Worgen

Jan 3, 2018
try having the camera focus on a different part, iirc off the top of my head f2 has the crontrolls, and q, w, and e focus on face, chest, and hips iirc.

Reactions: Darkinio

MustFap9000

May 14, 2018
So i downloaded the game, but i don't know how to play it. Call me slow, but it shows nothing is in any of the folders. am i doing something wrong???

Edit: I checked the compressed files and it seems that everything is there until i extract them. anyway to get that fixed???

Last edited:

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
you want Kplug and it's in Optional Mods
Patreon support member for Katarsys to gain access to the 2.1 version but there is also the public version 2.0
- member version
- public version

Reactions: oaklash

mayu17

Oct 22, 2019
just one thing . i was download Betterrepack 9.3 from otomi site . any next update is need ? this pack have darkness DLC ? and HF patch V2.9 will work on this pack ?

sorry because my english is poor :(

Sangerus6

Oct 22, 2017
I downloaded Koitatsu Betterrepack R9.3 and I have trouble with the game taking forever to load and freezing on loading screens. Does anyone have advice how to fix this?

Resti

Jan 27, 2018
can someone share me "koikatu expression control" for me? or maybe share the link to download it?

i forgot to copy it before installing HF pact 2.9, it got deleted automatically.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes