MustFap9000

May 14, 2018
For whom did they write instructions for the game and description? Each release of the game is accompanied by a description of how to start the game. The OP has a detailed wiki on the game. All you need - to read the specified information. In addition, in the game, before any new actions, tips pop up that can be read at any time.
If you are able to read the instructions and do as it is written there, this will be the solution.
Repack does not require any additional installations. You need to download the full game, unzip and play.
Errors can occur during a crash during download, when using the wrong archiver, if the computer does not meet the minimum requirements of the game. There are hundreds of options why the user doesn’t succeed. But the main reason is the mistake of the user himself.
The game consists of many complex components and has many individual settings and reading instructions is the responsibility of the user.

Thanks. I got it figured out. delete the files and extract the game. Now i can talk about how awesome fapworthy this game is. at first i was like... "yo this school is empty" then i figured out what to do. and now i'm having a blast. now i need to figure out how to go on a date with the girls.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
is the repack incompatible with the HF Patch?
Installers don't typically play nice with repacks that don't require installation, due to a lack of registry key that would have been put in the registry as part of the installation process, and most HF patches are installer based, so it's safe to assume that's a yes. That said, it won't hurt to try it, just make sure to back up the repack files.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Thanks. I got it figured out. delete the files and extract the game. Now i can talk about how awesome fapworthy this game is. at first i was like... "yo this school is empty" then i figured out what to do. and now i'm having a blast. now i need to figure out how to go on a date with the girls.
Continue reading instructions. For a date you need to develop a relationship, preferably to the "red" level, but it is possible with the "yellow". The first date is usually. A second date with the same girl makes it possible to choose places for dates. Etc.
is the repack incompatible with the HF Patch?
The patch developer described in detail how to use it. What prevents you from reading about what you want to install?

Repack contains the optimal combination of mods that work great without add-ons. And the repack developer does not recommend changing anything. You can update some component if you know how, but this is not necessary.
Also in the description of the repack there is a list of what is included there. And you can also read it yourself.

You also need to consider that there is more than one repack here: Koikatu repack, Koikatsu Party repack, Emotion Creators repack, etc.
With one of the repacks, HF Patch is fully compatible and included, with others partially

In addition, you should not install everything in a row.
There are separate destinations based on Koikatu.
For example, Koikatu and Koikatsu Party + others.
Mods are developed for several assemblies, but there are mods that are used in Koikatu and are not compatible with Koikatsu Party. And vice versa.

The repack developer is well aware of which mods have come out and which mods can be included in the repack and which cannot. For some reason, there are many ordinary users who are ready to install what the repack developer after testing decided not to install.

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
Is 3 sex positions all there is to darkness? What the fuck? It's some pseudo-rape play that isn't really rape cus she's in a relationship with you, the only way this would make sense is if you were forcing her to fuck the janitor.
Instead, you're fucking her, so it's some weird cross between rape and NTR but hitting neither. Bruh, you don't even get different locations...

Reactions: Med554!

PanX

Mar 26, 2019
Hi guys.

I wanted to know if it's possible to put a shemale in the classes and perform some scenes as a man??

It's normal that we don't see the event girls or it's random like the teachers??

Thank you. =)

Worgen

Jan 3, 2018
I don't think you can have the female characters act as males in sex scenes, you'd have to copy the card over to the male folder for that.

and yeah, the event girls are like the teaches where they only show up at certain times. I could be wrong but I think they're on a set schedule.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Hi guys.

I wanted to know if it's possible to put a shemale in the classes and perform some scenes as a man??

It's normal that we don't see the event girls or it's random like the teachers??

Thank you. =)
I don't think you can have the female characters act as males in sex scenes, you'd have to copy the card over to the male folder for that.

and yeah, the event girls are like the teaches where they only show up at certain times. I could be wrong but I think they're on a set schedule.
You cannot copy anything from a male folder to a female one. The game has instructions on this. As usual, no one read it.
Male characters are needed to create the main character, female characters to fill the class. If you open the character settings (creating a body) there is an opportunity to make a woman out of a man and vice versa. You can also easily change the characters of the storyline (teachers, etc.)
BtpUt4_cu44.jpg

PanX

Mar 26, 2019
You cannot copy anything from a male folder to a female one. The game has instructions on this. As usual, no one read it.
Male characters are needed to create the main character, female characters to fill the class. If you open the character settings (creating a body) there is an opportunity to make a woman out of a man and vice versa. You can also easily change the characters of the storyline (teachers, etc.)
View attachment 440078
I tried that but i've 80 characters in my game and i don't want waiting so much time to see a scene beetween girl and shemale.

I'm not blind i know that we can change the girl into a man but when i tried to perform some sex scenes with the shemale she have the penis but when the scene finish she's naked but without his penis so...

And i read it this is why i come here to have an explanation by you or someone who knows the game better than me. I tried to change the girl into a shemale but when i do it she return back to normal after the sex scenes (with me).

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
I tried that but i've 80 characters in my game and i don't want waiting so much time to see a scene beetween girl and shemale.

I'm not blind i know that we can change the girl into a man but when i tried to perform some sex scenes with the shemale she have the penis but when the scene finish she's naked but without his penis so...

And i read it this is why i come here to have an explanation by you or someone who knows the game better than me. I tried to change the girl into a shemale but when i do it she return back to normal after the sex scenes (with me).
If you noticed, then I answered not only to you.
You need to decide what you really want 80 characters or faster to see the scene. Usually these are different things, or most of the 80 characters must have the appropriate features. If you do not want to customize the characters and do not want to wait for the scene, then no one will do anything for you. You can dial 5-10 people into the class with the necessary settings, get a scene and then fill the class.
If there are problems with the settings in such scenes, you need to read the instructions first of all from the developers of the corresponding mods and on the wiki.
The game is designed primarily for classic scenes, individual settings require an individual approach.

Reactions: PanX

PanX

Mar 26, 2019
If you noticed, then I answered not only to you.
You need to decide what you really want 80 characters or faster to see the scene. Usually these are different things, or most of the 80 characters must have the appropriate features. If you do not want to customize the characters and do not want to wait for the scene, then no one will do anything for you. You can dial 5-10 people into the class with the necessary settings, get a scene and then fill the class.
If there are problems with the settings in such scenes, you need to read the instructions first of all from the developers of the corresponding mods and on the wiki.
The game is designed primarily for classic scenes, individual settings require an individual approach.
Yeah i see it.

I'll try that and see what happen. Thank you.

MustFap9000

May 14, 2018
Continue reading instructions. For a date you need to develop a relationship, preferably to the "red" level, but it is possible with the "yellow". The first date is usually. A second date with the same girl makes it possible to choose places for dates. Etc.

Thanks. I kinda figured that out taking a girl home on a weekend. while promising other girls on a date trying to figure it out. Can you say DAMAGE CONTROL?!?!?!

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Thanks. I kinda figured that out taking a girl home on a weekend. while promising other girls on a date trying to figure it out. Can you say DAMAGE CONTROL?!?!?!
You can bring a girl home any day except Sunday (the option “Let's go home together”). If the girl has a high level of relationship (red), she will agree to stay with you.
One week you can invite only one girl. If you promise everyone, then you will go on a date with the girl whom you promised last. All the other girls whom you promised but did not go will be offended by you from Monday. You need to either promise a date to only one girl, and all the others refuse. (rejection has little effect on relationships).
Or promise everyone in a row (although it is not clear why). in this case you’ll have to put up with everyone

daymon1

Mar 25, 2017
I've got a question that I can't find an answer to anywhere. When I'm walking around in the overworld, a lot of girls have white placeholder clothes in place of custom clothes. When I talk to them/go into h-scenes, it's fixed. I can't find an option or a fix or an answer anywhere.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is 3 sex positions all there is to darkness? What the fuck? It's some pseudo-rape play that isn't really rape cus she's in a relationship with you, the only way this would make sense is if you were forcing her to fuck the janitor.
Instead, you're fucking her, so it's some weird cross between rape and NTR but hitting neither. Bruh, you don't even get different locations...
The darkness thing is more like you're manipulating her into following you to that room and then letting the janitor in on some fun. It may not be him doing the fucking, but him being part of it is most definitely against her will, which qualifies as rape.

Yes, the event girls and teachers work the same as far as when they show up. I'd have to confirm this in the code, but I do believe it is limited to one of either per period, as in either one teacher or one event girl, since only one shows up in any time period between either of them. Also, event girls don't seem to show up after the story events are finished, though that could just be my luck so far as the selection seems to be randomized. Teachers, however, do continue to show up.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes