InaB_

Oct 7, 2019
so here are a few tips on getting kPlug public version 2.0 workinmg with the RX1 release:

- get the ipaloader.dll posted on katarsys patreon, posted on the november 15th "good and bad news" article ( )
- throw it into your bepinex folder
- delete bepinex\plugins\bepinex.ipaloader.dll

- remove a few conflicting/unnecessary mods (i just zip them up in the same folder): chaseme, cheattools, fpscounter, janniereplacer, kkimageseriesrecorder, kk_aheago, kk_becometrap, kk_pregnancy, unlockhpositions from bepinex\ folder
- remove a few conflicting/unnecessary mods (i just zip them up in the same folder): animeassassistant, enableresize, hideallui.koikatu, kkabmx, kk_overlaymods, lockonplugin.koikatu from bepinex\plugins\ folder
- remove a few conflicting/unnecessary mods (i just zip them up in the same folder): kk_clothingunlocker, kk_demosaic, kk_eyeshaking, kk_hcharaadjustment, kk_materialeditor, kk_uncensorselector from bepinex\plugins\kk_plugins\ folder

DONE!

KK_HCharaAdjustment conflicts with the "P" key and moves your ladies to the left generating a weird looking intercourse position. most of the other removals are a personal preference. Refer to the kPlug manual for installation procedure and conflicts with other mods.

Reactions: Serance

telephone man

May 15, 2019
is there a way to make it so you dont have to wait over 10 minutes for the game to open?
(i dont know much about this type of stuff as you can guess but as far as i can tell it just unzips the .exe file (i double click the file))

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
is there a way to make it so you dont have to wait over 10 minutes for the game to open?
(i dont know much about this type of stuff as you can guess but as far as i can tell it just unzips the .exe file (i double click the file))
A better hardware. It's possible that some mod slown down heavy the game, or you have some program that assorb the too much the system memory.

Rengod_

Aug 20, 2018
Every time i save the game and then close my computer after i'm done using it all my progress is gone, i have saved three times in 3 different files just to make sure nothing gets lost but once i'm out of the game there is no popup that tells me to further on save changes made to the WINRAR file but that hasn't prevented similar games to this to keep my progress like Honey Selector, game runs normally and i have followed all the steps so i don't know why it still is not saving, i have played it 5 times for multiple hours each time but nothing gets saved any of them

telephone man

May 15, 2019
Judging by the fact that you regularly have problems, it’s better to unzip the game and play by the traditional method (in the post with the release there is a description of the game launch)
Using the game in the archive requires a special hard drive and a clear knowledge of how it works...
when i unzip it a bunch of files go everywhere
is there a way to organise it into one folder upon being unzipped?
they get scattered everywhere and its hard for me to really put them all in one folder by myself because some files just go in to the folder i have and some take really long then sometimes there will be an error but it can take up to 20 minutes for each folder that needs to load (for lack of better words(basically moving a bunch of stuff)) and it can get very irritating and i dont want to go through an issue where even once i am done the game not launching due to something i fucked up with

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
when i unzip it a bunch of files go everywhere
is there a way to organise it into one folder upon being unzipped?
they get scattered everywhere and its hard for me to really put them all in one folder by myself because some files just go in to the folder i have and some take really long then sometimes there will be an error but it can take up to 20 minutes for each folder that needs to load (for lack of better words(basically moving a bunch of stuff)) and it can get very irritating and i dont want to go through an issue where even once i am done the game not launching due to something i fucked up with
In general, this is a standard feature of any archiver. You need to select the extract function in the folder with the repack name. That is, before unpacking, you are asked where to extract "to a separate new folder with the archive name" or "unpack as is here." If you have difficulties with this, then simply create an empty folder, name it as you like. Then put the archive inside this folder and unzip it as is.
The fact that unpacking can take 20 minutes and sometimes more is normal and depends on the speed of the computer and on the presence of additional active processes.
To start the game, use the instructions:
main launcher " Koikatu.exe"
If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.
After unpacking, the archive can be deleted. And don't forget to set the hot fix1

telephone man

May 15, 2019
In general, this is a standard feature of any archiver. You need to select the extract function in the folder with the repack name. That is, before unpacking, you are asked where to extract "to a separate new folder with the archive name" or "unpack as is here." If you have difficulties with this, then simply create an empty folder, name it as you like. Then put the archive inside this folder and unzip it as is.
The fact that unpacking can take 20 minutes and sometimes more is normal and depends on the speed of the computer and on the presence of additional active processes.
If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.
theres nothing wrong with my pc as far as i am aware
the specs are decent enough to not die upon stuff like that
but uhh thanks
i have trouble with unzipping and stuff like that due to lack of knowledge and having a learning problem where i need someone with me
but you made it pretty clear and helped alot
thanks

Reactions: Ric

telephone man

May 15, 2019
After unpacking, the archive can be deleted. And don't forget to set the hot fix1
i was playing a bit before to practice making characters but
do you just move the .zip file into the folder then unzip it there then just use the folders that come from it?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
so here are a few tips on getting kPlug public version 2.0 workinmg with the RX1 release:

- get the ipaloader.dll posted on katarsys patreon, posted on the november 15th "good and bad news" article ( )
- throw it into your bepinex folder
- delete bepinex\plugins\bepinex.ipaloader.dll

- remove a few conflicting/unnecessary mods (i just zip them up in the same folder): chaseme, cheattools, fpscounter, janniereplacer, kkimageseriesrecorder, kk_aheago, kk_becometrap, kk_pregnancy, unlockhpositions from bepinex\ folder
- remove a few conflicting/unnecessary mods (i just zip them up in the same folder): animeassassistant, enableresize, hideallui.koikatu, kkabmx, kk_overlaymods, lockonplugin.koikatu from bepinex\plugins\ folder
- remove a few conflicting/unnecessary mods (i just zip them up in the same folder): kk_clothingunlocker, kk_demosaic, kk_eyeshaking, kk_hcharaadjustment, kk_materialeditor, kk_uncensorselector from bepinex\plugins\kk_plugins\ folder

DONE!

KK_HCharaAdjustment conflicts with the "P" key and moves your ladies to the left generating a weird looking intercourse position. most of the other removals are a personal preference. Refer to the kPlug manual for installation procedure and conflicts with other mods.
Actually, I found that the IPALoader he linked did not work and, in fact, stopped Kplug from working completely. Also, I wouldn't call KK_Ahegao unnecessary as that is the only way to get the ahegao state, the same goes for Become Trap since Kplug does not allow you to move freely into gender restricted rooms using the Futa mode, which is essentially a female player model, and KK_Pregnancy because it is the only way to get pregnancy. Thanks for the heads up on HCharacterAdjustment, I've been having that character shifting issue since I updated and could not figure it out. I have notified Katarsys so he can add it to his compatibility file or figure out a fix.

Every time i save the game and then close my computer after i'm done using it all my progress is gone, i have saved three times in 3 different files just to make sure nothing gets lost but once i'm out of the game there is no popup that tells me to further on save changes made to the WINRAR file but that hasn't prevented similar games to this to keep my progress like Honey Selector, game runs normally and i have followed all the steps so i don't know why it still is not saving, i have played it 5 times for multiple hours each time but nothing gets saved any of them
Detailed rules for save of character #2,796
Also pay attention to the settings. If you have not indicated the number of students in the class, then even with a full class at school you will not see anyone
View attachment 463343

In normal mode, the game is saved as expected. But without the use of archivers. That is, the user must download, unzip and play. Saves are made to the "save" folder and do not disappear anywhere. In your case, the main part of the game is in the archive. This is a rather specific situation. Probably something in the settings of the archiver or the inability to use this game as an archive causes these problems. You need to try to do the same in the unpacked form. Since I never tried to run the game in the archive and no saved in this way, it is difficult for me to judge this.
I've seen this save issue before in other games. It boils down to this, don't play it from the archive. You have to unpack it or you are risking losing everything should the game, or worse your computer, crash because it does not know how to handle being used inside the archive.

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2017
I have questions that I'm hoping people will help me with. 1. the after school content, besides adding some stuff to character creation the expansions added stuff for after school like on dates. I have no idea how to access some of this as dates usually end with the girl showing up in the morning, a cut to white and then either we go home or go to either ones houses. So how do I get access to these after school places? 2. Three ways, in order to get threeways inside the game and not in free H mode what do you have to do to get that to happen? 3. Tutorial cards, you know those messages that pop up giving you tips and letting you know how to do certain things. Is it possible to access them without having to start a new game?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I have questions that I'm hoping people will help me with. 1. the after school content, besides adding some stuff to character creation the expansions added stuff for after school like on dates. I have no idea how to access some of this as dates usually end with the girl showing up in the morning, a cut to white and then either we go home or go to either ones houses. So how do I get access to these after school places? 2. Three ways, in order to get threeways inside the game and not in free H mode what do you have to do to get that to happen? 3. Tutorial cards, you know those messages that pop up giving you tips and letting you know how to do certain things. Is it possible to access them without having to start a new game?
1. The first date is basically what you just described with the cut to white and it is actually not part of the DLC, which you can tell by when the translation switches from Party to Internet based. The DLC starts from the second date on and you just keep going on dates to access it. As you get higher intimacy, the heart meter on the F4 menu that you can see by hitting switch info twice, you unlock more locations and even an H scene at each location that you get by choosing to spend more time there.

2. When you spot a pair of girls in Lesbian H, go up to them, sneak up obviously, and peep on them. When you get into the peeping scene, there is a blue button on the bottom left to join.

3. Hit F5

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
i was playing a bit before to practice making characters but
do you just move the .zip file into the folder then unzip it there then just use the folders that come from it?
I kind of wrote in detail what to do. You can see the instructions on the Internet.
Again
The archiver can extract files as is or extract files to a specified folder. You can transfer the archive or just specify (there are many options). This is the level of using folders and copying files (basic school level).
If you do not know how to use it, just create a folder, place the archive there and extract it. All that has been unpacked and there are components of the game, naturally they need to be used.
Then I don’t understand how you started the game from the archive if you don’t know how to do the same without the archive. There is no difference, everything is the same, only after unzipping.

Rengod_

Aug 20, 2018
Detailed rules for save of character #2,796
Also pay attention to the settings. If you have not indicated the number of students in the class, then even with a full class at school you will not see anyone
View attachment 463343

In normal mode, the game is saved as expected. But without the use of archivers. That is, the user must download, unzip and play. Saves are made to the "save" folder and do not disappear anywhere. In your case, the main part of the game is in the archive. This is a rather specific situation. Probably something in the settings of the archiver or the inability to use this game as an archive causes these problems. You need to try to do the same in the unpacked form. Since I never tried to run the game in the archive and no saved in this way, it is difficult for me to judge this.
Could you please give me some instructions on how to do that? I am pretty inexperienced when it comes to stuff like this, i just open the WINRAR file and launch from InitSettings so i can optimize it to full screen etc i haven't seen anything else

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Could you please give me some instructions on how to do that? I am pretty inexperienced when it comes to stuff like this, i just open the WINRAR file and launch from InitSettings so i can optimize it to full screen etc i haven't seen anything else
I have already given you detailed instructions. I can not explain otherwise what it means to extract files to a folder. It just needs to be done. You opened winrar and found InitSettings. When you unzip everything into a folder, go into this folder and there you will find InitSettings.
This game requires the user to have certain computer skills. If simply extracting the game from the archive causes such problems, then I doubt that you will cope with further actions, and even more with the settings of the game. Without basic knowledge of working with a computer, you can not do here...

telephone man

May 15, 2019
I kind of wrote in detail what to do. You can see the instructions on the Internet.
Again
The archiver can extract files as is or extract files to a specified folder. You can transfer the archive or just specify (there are many options). This is the level of using folders and copying files (basic school level).
If you do not know how to use it, just create a folder, place the archive there and extract it. All that has been unpacked and there are components of the game, naturally they need to be used.
Then I don’t understand how you started the game from the archive if you don’t know how to do the same without the archive. There is no difference, everything is the same, only after unzipping.
sorry for the trouble at that time i was tired and just scared to do anything incase but i figured stuff out
thanks for helping though

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
Some people might already know this or may not even have this problem, but it was irritating me for a while so I'll post my solution. If you have ultrawide monitor like me and have my problem with 2560:1080, then the game will cut off the bottom so you can't use it. This is mostly a problem when on character creation and class edit though, since you can't see the bottom buttons at all.

Anyways, launching the game in 1920x1080 in Fullscreen results in a very blurry game with garbage fps (30-40). My solution was to load in windowed mode and then do an alt+enter to go into full screen. The blurriness is then gone and the fps rockets back to a stable 60. I only had to do this once and can load with full screen afterwards all the time. No idea why though.

Also the window resize plugin allows me to stretch the Window out in the regular game and continue using 2560:1080 ultrawide just fine in the non editing parts of the game.

A full ultrawide plugin support would be really nice though, but I turned up dry on my searches apart from some app called Flawless Widescreen which probably doesn't support this game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes