gabbers55

Jan 4, 2019
Hello,

I am trying to figure out why when I go into the VR I am missing almost all positions in the H scenes(only have a few basic ones). However if I use the normal exe launch and non-VR I have all of the missing positions I dont see in VR.

Can anyone give me any advice on where to start checking or thoughts?

Thank you,

VCe

Aug 8, 2017
There is a collider mod in the [OPTIONAL] Mods folder that can do this if set right, but I'm not sure if it was used here or not.
I see well I was just looking for azur lane characters idk if I'm able to reproduce the image above

Reactions: alex2011

gabbers55

Jan 4, 2019
Hello,

I'm using the most recent repack from this thread. Everything works fine except for in VR. Missing h scene positions. Only have have hj and missionary. Any ideas? Do I need to run the kplug mod for VR? Sorry new to modding this game trying to learn.

neon9212

Aug 27, 2017
i dont know why, but i cant seem to download the latest version from google drive... which honestly sucks. cause id love to update my version

VCe

Aug 8, 2017
wow there's so many repacks idk which I'm looking for or how to install properly

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
wow there's so many repacks idk which I'm looking for or how to install properly
Go for Better Repack RX1 is my recommendation and there is no need to install, just extract it and open either initsetting.exe or Koikatsu.exe. That will open the game as it would in the normal installed version and you can play from there.

Reactions: VCe

Sgrodolo

Sep 1, 2017
Is it just me or this game is as shallow as it gets?
I mean all you do is bother the girls until they let you fuck them, there's not even any variety

Am i missing something?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is it just me or this game is as shallow as it gets?
I mean all you do is bother the girls until they let you fuck them, there's not even any variety

Am i missing something?
You can go on dates and take them to the first room to the left of the stairs on the third floor to let the janitor have some fun if one of the six darkness applicable personalities is applied to a girl following you. There is also a mock wedding at max intimacy, which is the heart meter on the F4 class roster you can check by hitting switch info twice. You can also have lunch, do Koikatsu club activities, and a few other things. It is absolutely not just "bothering the girls until they let you fuck them" and none of their games have been that way.

Last edited:

inconnuG

Sep 10, 2018
I have a page, if I wanted a certain character, if you want to ask for a certain anime or manga character, I would be delighted to do so. :D

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
Anyone got any idea why my MoreAccessories.dll isn't working? All accessory slots are still limited to 20. I got it from the sticky pint on Koikatsu discord so it should be the one that should work. Attached is my output log.

May 22, 2018
it you have BepInEx 5 you put MoreAccessories.dll in the beplnEx> plugins folder. and this one is a version 1.0.7

Link:

VCe

Aug 8, 2017
I have a page, if I wanted a certain character, if you want to ask for a certain anime or manga character, I would be delighted to do so. :D
could you provide the same clothing as above?

krakox

Oct 4, 2019
Hello,

I'm using the most recent repack from this thread. Everything works fine except for in VR. Missing h scene positions. Only have have hj and missionary. Any ideas? Do I need to run the kplug mod for VR? Sorry new to modding this game trying to learn.
Hi o/
same here. i dont understand why...

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes