ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
Is there a way to increase Intimacy without being lovers? Im trying a roleplaying game through of having just one lovers, but all the girls want to H. Even when theyre virgins. Yea im weird

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
Is there a way to increase Intimacy without being lovers? Im trying a roleplaying game through of having just one lovers, but all the girls want to H. Even when theyre virgins. Yea im weird
There are 3 ways KPlug diary & cheat tools sliders images below for locations.
Or the old fashioned way do activates for example join them for lunch/Koikatu club and walking them home after school . Plus you can also date them but just deny them the H request.
Not to forget you can also control the flow of H requests via the " Options scroll down to extras and set up to your preference " All most forgot also giving a helping hand when you catch them masturbating can add extra Intimacy points.

Reactions: ninjajay2417

SchaakaKon

Nov 29, 2017
Gameplay question: What are some of the not-so-obvious things you can do in the game?

The having a girl follow you around doesnt really seem to open up a whole lot, there are like 3 locations you can have special events and have them watch you plow another girl, is there more to it?
Can you do anything else in the shower/bathroom other than voyeur?
Is there anything for completing the 'main girls' stories? I kinda blitz through them and i guess im missing important details on how to progress them. Itll have a star and the teachers(?) wont do anything, they have an intimacy gauge but im nooot sure how to increase it?
Inviting the girls to your room is pretty cool.

Anything else im missing?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Gameplay question: What are some of the not-so-obvious things you can do in the game?

The having a girl follow you around doesnt really seem to open up a whole lot, there are like 3 locations you can have special events and have them watch you plow another girl, is there more to it?
Can you do anything else in the shower/bathroom other than voyeur?
Is there anything for completing the 'main girls' stories? I kinda blitz through them and i guess im missing important details on how to progress them. Itll have a star and the teachers(?) wont do anything, they have an intimacy gauge but im nooot sure how to increase it?
Inviting the girls to your room is pretty cool.

Anything else im missing?
Without the Kplug mod, no, nothing else can be done in the shower except peeping with one exception. Occasionally, a girl will do more than shower in the shower stalls, if you catch my meaning. It will act as a normal peeping scene with the heart icon in front of the door, but you can join as you can with masturbation anywhere else. Them choosing to do this instead of just masturbating in the main room, with all the blue benches, is kind of rare, especially at low numbers of girls. Adding in Kplug will allow you to join them even if they are only showering, but I do believe it is counted as forced/rape just like taking a compatible girl, there are six and it is based on specific personalities, to the first single door down the left hallway of the third floor where there is a hand icon. This is what was added in the Darkness DLC and is also counted as forced/rape. I still haven't caught anything in any bathroom but the mens' bathroom down to the left on the second floor and that was standing in the room itself, where anyone could walk in and immediately see them. The only thing you unlock by completing story events is progress toward one of the three bars on the club report screen in the club room, which unlocks new positions and toys. To progress the story, find the floating star in a speech bubble, which you can locate easily by going into the class roster by pressing F4. The girl with the gold background, with the exception of teachers, is the story girl loaded into that particular time period. There can only be one at a time normally. To increase intimacy, either take them on a date for the weekend or use one of the cheat methods. There is one built into Better Repack via a trainer mod and there is one built into the diary when you view it at home using the Kplug mod. The teachers will occasionally do H with you if you get their H level percentage up. You can trigger it rising once or twice a time period by talking to them. To go into H with them, you will need to trigger a specific dialogue that gives two options, one of which is to test you or something like that. That is the option you want, the other will either do nothing or raise their H level percentage further as normal. Their H level percentage acts as a chance for H with higher percentages leading to better chances. With the girl following, you can raise another bar of the three on the club report screen by interacting with the bright pink double hearts in speech bubbles that would normally raise your own H stat.

Feb 20, 2019
I wish we could control every character in your class like in Artificial Academy 2 instead of just your main character. They could have made a story mode where you only play your main character and an arcade mode where there's no story but you can play every character. That and the fact that your character can't really be a sub in sex scenes is the only problem I have with the game.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I wish we could control every character in your class like in Artificial Academy 2 instead of just your main character. They could have made a story mode where you only play your main character and an arcade mode where there's no story but you can play every character. That and the fact that your character can't really be a sub in sex scenes is the only problem I have with the game.
That would be nice, but it's not going to happen at this point.

Zatorr

Aug 12, 2018
They are only 6 Personalities in total that can access the darkness room.
" Friendly/ Humble/ Traditional Schoolgirl/ Nervous/ & Ojousama "
From there invite them to follow you then lead them to the 3rd floor & walk towards the door with the hand icon then right click mouse button.
Hi brother, the after-school dlc works well for me, but Darkness doesn't work, will you know why?. Regards

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
Hi brother, the after-school dlc works well for me, but Darkness doesn't work, will you know why?. Regards
As long as you have the Darkness DLC installed just follow those simple guidelines & a good way to check is have a look through free H for the extra room and extra darkness tab. " Good luck my friend "

Reactions: Serance and Zatorr

Nasedo

Aug 11, 2018
I noticed something recently, when I started considering to keep just one version of Koikatsu.

Versions R9.3 and RX1 - during the game acting... a bit inconsistent. I must admit, I didn't used any extra mods / plug-ins and didn't removed anything from "original repack".

Examples:
1. When I approach a girl, she's got her clothes - looks like normal appearance. However, when I starting conversation, her clothes are different than I saw approaching her.
2. After H, girl remains naked. Doesn't matter if H is first or last activity in "our time" - if we will doing something else, for example when she's invited for meal / study / sport activities, she remains naked. When I'm doing other activities with other girls ans first one passing by, she is still naked, until break is finished.
3. Girls no longer ejaculating? Maybe it's related to perk called "pees often" - but I think, during H in previous version happened more often, and now - never. Why?
4. Maybe it's not related to certain version, but I noticed, some girls having different outfit than the one was selected in creator. As some girls coming straight from the pack - they aren't my creation, so I can't exactly tell if structure of model file is not broken. Sometimes girls are partially naked, instead of displaying their clothes properly.

Could anyone please explain this for me?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I noticed something recently, when I started considering to keep just one version of Koikatsu.

Versions R9.3 and RX1 - during the game acting... a bit inconsistent. I must admit, I didn't used any extra mods / plug-ins and didn't removed anything from "original repack".

Examples:
1. When I approach a girl, she's got her clothes - looks like normal appearance. However, when I starting conversation, her clothes are different than I saw approaching her.
2. After H, girl remains naked. Doesn't matter if H is first or last activity in "our time" - if we will doing something else, for example when she's invited for meal / study / sport activities, she remains naked. When I'm doing other activities with other girls ans first one passing by, she is still naked, until break is finished.
3. Girls no longer ejaculating? Maybe it's related to perk called "pees often" - but I think, during H in previous version happened more often, and now - never. Why?
4. Maybe it's not related to certain version, but I noticed, some girls having different outfit than the one was selected in creator. As some girls coming straight from the pack - they aren't my creation, so I can't exactly tell if structure of model file is not broken. Sometimes girls are partially naked, instead of displaying their clothes properly.

Could anyone please explain this for me?
Turn off the async clothes loading in the plugin settings as well as the other option in that section for 4 and it should solve number 1. Girl's stay naked for the rest of the period unless the plugins are set otherwise, I forget where that option is. I'm not having number 3 happen, so I can't help there.

Nasedo

Aug 11, 2018
Turn off the async clothes loading in the plugin settings as well as the other option in that section for 4 and it should solve number 1. Girl's stay naked for the rest of the period unless the plugins are set otherwise, I forget where that option is. I'm not having number 3 happen, so I can't help there.
Could you please be more specific and tell me how to accomplish it? I tried to find it in RX1 version and threre's nothing like this in clothing plugin or maybe I'm looking in wrong place.

Hikage255

Aug 29, 2017
So I made a futa main character, but for some reason all the sliders that are part of mods and some clothes arnt working when i'm in roaming, in creation its there and everything works, but mode sliders turn off when i enter roaming anyone know why?

Feb 20, 2019
I don't know why but I legit cannot open the character studio, every time it's stuck in the "studio is starting please wait" screen.

Feb 20, 2019
Can be a mod problem.... a duplicate gui
Remove or rename the mods folder and see if studio freeze
That fixed it but aww man now I gotta search through hundreds of mods and see what's causing the problems T_T
I'll try installing the HF patch again

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Could you please be more specific and tell me how to accomplish it? I tried to find it in RX1 version and threre's nothing like this in clothing plugin or maybe I'm looking in wrong place.
You are in the wrong spot, I finally remembered the plugin category on the plugin settings, main game optimizations. Turning off the async clothes loading and preload characters should solve 4 and 1. I found the staying naked one as well, turn off persist clothes state under additional skin effects and they will not stay naked.

Is there a way to combine the chinese translation of the steam release with this repack?
Not easily, it would have to be specifically adapted to the repack just like the English translation was.

Reactions: Nasedo
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes