Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
Is it possible to edit the English translation strings with the current translate patch for HF?
Yes, in the C:\illusion\Koikatu\BepInEx\Translation\Text folder, the strings are in there. Be sure to backup your edits if you upgrade your version, otherwise you will overwrite all of your work.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
what version you use ?
2.0 public, though I did find out it is not missing. The sixth sense just isn't showing a message every time a girl does one of things it's supposed to tell you about. I've had several times a girl is masturbating in a completely open location, like the Japanese Room and I only even found out because I walked in on it. It is counted by Kplug the same as the game itself, as masturbation. I already let Katarsys know about the issue and it looks like it could be a compatibility issue with something else.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Yes, in the C:\illusion\Koikatu\BepInEx\Translation\Text folder, the strings are in there. Be sure to backup your edits if you upgrade your version, otherwise you will overwrite all of your work.
Do these strings include the subtitles? I've been thinking about trying to contribute some quality control where I can in the subtitles specifically, MAYBE touch the DLC dialogue and nickname display, which is currently reliant on the Google servers. If so, it will be my first ever attempt at trying to translate even Romanized Japanese, as is the case in some of the subtitles, or to improve a machine translation, but some of it isn't all that bad, so I can at least get what it means. As it is now, a good two thirds of the subtitles are either confusing for native English speakers or don't match the spoken dialogue.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Also, I found the source of one of the bugs I've talked about, the one that causes parts of other outfits to spawn on top of things like the school uniform and gym uniform outfits. It was the async clothes loading option from main game optimizations. Once I turned that off, I no longer got the mixed outfits with clothing they shouldn't have like casual clothes T-shirts on top of gym uniform shirts and stuff like that. It also stopped the textures from failing to load completely, which left whichever article it failed on a completely blank white.

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
If you want to help edit the subtitles, you need to access the Google Sheets doc and edit it from there. You gotta ask permission from a mod in the Koikatu Discord to have editing rights however. alex2011

I did some of it myself but I got bored since most people said they don't care about the subs. That and a lot of the edits are just moans and such. They are nice to have at least in my opinion.. and it's more appealing to me when the subs aren't reading weird and translated correct.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
If you want to help edit the subtitles, you need to access the Google Sheets doc and edit it from there. You gotta ask permission from a mod in the Koikatu Discord to have editing rights however. alex2011

I did some of it myself but I got bored since most people said they don't care about the subs. That and a lot of the edits are just moans and such. They are nice to have at least in my opinion.. and it's more appealing to me when the subs aren't reading weird and translated correct.
That explains why some of it actually makes sense. I'll see about getting editing rights and try to make the rest understandable, though I'm not sure I can translate the ones that are completely inaccurate to the audio. I can understand spoken Japanese better than I can written, but that doesn't mean I'm anywhere near fluent.

Brook09

May 26, 2019
Anyone having the same issue?

under char maker download i cant aceess the data anymore checked if my wlan was connected there shoudlnt have been any issues but after the retrieving data message i get the error data acquisition failed and get no data cards. Anyone got a solution btw im using a vpn on my computer.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Anyone having the same issue?

under char maker download i cant aceess the data anymore checked if my wlan was connected there shoudlnt have been any issues but after the retrieving data message i get the error data acquisition failed and get no data cards. Anyone got a solution btw im using a vpn on my computer.
That's the message you get when the Illusion server rejects you, but it shouldn't be doing that with a VPN set to a Japanese connection. Have you tried multiple times over an extended period, maybe a couple days? It could have just been the server was down for a bit at the time you tried. Also, I connected just fine maybe an hour ago, though I don't think the Better Repack version of the game is set to connect to the Illusion server like an installed version would, but I could be wrong. It would also be kind of weird that the Illusion server is still domestic connections only considering Koikatsu is an international game now, though they could be running a separate server for the Party version.

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
What its new version form kPlug ?
If you do not read the topic, then such "news" can be spread through the 1 post

Open the author’s page and read the description. Each version contains a description in the public domain.
2.04 Patreon support member link -
There was a 2.0 public version

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
the new link of kplug 2.0 is on 2.0 post
Is it? I didn't understand what he was saying about where the link would be moved to. I won't be needing it since I have Kplug 2.0 already, but that does make it more clear where the next public version link will be.

DjSoul

Mar 29, 2018
ok because of REASONS I got a new laptop and had to redownload the game but for some reason In game I get these long loading screens and etc. do anyone know how to fix this?

James1980

Feb 17, 2018
- Summer Personality Expansion
- After School Expansion
- Yoyaku DLC
- Darkness Part 1 DLC
- Darkness Part 2 DLC
- Darkness Part 3 DLC
thank you so much for this. Just bought the steam version and really didn't want to pay the insane asking price of almost 12000 yen for summer and after school.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes