alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I can't find the option to force penetrating without condoms. Where is it?
I'm not sure it can be done without Kplug as the only way I could do it without is when they don't mind it raw. To do it with Kplug, scroll up with the mouse wheel. It might give a message that she wants you to wear one, scroll up again if it does and it will penetrate raw. Be warned that you will lose favor for this. She may get angry or even break up with you for it.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
is there a place where i can search for characters
i know there is a tab in the game for this but it has no search bar
A place to get character cards with a search function? Let's see, there's two places I can think of.
1. The Illusion Cards Booru, but you really have to know what you're looking for there and things aren't always properly tagged on there.
2. There is another site that is much like the AA2 database on weeaboo.org used to be. The page the link will take you to, funny enough, is the folder where someone uploaded Koikatsu remakes of AA2 characters.

Reactions: Serance

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
A place to get character cards with a search function? Let's see, there's two places I can think of.
1. The Illusion Cards Booru, but you really have to know what you're looking for there and things aren't always properly tagged on there.
2. There is another site that is much like the AA2 database on weeaboo.org used to be. The page the link will take you to, funny enough, is the folder where someone uploaded Koikatsu remakes of AA2 characters.
Adding on what Alex has shared so far here is the mega link for character cards and much more. -
Plus when you combine this with Death-Weasel's KK_RandomCharacterGenerator the possibilities are endless. -

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Adding on what Alex has shared so far here is the mega link for character cards and much more. -
Plus when you combine this with Death-Weasel's KK_RandomCharacterGenerator the possibilities are endless. -
I've been looking for a random character generator, haven't been able to find one for this game. Now to figure out how to use it. It's installed, I just haven't figured out the controls and DeathWeasel has nothing on his Patreon or his GitHub on how to do that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lefty75uk

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
I've been looking for a random character generator, haven't been able to find one for this game. Now to figure out how to use it. It's installed, I just haven't figured out the controls and DeathWeasel has nothing on his Patreon or his GitHub on how to do that.
I am still running the full Illusion JP version via my DL membership with the KK-HF patch 2.9 which is where the random character generator was located but which you know is done by MarCo but quite a few of the added mods were created by Death weasel. " Try looking him up on Discord also " he was easy to find on Hong-fire but since there demise it has become harder.

telephone man

May 15, 2019
thanks i mainly just wanted to see if my suspensions about there being kemono friends characters where right

thanks to you to : )

telephone man

May 15, 2019
how to i add mods to the game?
i dont want to fuck up the files and i want to try stuff like POV H scenes out of curiosity

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
how to i add mods to the game?
i dont want to fuck up the files and i want to try stuff like POV H scenes out of curiosity
For the POV H scenes I only know of one via KPlug there may be others I am unsure here is the KPlug link to Katarsys public version -
To become a member and get weekly updates you will have to support the developer via Patreon -
There are many parts to KPlug so I would advise a good read through of this mod before using. All the best m8

telephone man

May 15, 2019
how do you download a character or (if possible) use a search bar on the character download tab in the title?
edit: i dont think i was clear enough but i mean where to ADD the characters not how to download and for
how to ACTUALLY download the character
just in general how to be able to have a character i want
edit again: i dug around in the files and found the place character/character cards are kept i just need to know how to have the character
edit again again..:why the fuck are character stored in png files and how the fuck is that a valid file for a character?

Last edited:

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
I wanna take a moment to say thanks to all the helpful people over here, especially alex2011 and Ric are amazing and helpful to this thread. They are keeping this game so full of life and keep attracting new fans to the game. Makes me happy because it helps maintain the overall evolution of the game and keeps it going strong into future!

Anyways, THANKS A LOT Koikatsu community for being full of life and helpful! :D That is all~ [End corny speech here]

Reactions: alex2011 and Ric

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I wanna take a moment to say thanks to all the helpful people over here, especially alex2011 and Ric are amazing and helpful to this thread. They are keeping this game so full of life and keep attracting new fans to the game. Makes me happy because it helps maintain the overall evolution of the game and keeps it going strong into future!

Anyways, THANKS A LOT Koikatsu community for being full of life and helpful! :D That is all~ [End corny speech here]
I'm glad to be of service, nothing keeps a game alive like an active and helpful community of players. Look at the two games in the Artificial Academy series. Both are still extremely active, though modding has died down somewhat thanks to Hongfire going silent. There's a repack of AA2 that basically combines all the good stuff into one nice little package, basically like the Better Repack version here, and I just checked the AA1 thread here yesterday and it has an active discussion going. That's all because the community around it has been very active and helpful, which keeps maintenance up and keeps people from wanting to drop it due to that community.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I have searched both keyword audio and sound, didn't find anything, so: I usually don't have problem with games, Koikatu being the first. Suddenly yesterday, Koikatu killed my audio on the pc. Simple Windows Troubleshooting solved the audio problem, but now I can't get any sound from the game. I had the game running on 1920x1080 fullscreen. That hasn't been a problem before, but now it has gotten slower to load. I switched some of the "Extras" setting, including the max-class size one. I noticed how slow the game was loading, so I removed it. Otherwise I don't think the other settings should matter?

Question simply put, has anyone else had this problem and/or know how to fix it? (Yes I've also checked my audio-centre, it doesn't show up when the game is on. Also all in game options are on.)
I'm sorry, but I've never had that issue. Does it ever come back in while you are still in game? I have had it cut out if, for example, I was in the maker with BGM off and then exited. Switching to a different menu section usually solves that.

Reactions: StonedWatcher

StonedWatcher

May 18, 2017
I'm sorry, but I've never had that issue. Does it ever come back in while you are still in game? I have had it cut out if, for example, I was in the maker with BGM off and then exited. Switching to a different menu section usually solves that.
Thank you, I was going to re-download the game but this solved the issue.

Rykonate

Oct 11, 2017
Hi there, someone would know about any site with downloadable characters from Anime?
like: Naruto, Pokemon or something like that?

Thanks and sorry for bad eng.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Hi there, someone would know about any site with downloadable characters from Anime?

Just now, on this page have indicated all the possible resources. Among them, you can find any characters, as through a search so separately.
#4,547

Reactions: Rykonate

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
First, check if the computer matches the game parameters. (this is in the description and on the wiki)
Sound and other parameters are turned off due to system overload. First of all, the reason is the computer itself. The game only contributed to this. The repack has a description of what needs to be done for a normal launch. There is "InitSettings.exe" through which you can adjust all system and game conflicts.
A system crash can occur not only when the game starts, but in any situation when the system is overloaded. Typically, the system itself is restored after returning to its normal state. As a rule, you don’t need to do anything in this case, but sometimes the settings go down to the basic ones (by default). If you have configured something individually, then this must be repeated (if necessary).
If it seems to you that the sound, taking into account similar settings, has become worse, it makes sense to reinstall the driver or update. (but updating drivers must be done with knowledge, because in some situations the update is not compatible with the installed version).
Also, to avoid overloads in the future, start the game with no more than 5 students in the class. The first day usually takes a lot of resources, as instruction takes place. Then you can add students and watch how this affects the system load. You can also select game settings that do not load the system
It isn't the computer, I've had a similar problem if I leave BGM off when leaving the maker and my PC is more than enough to handle this game at full settings.

There's also #4,539 and #4,540

Reactions: Rykonate

Rykonate

Oct 11, 2017
Just now, on this page have indicated all the possible resources. Among them, you can find any characters, as through a search so separately.
#4,547
It isn't the computer, I've had a similar problem if I leave BGM off when leaving the maker and my PC is more than enough to handle this game at full settings.

There's also #4,539 and #4,540
Finally something usable.

Many thanks guys! :KappaPride:

Reactions: Ric and alex2011
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes