TheMaster

Jun 12, 2017
How to lower a girl from nympho state ? playing with Kplug and one girl just wont calm down XD she is always at lewd 100

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
How to lower a girl from nympho state ? playing with Kplug and one girl just wont calm down XD she is always at lewd 100
There are 3 ways to achieve this.
(1) Have selfish H and service session where you deny them to climax.
(2) via KPlugs personal diary slider.
(3) via the Cheat-Tools slider.
All three of these will work or you can just make them 100% angry at you to which they will avoid you by stropping around.

Reactions: TheMaster

Deavl

Oct 7, 2017
Is there a way to give the males boobs that doesn't mess up their nipples? ;.;
As far as i know, you can drag a female card into the game screen on the male creation screen and it converts it to male.
At least that's what i read somewhere else in the thread, i haven't tried it.
You can also download one of the Futa male cards and modify it to suit your needs.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
As far as i know, you can drag a female card into the game screen on the male creation screen and it converts it to male.
You can also download one of the Futa male cards and modify it to suit your needs.
You can’t drag anything. Male characters are created in the male editor, female in female. If you need to make a woman from a man, open the male editor and change the character. The same if you want to make a man from a woman - go to the female editor and do what you need.
When you drag and drop what is done elsewhere, errors may occur...

Reactions: Serance

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
You can always make Futa character from the custom character section.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SardanticDecay

Deavl

Oct 7, 2017
You can’t drag anything. Male characters are created in the male editor, female in female. If you need to make a woman from a man, open the male editor and change the character. The same if you want to make a man from a woman - go to the female editor and do what you need.
When you drag and drop what is done elsewhere, errors may occur...
I was curious so i tested it, if you drag a female card into the game window on the Male character creation it will load it.
EDIT: Added a standard character i made male with this method
(Thanks for showing me the standard way to do it btw lefty)

Last edited:

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
I was curious so i tested it, if you drag a female card into the game window on the Male character creation it will load it.
EDIT: Added a standard character i made male with this method
(Thanks for showing me the standard way to do it btw lefty)
You can do anything you want. Sometimes this will work without problems, but in most cases it is not recommended.
Therefore, many first experiment, and then ask why the game has errors and how to fix it.
If a certain mechanism is created in the game and there is a separation of characters, then this is not just done, and it is better to adhere to standard proven methods.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
You know, I've been playing since the early days of the game, including the first release of Better Repack, and I never knew drag and drop was possible. If you edit a male card normally, the breasts always come out really weird, but doing it via drag and drop seems to port over the breasts perfectly from a female card. This also means we could literally play as any default, Illusion made character we want as long as it has a card, such as the one you used as an example with camo jacket. We could play a totally female card as long as we drag and drop, then save it using the male editor. I wish I had known about this when I created my futanari card for Kplug. I couldn't get the breasts right, so I switched to the female editor and just used the trap check box on the male card I used as my actual character. In case you didn't know, Kplug has the ability to switch player models and animations for walking and running at will using the F key. You can swap to any card in the folder marked kFuta, which is a Kplug specific folder the player must create in the chara folder. You probably shouldn't put more than one at a time in, though, no idea what it would do or if it can handle more than one. If I had known about this, I might have had my futanari actually be a male card with the trap option selected. This also solves a major issue I had going on with the Kplug buddy feature. Any female card loaded in as a buddy gets a dick added to it by Kplug, however, there is a problem. Normally, buddies have their penis hidden by clothing, but female cards who are loaded in have theirs clip through clothing. A female card saved as a male using this drag and drop feature does not have that problem because it is counted as a male card. Now if only I could make voice adjustments, but I can't since buddy talking is handled by Kplug.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deavl

Chef420

Jun 2, 2017
I'm having trouble with the stiletto/high heel mod. It doesn't seem to be working. In the readme it says to hit right shift to bring up the debug guide, but that doesn't seem to work either. Anybody else have this problem?
Edit: I figured it out. I didn't see in the readme where u have to rename stiletto.xxl to stiletto.dll

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Are any Kplug users here having an issue with the option to look in the female folder for the whores section of the invite menu? I'm having an issue where it is reading the [community] folders in the female folder even though I turned that off so it should only look in kWhores. I literally just went through an hour of moving files out of those folders after I copied them and found out the folder names were too big to fit on the buttons Kplug gives them. I couldn't read the folder names because they were cut off and Kplug wasn't picking up any of the cards in more than one layer of folders, so I just moved all of them out. They are all showing up, the problem is that I turned off the option to look for whores in the female folder and it still shows folders that I definitely deleted from kWhores. It's doing the opposite for kBuddies, not showing folders at all. I moved those out as well, so it is working as I want it there, though now I'm not sure if it ever did show folders for buddies. That might be another issue.

Last edited:

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Are any Kplug users here having an issue with the option to look in the female folder for the whores section of the invite menu? I'm having an issue where it is reading the [community] folders in the female folder even though I turned that off so it should only look in kWhores. I literally just went through an hour of moving files out of those folders after I copied them and found out the folder names were too big to fit on the buttons Kplug gives them. I couldn't read the folder names because they were cut off and Kplug wasn't picking up any of the cards in more than one layer of folders, so I just moved all of them out. They are all showing up, the problem is that I turned off the option to look for whores in the female folder and it still shows folders that I definitely deleted from kWhores. It's doing the opposite for kBuddies, not showing folders at all. I moved those out as well, so it is working as I want it there, though now I'm not sure if it ever did show folders for buddies. That might be another issue.
Go in Plugins folder and open the txt with any txt editor kPlugPrefer.
See if you have actived some options
Code:
EnWhoreInvite = True

SearchWhoreInFemale = True

EnBuddyInvite = True

SearchBuddyInMale = True
Or run the main game and change the setting from Kplug menu.

GSai

Sep 5, 2018
Read the instructions for the game, there is all the description with pictures. In addition, there must be students in the class, if you have 0, then there is no one to talk to
Thanks
Some characters texts are untranslated what should i do
Example- Karen from DLC file

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Go in Plugins folder and open the txt with any txt editor kPlugPrefer.
See if you have actived some options
Code:
EnWhoreInvite = True

SearchWhoreInFemale = True

EnBuddyInvite = True

SearchBuddyInMale = True
Or run the main game and change the setting from Kplug menu.
That's my issue, changing the setting does nothing. It still reads the female folder even if I have it set not to.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Can be a mod conflict at this point, or bug that nobody know it.
I think this one is a bug. I ran it on an installed version I use to test for mod compatibility. It only has mods when I'm testing them and the only one applied at the time was Kplug.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
That happen with bepinex v4 or v5 ?
v5, it might be compatibility between v5 and Kplug with how recently v5 came out. I don't know if Katarsys adapted Kplug for v5 yet or not because I can't get any version of Kplug above 2.0 yet.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
v5, it might be compatibility between v5 and Kplug with how recently v5 came out. I don't know if Katarsys adapted Kplug for v5 yet or not because I can't get any version of Kplug above 2.0 yet.
The end of this month will be a new public version 2.1 more information

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes