axel4340

Jun 3, 2017
ok, figured out that there was apparently a koikplugins.dll in the bepinex root folder along with the one in bepinex/ipa. not sure how i accidentally dropped one in there but whatever.

rollit

Jul 1, 2018
White screen upon loading a savegame and proceeding to the next day. No loading bar, only music playing. Anyone had the same kind of trouble? Tried reinstalling H-patch, no success.

Skeet420

Apr 5, 2019
Is there any possibility to play the VR version with the PSVR?
Whenever I start "KoikatsuVR", it only shows a black screen. (Music is there tho).

Adelphia Scarlett

Dec 1, 2019
couple things:
im very confused but interested in this game. can someone either point me in the right direction or explain what this is or what im supposed to do? from the looks of it after starting it up, it seems to be a highly customizable adult VN? Also this game is supposedly highly moddable, is that referring to characters or are there actual gameplay changing mods

i thought this game was called "koikatsu" is this some sort of rip off or is it just another title for it

I also cant launch this game in full screen, looked in the settings and saw nothing about that

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
titsequalthumbs

It's an anime styled light high school sim where you are the sole male in an all female school to "prepare" them for male encounters aka a (sex) dating club with a bunch virgins. The game has 3 variations of the name but they are all the same- Koikatu/Koikatsu (for some reason some people delete the "s" in "tsu") and Koikatsu Party! is the Steam / English version (which is missing some DLCs, see thread).

It has light visual novel elements and stories for each girl, all independent of each other. The meat of the game is indeed customization of the girls. The male can be customized basically as well. You can create as many female students as you like for each available desk, and date/mate with them all.

It's highly moddable and I dare say the most modded erotic game that I've ever seen. People have made characters lookalikes for nearly every anime girl out there, and it's amazing how accurate they can get. It comes with a character studio for making custom scenes. There is also the spin off game called "Emotion Creators" which is for making a custom visual novel.

Adelphia Scarlett

Dec 1, 2019
titsequalthumbs

It's an anime styled light high school sim where you are the sole male in an all female school to "prepare" them for male encounters aka a (sex) dating club with a bunch virgins. The game has 3 variations of the name but they are all the same- Koikatu/Koikatsu (for some reason some people delete the "s" in "tsu") and Koikatsu Party! is the Steam / English version (which is missing some DLCs, see thread).

It has light visual novel elements and stories for each girl, all independent of each other. The meat of the game is indeed customization of the girls. The male can be customized basically as well. You can create as many female students as you like for each available desk, and date/mate with them all.

It's highly moddable and I dare say the most modded erotic game that I've ever seen. People have made characters lookalikes for nearly every anime girl out there, and it's amazing how accurate they can get. It comes with a character studio for making custom scenes. There is also the spin off game called "Emotion Creators" which is for making a custom visual novel.
where can i find these characters to add into the game and which folder do i put it exactly? also some of the characters included in this download will have no hair or something until you talk to them. or some have super deep voices, is there a way to fix that

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
kplug 2.08 patreon only.
"Hi there, version 2.08 adds one more position, the femdom piledriver, and a "gay friendly" option that let you kiss buddies around.
Next week, I will skip version 2.09 to move directly to 2.1, it will be a public version and will be very similar to this one(2.08). As usual supporters will migrate to version 2.11."
and yeah now you can kiss the buddy in h scene as extra options it's off be default.

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
I think I'll finally try the underdog Kplug next update. Not much left to do in the game anymore.

ImmaIvanom

Sep 27, 2019
Seems like I can't even get past the tutorial screen on any new game...
The game is not responding, and this is the 3rd time it happened.

Am I seeing something wrong, or...?

ImmaIvanom

Sep 27, 2019
Alright, sorry for the double post..

But I seemed to get through to actually *play* the game. But two questions... Do I have to apply the HF Patch as soon as I download the game?? And can someone also tell me exactly what to do to reduce lag and white screens?? And what about fixes, do I apply them right away, too?

Because at this point, I can't even get to the 1st save opportunity, and having to play a new game over and over again is starting to get a bit frustrating now. :/

The long delay is due to a lack of memory and maximum settings. It is necessary to reduce the load on the memory and disable some options in the settings. Also do not fill the class completely. And problems may be associated with incorrect installation.
Some options...... but what "options" specifically?
I'm sorry, but you're not very helpful if you're being so vague like this.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Alright, sorry for the double post..

But I seemed to get through to actually *play* the game. But two questions... Do I have to apply the HF Patch as soon as I download the game?? And can someone also tell me exactly what to do to reduce lag and white screens?? And what about fixes, do I apply them right away, too?

Because at this point, I can't even get to the 1st save opportunity, and having to play a new game over and over again is starting to get a bit frustrating now. :/
If you're on Better Repack, no, you do not need any fixes or HF patch. The game already has everything the HF patch has and more, including the Party (Steam version of the game) English translation and all updates to the game from the developer. In Better Repack, to reduce lag, make sure force high poly is off in the plugin settings, which can be accessed by clicking the black bar at the top right of the settings menu of the game. You can also set two other options to reduce load times in main game optimizations, but be warned that those options can cause issues with clothing sets mixing so that a girl could load with both a gym shirt and a plain T shirt at the same time or could load with a tie when she's not supposed to have one in her current outfit or the texture could fail to load and leave her clothes completely white. Other than that, hardware upgrades, more RAM, a better processor, an SSD, that sort of thing.

Reactions: ImmaIvanom

ImmaIvanom

Sep 27, 2019
If you're on Better Repack, no, you do not need any fixes or HF patch. The game already has everything the HF patch has and more, including the Party (Steam version of the game) English translation and all updates to the game from the developer.

In Better Repack, to reduce lag, make sure force high poly is off in the plugin settings, which can be accessed by clicking the black bar at the top right of the settings menu of the game. You can also set two other options to reduce load times in main game optimizations, but be warned that those options can cause issues with clothing sets mixing so that a girl could load with both a gym shirt and a plain T shirt at the same time or could load with a tie when she's not supposed to have one in her current outfit or the texture could fail to load and leave her clothes completely white.

Other than that, hardware upgrades, more RAM, a better processor, an SSD, that sort of thing.
Thanks for the help.

Oddly enough though, I don't have "force high poly" in my plugin settings, nor do I even have "main game optimizations" even though I have better repack 9.3, which I just find it weird.

EDIT: Now that I've looked around the sukebei website, there's a ... should I have gotten that instead of 9.3??

• Thinking Face
Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Thanks for the help.

Oddly enough though, I don't have "force high poly" in my plugin settings, nor do I even have "main game optimizations" even though I have better repack 9.3, which I just find it weird.

EDIT: Now that I've looked around the sukebei website, there's a ... should I have gotten that instead of 9.3??
They should be there since they are included and already applied instead of in [OPTIONAL] Mods. You could try RX1, just make sure to move your UserData.

Reactions: ImmaIvanom

NotTHATStarman

Dec 7, 2019
Hello all. I don't actually need a massive package of the game and DLCs, I just need the After School & Winter DLCs by themselves, and I can't seem to find them no matter how much I look up & down. Would anyone have those two standalones?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hello all. I don't actually need a massive package of the game and DLCs, I just need the After School & Winter DLCs by themselves, and I can't seem to find them no matter how much I look up & down. Would anyone have those two standalones?
There are MEGA links earlier in the thread. All of them are there, but they are separate links per DLC, so just use the link that corresponds to the DLC you want. I'm not even sure what you're talking about with a winter DLC, so can't help on that one, but After School should be the file on that post marked with an as on the end.

ov3rkill

Jan 18, 2019
Anyone having huge load times with KoikatsuVR? Apparently the game tries to load all mods for all characters when you launch Free H in VR.
Is this due to some mod or does the vanilla game load all character assets in VR mode too?

ImmaIvanom

Sep 27, 2019
They should be there since they are included and already applied instead of in [OPTIONAL] Mods. You could try RX1, just make sure to move your UserData.
Alright, I re-installed the entire game again (R9.3 version) and the "main game optimizations" settings are there, but the Force High Poly option wasn't.

I've explored the files for a bit, and ForceHighPoly was located in the [OPTIONAL] Mods folder.. should I transfer the dll (it says install dir.. so I'm guessing the BepInEx folder?), or should I really just remove them? :unsure:

EDIT: Nvm, I transferred them to the BepInEx folder, and ForceHighPoly settings appeared, allowing me to disable them.... But now that I think of it, would it make a difference in my end? I mean, they didn't appear in the BepInEx folder before this, soo I'm not really sure. I'll probably try and playtest the game again to check.

I can not list all the options for everyone. The game has instructions and there are settings with a description. If you read it and use it, you will understand everything. The game is designed for personal, individual settings. The same settings may work differently (depending on the computer). If you designate specific parameters, then they may suit some users and not fit another part users. Therefore, the only true way is to read the instructions and the wiki for the game, where everything has been described for a long time. And repeating the same thing every time makes no sense.
Well, I see. I understand where you're coming from, and I guess I should explore it more, since I'm relatively new to the game somewhat. I'll explore the wiki, for the time being.

But the instructions you speak of, however.. do you mean the tutorials or something? In the threads, I see people mentioning about instructions in the game, but so far, I don't think I've approach them... or do you mean the setting descriptions? :unsure:

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes