alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
koikats pregnancy mod v1.4 has anyone have a link ore dll of it
It is already installed with Better Repack, which has been linked in this thread in multiple places, though you'd want to search for 9.3. Yes, it means downloading the entire thing and it does include multiple other mods, but it is definitely worth it. Unlike the installed version, I haven't had a locale issue even once with Better Repack and it comes with things like a built in trainer within the mods, which really comes in handy when you piss off a girl so bad she won't even acknowledge you are trying to apologize. I think that might be a Kplug thing, them not even letting you interact if they get mad enough, but the trainer cures that problem instantly.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
ok because of REASONS I got a new laptop and had to redownload the game but for some reason In game I get these long loading screens and etc. do anyone know how to fix this?
If you're using Better Repack, there are options in the black plugin menu in the game settings that should make those take less time. Be aware that one of them, the async clothes loading option under main game optimizations, does occasionally glitch clothing, either causing textures to not load or causing items not in an NPCs currently worn outfit to appear on said NPC in low poly.

neon9212

Aug 27, 2017
hey all, i did use the search function before asking this question. out of curiosity, what is the name of the POV plugin/mod that i need to look for?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
hey all, i did use the search function before asking this question. out of curiosity, what is the name of the POV plugin/mod that i need to look for?
Before looking for something, you need to read the wiki on the game and the instructions for the game. Usually everything can be found in this way.
In addition, another important point - why you need to look for what is usually built into the repack.
People who want to update something on their own must read the instructions and know the features of the installation. You cannot just find and install something because one component may require the installation of other additional components. The requirement to read is a standard request by mod authors. Those who are well versed in the update do not ask where to find the mod, since this information can be found on the mod’s author page. And to find this page, it’s enough to read at least once the description of the repack, even information from the OP will be enough.
Thus, if you ask, it means you did not read the wiki for the game and a description of what is included in the repack. (And information about "POV" can be found through the same Google by typing "POV Koikatu" if it is difficult to read the OP and the topic.)

Q : Where do I find the POV mod?
A : The PoV mod is found under the name of KK_HeadUtl. Grab the latest version and put it in the IPA folder of BepinEx. Use numpad 0 to use, you can find it .

Reactions: Serance

darkengeobr

Jul 11, 2018
I don't know if this is the right place to post this but,
does anybody knows how to solve this? the transitions between scenarios(just like in the opening,from the hall to the place you speak with the teacher) take alot of time to pass,i don't know if it is because my pc is trash cus the game runs pretty well in general and my specs are already on low.
Thank you.

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
does anybody knows how to solve this? the transitions between scenarios(just like in the opening,from the hall to the place you speak with the teacher) take alot of time to pass,i don't know if it is because my pc is trash cus the game runs pretty well in general and my specs are already on low.
Thank you.
My game was on an HDD and same problem for me, a person here advice me to put the game on my SSD and now it work faster

Reactions: darkengeobr

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Thank you.
First of all, you should read everything about the settings and parameters of the game. If the computer does not meet the requirements of the game, then whatever you do with the settings, you still won’t get the perfect result until you change the computer. But on powerful computers, there can be problems if you do not read the instructions.
In addition, the game itself has many installation options, various combinations of mods. Sometimes the reason for incorrect operation is incorrect installation or conflict of installed mods.
To avoid problems with improper installation, use the repack and do not update anything in it yourself. Repack is a balanced combination of base game and mods. When major updates come out, a new repack comes out. Minor independent updates of individual components of the repack without understanding how they work will not be useful. Changes will be subtle if noticeable at all, and sometimes can cause errors in the work.
Also, all the main recommendations are included in the game (options or F1). In addition to the settings, you need to fill the class with a minimum number of people. The smaller the number of people in the class, the faster everything works. In some cases, you need to recruit no more than 5-10 people...

There are many solutions, but always the decision depends on the individual characteristics of the user's computer and the individual settings of the game. What is suitable for one may not be suitable for others. You need to follow the basic recommendations and try different settings ...
etc...

neon9212

Aug 27, 2017
Before looking for something, you need to read the wiki on the game and the instructions for the game. Usually everything can be found in this way.
In addition, another important point - why you need to look for what is usually built into the repack.
People who want to update something on their own must read the instructions and know the features of the installation. You cannot just find and install something because one component may require the installation of other additional components. The requirement to read is a standard request by mod authors. Those who are well versed in the update do not ask where to find the mod, since this information can be found on the mod’s author page. And to find this page, it’s enough to read at least once the description of the repack, even information from the OP will be enough.
Thus, if you ask, it means you did not read the wiki for the game and a description of what is included in the repack. (And information about "POV" can be found through the same Google by typing "POV Koikatu" if it is difficult to read the OP and the topic.)

Q : Where do I find the POV mod?
A : The PoV mod is found under the name of KK_HeadUtl. Grab the latest version and put it in the IPA folder of BepinEx. Use numpad 0 to use, you can find it .
appreciate the detailed response. yeah, i should have read the wiki for info on that. ty again

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
So i downloaded this update, but when i edit my Class all of the seats in other classrooms, except the top row, are gone. I cant edit or add anyone to those seats anymore. And the characters i had in them are gone too.....

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
ther is a mod
to add sex pos to the game like cm3d?
Kplug does have positions not in the base game. There is a separate menu in Kplug that is opened with the U key. Any position colored blue in that menu is added by Kplug. Katarsys seems to add a new position with almost every update, so each version except 2.04 so far has more and more. The current public version is 2.0 and the current patron version is 2.04, which was just a code update.

Reactions: Serance
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes