alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I'm not sure if I should try out the HF Patch to see if it is any different to ScrewThisNoise's stuff. Can someone link me to a torrent of the original game to patch it with?
The biggest difference is the HF patch does not have the Party translation, everything is internet based and translated in real time, while Better Repack by ScrewThisNoise does have the Party translation. You can tell because even the base game content text starts as Japanese characters that switch to English letters after a second.

Hi, ok trick question.

Apparently the pre order nurse outfit (hat/tigh dress etc...) is in the repack, the thing is i d'ont use the repack but the original JP version.

If i download the repack can someone tell me which files i need to copy in my game to only get the costume ?
キュートナース.PNG, which can be found in the coordinate folder and then the originals subfolder or Cute Nurse.PNG directly in the coordinate folder for the translated version.

is better repack compatible with hf patch? is it safe to download both? i downloaded some characters cards and they require hf patch
No, the HF patch is an installer and requires an install location that is registered in your computer's registry.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
The biggest difference is the HF patch does not have the Party translation, everything is internet based and translated in real time, while Better Repack by ScrewThisNoise does have the Party translation. You can tell because even the base game content text starts as Japanese characters that switch to English letters after a second.

キュートナース.PNG, which can be found in the coordinate folder and then the originals subfolder or Cute Nurse.PNG directly in the coordinate folder for the translated version.

No, the HF patch is an installer and requires an install location that is registered in your computer's registry.
So far i know HF is compatible with any repack, HF patch it's pack self-extracting that contain file inside...

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
is better repack compatible with hf patch? is it safe to download both? i downloaded some characters cards and they require hf patch
The repack has a description of what it is and what it includes. It should also be noted that there are several repacks and a specific HF patch is suitable for each repack. Also HF patch has a description. All you need to read the description before using something. HF patch has several versions and is developed for several separate games. And even if you really need an HF patch, if you don’t read the instructions, and make a mistake with the version, then no questions will help ...
(in some cases, reading the description of the repack will eliminate the need to look for what is already included there)

For example, for everyone who is always "search" for HF Patch
Always in the public domain

HF Patch for Koikatsu v2.10 / コイカツ!自動更新 ( )
basic description
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Version 2.10 changes

Downloads / ダウンロード
LINKS:

Downloading via torrent is recommended. The patch is larger than the standard mega download limit, so you will have to wait to finish downloading (unless you have an account). Torrent is also much less likely to become corrupted and can be easily restarted.

Before installing check . It was made for the Steam release (Koikatsu Party) but most of it applies to the Japanese release as well.

If you need any help, , visit the and ask in the #help channel, or ask in comments under this post.

It should be remembered that the repack contains the necessary elements for a full game, includes HF Patch elements and does not require any additional installations. The repack is tested as it is released.
Any independent repack changes can lead to errors and are not recommended by the repack developer. Upon the release of significant changes to HF Patch and other elements, a new repack will be released ...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1113184

Well, thanks to you i've found a link to the original DLC, if someone need it just google (koikatu キュートナース), first result, zippyshare.

Thx again (y), i don't have to download the whole repack. :cool:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So far i know HF is compatible with any repack, HF patch it's pack self-extracting that contain file inside...
I've tried it, it tells me it can't find the game when I tell it to install if I don't have the original ISO version installed. No, it is not a self extracting archive. Self extracting archives don't give custom installation options, only an option of where to extract to.

Well, thanks to you i've found a link to the original DLC, if someone need it just google (koikatu キュートナース), first result, zippyshare.

Thx again (y), i don't have to download the whole repack. :cool:
How about that. I literally just copied and pasted the name of the file and it turns out to lead to the DLC itself. Glad I could help.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
I've tried it, it tells me it can't find the game when I tell it to install if I don't have the original ISO version installed. No, it is not a self extracting archive. Self extracting archives don't give custom installation options, only an option of where to extract to.

How about that. I literally just copied and pasted the name of the file and it turns out to lead to the DLC itself. Glad I could help.
It is still a storage format.
The program contains files and is it mod? YES
Does the program contain free DLC? YES
Does the program contain various tools? YES
That executable allows you to select files as you like, simply selecting the path of the game.
This procedure can be done very well with any archiving program for example RAR, but you have to perform operations to extract files manually in the game folder.
What changes?
the exible allows you to extract contents from within it to a path you have chosen. While a RAR format archive (for example) allows you to extract content to a path you have manually chosen.
I installed the new version of HF patch a few minutes ago and no errors came out.
If you use the legal version of party the problem could be that stream has released a new patch for the game.

Reactions: Serance and Ric

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
It is still a storage format.
The program contains files and is it mod? YES
Does the program contain free DLC? YES
Does the program contain various tools? YES
That executable allows you to select files as you like, simply selecting the path of the game.
This procedure can be done very well with any archiving program for example RAR, but you have to perform operations to extract files manually in the game folder.
What changes?
the exible allows you to extract contents from within it to a path you have chosen. While a RAR format archive (for example) allows you to extract content to a path you have manually chosen.
I installed the new version of HF patch a few minutes ago and no errors came out.
If you use the legal version of party the problem could be that stream has released a new patch for the game.
Huh, I must not have had the path right, it seems to be working on the copy I made to run it for a screenshot to prove otherwise.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
because i had no idea i could do that. thanks for the help
In general, this is one of the basic functions of a torrent. There is a regular link and there is a magnet link. both work the same way. Only the magnet link does not require a separate file, but is immediately copied through the URL. If you have a torrent, you simply must know what it is. The Internet is full of instructions and descriptions of working with a magnet link

Reactions: Serance

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
The repack has a description of what it is and what it includes. It should also be noted that there are several repacks and a specific HF patch is suitable for each repack. Also HF patch has a description. All you need to read the description before using something. HF patch has several versions and is developed for several separate games. And even if you really need an HF patch, if you don’t read the instructions, and make a mistake with the version, then no questions will help ...
(in some cases, reading the description of the repack will eliminate the need to look for what is already included there)

For example, for everyone who is always "search" for HF Patch
Always in the public domain

HF Patch for Koikatsu v2.10 / コイカツ!自動更新 ( )
basic description

Version 2.10 changes

Downloads / ダウンロード
LINKS:

Downloading via torrent is recommended. The patch is larger than the standard mega download limit, so you will have to wait to finish downloading (unless you have an account). Torrent is also much less likely to become corrupted and can be easily restarted.

Before installing check . It was made for the Steam release (Koikatsu Party) but most of it applies to the Japanese release as well.

If you need any help, , visit the and ask in the #help channel, or ask in comments under this post.

It should be remembered that the repack contains the necessary elements for a full game, includes HF Patch elements and does not require any additional installations. The repack is tested as it is released.
Any independent repack changes can lead to errors and are not recommended by the repack developer. Upon the release of significant changes to HF Patch and other elements, a new repack will be released ...
Sweet MarCo has updated the HF-Patch. This line cracked me up & I quote " Removed Hongfire link (RIP) " lol

Reactions: Ric

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
I don't know how it works with other mods, but all you have to do with Kplug is scroll up with the wheel. You may get a message that says she wants you to use one, scroll up again after that and it will force it without any further request for protection or anything else stopping you. Be warned that this will pretty much result in instant angry mood on ending the H scene unless she was okay without protection in the first place, which means she would not have requested you use one anyway. This can also lead, and for me HAS led, to a break up by text, which is another Kplug feature, text messages that appear when you reach your room at the end of the day depending on the result of an H scene. They can also break up in person the day you anger them if given the chance, which means any time you talk to them or they talk to you. If you talked to them, it will only happen if your apology fails at least once and can happen after any attempt or when the conversation is forced to end by you running out of conversation time, the blue bar, and will end with them running off as if you caught them in Lesbian H. If they talk to you, they can start with the break up first thing or after any failed apology attempt, which will also end with them running off as if caught in Lesbian H.
Yeah. All that's why I was thinking it sounded like more trouble than it was worth. And you can't just edit the girls in the Maker either. At least not that I see. Maker lets me create girls who wont force condoms but wont let me add that to existing girls. Unless I am missing something.

Is there a cheat mode at least? Something to grow approval/arousal faster. The grindiness of story mode is starting to wear a bit thin, but I still want to complete it. Stupid OCD....

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Yeah. All that's why I was thinking it sounded like more trouble than it was worth. And you can't just edit the girls in the Maker either. At least not that I see. Maker lets me create girls who wont force condoms but wont let me add that to existing girls. Unless I am missing something.

Is there a cheat mode at least? Something to grow approval/arousal faster. The grindiness of story mode is starting to wear a bit thin, but I still want to complete it. Stupid OCD....
You can edit the trait from the marker or from the cheat tool or from Kplug.
You can't edit the trait from the marker if the girl in the class, you can't edit the trait of the teach and main girl.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

You have to go into the maker from the main menu to edit what the girl will allow and I think you may have to reload the girl into a save just like you would in AA2 for a change from the main menu maker to take effect. There is no cheat outside mods, both Kplug and the included trainer mod allow editing the girl from inside a save, including what they'll let you do. Kplug is the easier of the two to work with, but you can only edit with that while in your room. The trainer can be accessed any time, with the T key I believe. There are traits that cause you to gain more affection when talking to them, so much so that you can get them to go up one relationship level per period if you get all four interactions right. I think one is called friendly. You can set these at any time in the main menu maker, editor in the class roster in your room, or in the class roster itself.

spmchat

Jul 21, 2019
I found a Mei honkai impact 3 card here

it lead to zodgame side, but i cant access to download it, any1 can do it reupload for me please, if anyone have other Honkai impact 3 character card shre please!

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I found a Mei honkai impact 3 card here

it lead to zodgame side, but i cant access to download it, any1 can do it reupload for me please, if anyone have other Honkai impact 3 character card shre please!
I don't see that card, but there are some Honkai Impact 3rd cards here:

telephone man

May 15, 2019
is there any mods which add more H animations?
or a game like this with more hentai animations?
(by like this i mean not a shitty unity game or one thats overly kinky(im a sub thats into relatively light stuff so stuff like whips and rape and that scare me))

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
is there any mods which add more H animations?
or a game like this with more hentai animations?
(by like this i mean not a shitty unity game or one thats overly kinky(im a sub thats into relatively light stuff so stuff like whips and rape and that scare me))
Kplug
Public version 2.0

Patreon version 2.5

Reactions: Lefty75uk
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes