HailToTheDock

Mar 2, 2018
Why are the character cards missing outfits and accessories? After picking the added cards from the given packs, it seems the characters don't appear or only wear the default school girl uniform. Also some characters don't have proper textures. And if someone knows a way to get character cards with outfits? I know illusioncards is a good site to get the characters but I can't find their respective outfits. Any help with the two?

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
I don't get a thing....

i'm pretty sure you have hightpoly mod actived. You can active or not some effect from plugin/mod managaer tab.
maybe there a mod conflict or a mod that kill a fps.
Thanks for the reply. Yeah, I thought it was that too, but I had already removed that one. I did a test and temp removed kplug dll and reloaded the game, 60 fps. Put it back again, 24 fps. So perhaps kplug has a hidden highpoly setting that I missed? I'll check into it..

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Thanks for the reply. Yeah, I thought it was that too, but I had already removed that one. I did a test and temp removed kplug dll and reloaded the game, 60 fps. Put it back again, 24 fps. So perhaps kplug has a hidden highpoly setting that I missed? I'll check into it..
Tested.
With out kplug min 40 to 50 max, with kplug min 39 max 50 i don't see the heavy differen like you say.

MakotoYuki90

This not working with the 2.1

The 2.0 Working
Install again kplugcore, i'm pretty sure you missing some file that don't let the mod work.

Reactions: Serance

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Kplug 2.13 patreon version only
Added two intercose animation and bug fix.
Animation: Doggy, Starddle and Cowgirl, Chest to Chest.
Bug fix.
- Improve the RMB Double click for lesbian swap, remove the "cancel" sound effect in case of failure and disable the function when the double click happens over a grabbed part of the main girl.
- When you were clicking over the main girl body, the latest girl from the audience on which the cursor focused was reacting to the click... it's solved
- Fixed a bug, this was happening at desk, after using the lesbian rellay to swap the girls, toes of the replaced girl kept an offset.

HailToTheDock

Mar 2, 2018
Somehow the game reverted back to Japanese. Had to re download the game since everything went back to Japanese after I exited the game. Don't know why but if anyone else had this problem, can someone tell me how to avoid it? Also does anyone know a plugin to force the characters to wear specific clothing? Or is it already added to the game?

Last edited:

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
So, is there any option to have fully translation without using internet? My internet nowadays is slow
about translation#4,974
With the Internet turned off, generally do not have phrases translated during h-scenes (but not all). Almost the entire basic part of the game will be with translation. Without the Internet, you can play especially if most h-scenes have already taken place. (you can go with one or two characters, as with others it will be similar)
The phrases are repeated, and in meaning, and so everything is clear.
But at the moment it is impossible to play a game with full translation without internet.
Somehow the game reverted back to Japanese. Had to re download the game since everything went back to Japanese after I exited the game. Don't know why but if anyone else had this problem, can someone tell me how to avoid it? Also does anyone know a plugin to force the characters to wear specific clothing? Or is it already added to the game?
The default repack is English. If you yourself did not change anything, English was and then disappeared, this is most likely due to the lack of the Internet. Part of the translation takes place online. (If there is no Internet during the game , some of the phrases will only be in Japanese ...)
If you have the Internet, but there is no translation, then you have changed something in the settings. You need to return the default settings...

All the necessary mods are included in the repack, including clothing. For the characters to wear different clothes, they must first be made (for each time a separate suit)
Some cards were made with the same clothes (at school, home, gym, etc.) and changing one suit to another will not work. Additionally, you can create or load individual outfits (during h-scenes).
"Example. Different clothes on the example of three different characters" #3,809

Last edited:
Reactions: Serance

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Isn't the same for any game company ?
Well, illusion it's very know to sell thaty game only for jap. Honey select and Koikatu are the only game that sell oversea.
Fakku sell honey select for 60$ for the base game and for other 60$ you can get the dlc....
Correct, all the actual game companies do it that way. The only ones who don't are the ones who can't get away with it, which mostly means the one man dev teams on Patreon and the like.

I see that Kplug added some things, but are people using this most with it? I read the guide and everything, but honestly it's a lot to take in. Just looking for a good starting point to get good usage out of it.

Also, is there any way to disable that creepy smile that the girls get in "Horny" state? It seriously disturbs me.
smile? I don't remember a creepy smile. The only facial expression is as MakotoYuki90 said, with the Ahegao mod, and that isn't a smile, really. It's more an odd face they make under extreme pleasure found in a good portion of existing hentai and anime style games.

LantisGT

Feb 20, 2019
Here is a link to a card package i stumbled upon, thought some of you might like it. Contains 600 cards.

Some samples from the pack, enjoy.
152.png 173.png 201.png 412.png 460.png

HailToTheDock

Mar 2, 2018
about translation#4,974
With the Internet turned off, generally do not have phrases translated during h-scenes (but not all). Almost the entire basic part of the game will be with translation. Without the Internet, you can play especially if most h-scenes have already taken place. (you can go with one or two characters, as with others it will be similar)
The phrases are repeated, and in meaning, and so everything is clear.
But at the moment it is impossible to play a game with full translation without internet.

The default repack is English. If you yourself did not change anything, English was and then disappeared, this is most likely due to the lack of the Internet. Part of the translation takes place online. (If there is no Internet during the game , some of the phrases will only be in Japanese ...)
If you have the Internet, but there is no translation, then you have changed something in the settings. You need to return the default settings...

All the necessary mods are included in the repack, including clothing. For the characters to wear different clothes, they must first be made (for each time a separate suit)
Some cards were made with the same clothes (at school, home, gym, etc.) and changing one suit to another will not work. Additionally, you can create or load individual outfits (during h-scenes).
"Example. Different clothes on the example of three different characters" #3,809
Just double checking, so I have to go to the character editing to make the characters wear their specific outfit? Or am I being dumb and there is a mod that makes it easier to change? Because I want to make them wear their club uniforms but I can't find the option to do so.

Last edited:

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
Illusion must be aware of their talented and dedicated 15+ year mod community by now. If anything it probably helps keeps them in business. It's nice they can finally go overseas and join up with Valve's Steam now.

In other news , I can't seem to get my kplug UI to work right. When I push or F9, the menu zooms in or completely disappears. I'm reading the manual but it seems like it doesn't work right for me at all. Sometimes I can mash space or F9 and it comes back for a little. Maybe it's just buggy in free mode? I reinstalled the 2.11 version too, it seems really finnicky. Sometimes the UI just completely disappears. Hopefully I can get it goin right. Might just write my own basic starter guide when I finally get the hang of it..sounds like I'm not the only one who gets overwhelmed. >_<

Reactions: Ric

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Just double checking, so I have to go to the character editing to make the characters wear their specific outfit? Or am I being dumb and there is a mod that makes it easier to change? Because I want to make them wear their club uniforms but I can't find the option to do so.
By default, characters wear the outfit you make ((or what the card authors did). Outfits vary depending on their purpose (school uniform for classes at school, sports uniform for gym, etc.) During the day or even one time period, characters can change their outfits independently. For example, during a club’s activities, a character may change clothes several times (also at other times).
The more options for outfits (different outfits for each time), the more options to see a new outfit on a character.
The main character will also change outfits automatically if you enable this option.

Thus, all you have to do is create the outfits you need for each time.
If you make changes to the character during the game, you need to do this through the "Edit char". If you made changes to the map through the main editor, the changes will not affect the character in the class. In this case, the character needs to be replaced (remove the old from the class and add a new one).
card saving example#2,793

If you do not want the characters to change outfits and wear the same thing, either make all the costumes the same, or see the settings. For the main character, you can turn off the automatic mode and he will walk in one outfit. For other, there are also settings. But I don’t remember exactly how it works, since I never looked for a way so that the characters do not change outfits.

Separately, you need to consider outfits for h-scenes. These outfits can also be done independently, they are saved in a similar way as the characters. But in the menu clothes.
During h-scenes, you can change the outfit yourself for any, one that the heroine has or in the costume base.

Thus, by default during the game, the heroine independently changes the outfits that she has in the main wardrobe. You can change the outfit only during h-scenes

This applies to the general basic settings of the main game. There are separate modes and functions where the process can occur otherwise. Usually you need to read the description of mods, etc.

Illusion must be aware of their talented and dedicated 15+ year mod community by now. If anything it probably helps keeps them in business. It's nice they can finally go overseas and join up with Valve's Steam now.

In other news , I can't seem to get my kplug UI to work right. When I push or F9, the menu zooms in or completely disappears. I'm reading the manual but it seems like it doesn't work right for me at all. Sometimes I can mash space or F9 and it comes back for a little. Maybe it's just buggy in free mode? I reinstalled the 2.11 version too, it seems really finnicky. Sometimes the UI just completely disappears. Hopefully I can get it goin right. Might just write my own basic starter guide when I finally get the hang of it..sounds like I'm not the only one who gets overwhelmed. >_<
Since the mods and settings of the game change regularly, do not rush to change something yourself without any special need. The problem with this game and mods is that they do not manage to debug it 100%. New builds come out, the mods included in the build are tested, and a stable version is released. But this version also contains flaws that do not have time to fix. Since a new version of the mod is coming out and need to test it already.

For example, to release a repack, the author tests different modes, compiles a optimal version and releases a repack. Repack is a stable version, but there are flaws. Because always turning on one disables the other. And people also begin to change the repack and add new versions there by the mod themselves. And this increases the likelihood of errors, or slows down the work. Since any change in the build structure changes the balance of work.
People do not understand the simple thing; any changes require adaptation, and sometimes are generally unacceptable. The authors release a working mod or build and only then collect information about possible bugs. Some are discovered much later than release.
In addition, the game is also designed for experienced users. There are settings that are unlikely to be mass tested and may still contain bugs. Changing such settings is necessary to obtain specific functions (usually to create your own game) and constant use may not be combined with the main game. This is another factor that users should consider.

Therefore, you can get a fully working and debugged version only after the completion of the release of the game and mods. When the authors will not work on the development of the new, but will optimize the old.
For ordinary users, it’s best not to chase the updates of individual components, but to play ready-made builds (repacks). In any case, the repack is updated with significant changes and it is tested for performance. Unlike self-updating.

Any independent change in the base game changes its characteristics and your build becomes individual. In other words, you turn into the author of your build or repack. In this case, you should first of all ask yourself what is wrong with your build (repack).

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
I waited A LONG time try kplug ,because I knew it was kinda in the "testing phase" for a while, but 2.1 sounded like a good entry point.

I never use repacks myself (apart from farming a few clothing mods). Everything on my end was done manually and I've not had any thing go awry. Once I trued kplug though, things started getting crazy. The dramatic FPS drop and sudden UI bugs from kplug was a bit of a shock. It certainly doesn't like my setup so far! When I find out what's up though I'll come here and talk about it in case anyone else has my problem. (Working on that now.)

Looking at the Katarsys page again earlier, I remembered a "hotfix" for free users, I might of botched a file copy when I copied it over, gonna try it over. I will ascend to the new "experienced" user category if I hopefully get it going right then. :3

Last edited:
Reactions: Ric

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
I waited A LONG time try kplug ,because I knew it was kinda in the "testing phase" for a while, but 2.1 sounded like a good entry point.

I never use repacks myself (apart from farming a few clothing mods). Everything on my end was done manually and I've not had any thing go awry. Once I trued kplug though, things started getting crazy. The dramatic FPS drop and sudden UI bugs from kplug was a bit of a shock. It certainly doesn't like my setup so far! When I find out what's up though I'll come here and talk about it in case anyone else has my problem. (Working on that now.)

Looking at the Katarsys page again earlier, I remembered a "hotfix" for free users, I might of botched a file copy when I copied it over, gonna try it over. I will ascend to the new "experienced" user category if I hopefully get it going right then. :3
That's right, I also wrote this more for topic users. There are a lot of people, unlike you, who are not very versed in settings and mods. What I wrote is intended more for beginners in the game.
When you know what you are doing, this is always a big plus in using this game.
I also experimented with settings and repacks before, but now I mainly use repack. Since almost always new mods upon exit have problems with optimization, and the users who install them are essentially testers. Very often, such users do everything right, but errors occur. And these errors are most often associated with insufficient optimization or, more simply, bugs.
It’s more convenient for me to use a repack, because I don’t have time to understand the settings and look for optimization options. Repack allows me to save time and the fact that it enters is enough to not even have time to go through all the possibilities before the release of a new one.
The fact that there are many users in this topic, like you, using other options for building the game, only shows how universal the game is and has the ability to achieve one result by different methods...
And the versatility of the game makes it difficult to solve specific problems of the user. Since one user included one in his build, the other is different, and the problem is the same for both of them. Advising something, this may fit one and not fit another. Therefore, in most cases, you either need to use basic tips (instructions) or look for the problem yourself, either with the author of the mod...

Last edited:

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
I haveKoikatsu! (コイカツ!) BetterRepack RX2 I have 2.0 Working 2.1 not addy Girls this Problem with the version not the BetteRepack RX2 version
two possibility.
1) mod conflict that nobody are aware.
2) you missing something that let the plugin works.

Make sure you don't have any key with kplug key settings.
KK_hideUI (something like that)

Reactions: Serance and Ric

Caffarella

Dec 24, 2017
Why didn’t you download repack rx2?
Clothing and other items may not be displayed or displayed incorrectly in some situations. About this has already been said in this thread. As a rule, you can fix it only by changing clothes, or not paying attention...
because RX2 didnt exist yet when i download koikatsu repack, the newest at that time is RX1,
i tried meddling with the mods here and there,
after few hours, found the culprit that kk-forcehighpoly are not active, so i grab the new one and it works properly now..
if there are other ppl who experience this issue, maybe this can be reference..
also, i am new member here, pls forgive me not searching 250 pages before..

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes