MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
anybody knows how to put the game on full screen?
Launch the InitSettingEN, click on fullscreen.
If don't work, go in UserData folder. Find the setup.xml open xml with any text editor.
Find
Code:
<FullScreen>false</FullScreen>
change to
Code:
<FullScreen>true</FullScreen>
save the file.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
I will share this my repack version.
This repack include:
Game Version 4.0.
CharaStudio.
All free update and paid DLC 727.
Softmod (with 106 mod inside).
HardMod ( classic mod).
All content HF 1.4 ( i'm just update some plugin)
Save Data ( This is my save data. All route complete, con you fuck all the teacher, there some new sex scene to unlock)
Autotranslation 2.7.0.
GUI Translation v4.0.
BipInEx 4.1.0.50.
Koikatu trainer / debug too 1.3 by marco
Unity Console By TheHologram another cheat tool press CTRL+F7
Uncensored version.
H Sub

Download game

How to use.
Extract the archive file to any part of your PC, open the game folder and click koikatu.exe
Mods:

Chara and scene

PS: About some error missing mod for dress. Some mod are in sideloader for some some reason don't read the coordinate card.
I used MinUnity3D by ezdiy
Benefits of minifying your game

* Save ~5.5GB of disk space
* Loads faster, this is especially noticeable on spinning drive installs
* Less memory usage. Unity caches bundle objects, but in case of lZ4, it keeps the cache in compressed state, uncompressing on demand. This is originally designed for mobile platforms which are short on RAM, but works nice for a memory hungry game like KK.

BoneDaddyZ

Sep 17, 2017
Do I need my own translator for the WannabeDev version or does it just take a really long time for the text to translate? Because the only text I've seen translated(Besides in the character creation and the menu to load characters into the school) was a "yes/no" response. All other text and interactions where still in Japanese.

[Edit]: Nvm, the translator just refuses to work

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Do I need my own translator for the WannabeDev version or does it just take a really long time for the text to translate? Because the only text I've seen translated(Besides in the character creation and the menu to load characters into the school) was a "yes/no" response. All other text and interactions where still in Japanese.
At moment there only the auto translation, for the "full" text, and is very slow. Give some time to the mod to finish all main route. If you know how translation the game why don't help them ?
EDIT: Press F10 ti reload the auto translation

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
@MakotoYuki90 Thanks for the heads up on that MinUnity, it's amazing! Saved me 6GB and it loads tons faster!

bakunawa

Jul 27, 2018
i updated flashbangz repack to hf patch 1.4 and the character cards from his pack dont load properly now like somethings missing.. i tried to re enject all of his mods back to abdata.... still wont load properly with missing things on it... what should i do?

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
i updated flashbangz repack to hf patch 1.4 and the character cards from his pack dont load properly now like somethings missing.. i tried to re enject all of his mods back to abdata.... still wont load properly with missing things on it... what should i do?
Something corrupt the game.
If you update the game from the new update from
HF 1.4, the patch include only the free DLC, if you have the paid DLC HF 1.4 rewrite the update.
So, in short word you lose the paid DLC.
Install HF 1.4 After the paid DLC.

Reactions: bakunawa

bakunawa

Jul 27, 2018
Something corrupt the game.
If you update the game from the new update from
HF 1.4, the patch include only the free DLC, if you have the paid DLC HF 1.4 rewrite the update.
So, in short word you lose the paid DLC.
Install HF 1.4 After the paid DLC.

oh so i only need to install the paid dlc now? and where do i get it? :D and thanks for reply...

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
oh so i only need to install the paid dlc now? and where do i get it? :D and thanks for reply...
apparently this the paid dlc ,if it is bask in my glory if not im sorry do not hurt me
The paid dlc.
I will share this my repack version.
This repack include:
Game Version 4.0.
CharaStudio.
All free update and paid DLC 727.
Softmod (with 106 mod inside).
HardMod ( classic mod).
All content HF 1.4 ( i'm just update some plugin)
Save Data ( This is my save data. All route complete, con you fuck all the teacher, there some new sex scene to unlock)
Autotranslation 2.7.0.
GUI Translation v4.0.
BipInEx 4.1.0.50.
Koikatu trainer / debug too 1.3 by marco
Unity Console By TheHologram another cheat tool press CTRL+F7
Uncensored version.
H Sub

Download game

How to use.
Extract the archive file to any part of your PC, open the game folder and click koikatu.exe
Mods:

Chara and scene

PS: About some error missing mod for dress. Some mod are in sideloader for some some reason don't read the coordinate card.
I used MinUnity3D by ezdiy
Benefits of minifying your game

* Save ~5.5GB of disk space
* Loads faster, this is especially noticeable on spinning drive installs
* Less memory usage. Unity caches bundle objects, but in case of lZ4, it keeps the cache in compressed state, uncompressing on demand. This is originally designed for mobile platforms which are short on RAM, but works nice for a memory hungry game like KK.
Or use my repack already installed the paid dlc.

Nagru

Jul 31, 2018
wierd i can't download from google drive said preparing download zipping 1 file ;/

fakeaccountZ

Jul 29, 2017
i'm update something. Try again and change browser.
If you have problem can i change uploader
I am also having issues with it. I have tried in Chrome and Firefox. If anyone else is still having problems could you please change the uploader? As you probably know everyone here loves Mega.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
I am also having issues with it. I have tried in Chrome and Firefox. If anyone else is still having problems could you please change the uploader? As you probably know everyone here loves Mega.
Well mega have a limit download and the game is very huge 10GB.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes