"You're wrong about this" - Better intentions. I know now that you had good intentions so I'll drop it here plus I don't want to argue and annoy mods.

Producente

Jun 29, 2017
No, if you don't have installed HF 1.3, you can active the POV, press numb lock to lock the numb key and press number 0 from number key, but for some reason after i update with hf 1.3 the POV don't work.
Can you use ipa 3.3 or bipinex.patch.exe to enable the POV but you lost all the translation and uncensored version.....
I preferd don't use HF patch.... maybe the new version of bipinex don't support POV plugin.
Ok,ok but when i load your entire Bipinex folder, the game is stuck at black screen, when i delete bipinex it's run fine. Any idea what kind of file inside your bipinex is causing this?

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Ok,ok but when i load your entire Bipinex folder, the game is stuck at black screen, when i delete bipinex it's run fine. Any idea what kind of file inside your bipinex is causing this?
I remove that download to avoid other problem...
If you have installed HF 1.3 my bipinex for some reason give problem and i don't understand why, anyway the most case can be a plugin i use. Please install the game with HF 1.3 and don't use my bipinex folder.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I found koikatsu with Faq, discord, guides, websites, female & male uncensor, games updates, english translation, utility plugins, mods, plugins & add-ons, save data from here: pastebin.com/SzSz1yZt
Already mentioned in the OP from the start.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
did not know there was yuri in this, how you do you trigger it? or is that the studio or mod?
First the girl must have lesbian trait, the girl must have in max lewd level, if you see two girl walk or talk together a good chance 'to unlock those scenes, I noticed one thing if you find a girl in the men's bathroom you will have a greater chance to see the scene yuri.

D

Deleted member 2738

Does anyone know how to get rid of the annoying black lines border when screenshotting with F11 in Studio?
It crops the screenshot for some reason.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Does anyone know how to get rid of the annoying black lines border when screenshotting with F11 in Studio?
It crops the screenshot for some reason.
If you talk about the logo, and you have bipinex 4.0 you can press F9 to create a screen, attention Hide the UI spacebar key.

D

Deleted member 2738

If you talk about the logo, and you have bipinex 4.0 you can press F9 to create a screen, attention Hide the UI spacebar key.
Nah it's not the logo.
When I use F11 to screenshot in Studio, there are two black line borders either side of the screenshot that cuts off 50% of the picture.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Nah it's not the logo.
When I use F11 to screenshot in Studio, there are two black line borders either side of the screenshot that cuts off 50% of the picture.
Go in bipinex open the config.ini with any text editor search this
Code:
[com_bepis_bepinex_screenshotmanager]
resolution_x=2048
resolution_y=2048
downscalerate=1
capturealpha=true
Change to

Code:
resolution_x=3840
resolution_y=2160
downscalerate=1
capturealpha=true
OR

Code:
resolution_x=1920
resolution_y=1080
downscalerate=1
capturealpha=true
Don't confuse from this code, this code is for main game

Code:
[com.bepis.bepinex.screenshotmanager]
resolution-x=3840
resolution-y=2160
downscalerate=1
capturealpha=true
Open_settings_window=F11 LeftShift
Take_character_screenshot=F11
Take_screenshot=F9
carddownscalerate=1

Reactions: Deleted member 2738
D

Deleted member 2738

Change to
Code:
resolution_x=1920
resolution_y=1080
downscalerate=1
capturealpha=true
Worked like a charm, thank you.
Any idea how to hide the male body without using the alpha slider in Studio?
I only want the penis to show.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes