Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
I keep forgetting to edit replies to comments after the first in and it doesn't always keep the first reply in the text box when I switch pages, wich means having to type it all over again.

Yes, drag a female card from your female folder onto the game window while the male editor is open. As for whether the HF patch is included, I'm pretty sure it isn't. The HF was still using a mostly machine translation, not the Party translation Better Repack uses, and several other things that make it a bad idea to merge the two.
Every time I've tried to drag it the game doesn't seem to like me doing it. To recap: you have the file folder open, navigate to girl folder, play the game and go to male editor, then while you are designing the boy you grab the image of the card and drag it into the game window?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Every time I've tried to drag it the game doesn't seem to like me doing it. To recap: you have the file folder open, navigate to girl folder, play the game and go to male editor, then while you are designing the boy you grab the image of the card and drag it into the game window?
Yes, but I'm pretty sure this only works if you went into the editor from the main menu, not while you have a save open. It's how I designed my futa mode card, futa player card, and futa buddy card for Kplug. Yes, I literally have the same exact card capable of being used in any role. The female editor doesn't have the trap option that allows me to go into girls only areas without them getting mad.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Okay, so for anyone else in my exact boat (or TheBerserker), drag and drop *might* not be installed in your variation. If it's not, go to and download the file and place it in your BepInEx folder (you should see a lot of other mods there already like a bunch of the KK mods). Once it's nice and snug there, you can copy cards over. I downloaded the RX3 which didn't seem to have a Drag and Drop mod installed.

All that out of the way, might as well ask: I saw that this has DLC installed, but what exactly is said DLC? I saw what "Darkness" is, but are these events that happen during the story, additional scenes in character studio/Free H, or just something else? The Koikatu wiki isn't exactly in-depth on a lot of things.

Reactions: Serance

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Okay, so for anyone else in my exact boat (or TheBerserker), drag and drop *might* not be installed in your variation. If it's not, go to and download the file and place it in your BepInEx folder (you should see a lot of other mods there already like a bunch of the KK mods). Once it's nice and snug there, you can copy cards over. I downloaded the RX3 which didn't seem to have a Drag and Drop mod installed.

All that out of the way, might as well ask: I saw that this has DLC installed, but what exactly is said DLC? I saw what "Darkness" is, but are these events that happen during the story, additional scenes in character studio/Free H, or just something else? The Koikatu wiki isn't exactly in-depth on a lot of things.
There are several. The Afterschool DLC modifies the original dating system, the first date follows the original and basically acts kind of like how walking home does, uses that same background as well. From the second date on, you get to choose from a number of spots. There is also a new stat called intimacy, which determines which spots are unlocked and if the extra option for each is unlocked. The extra option starts an H scene in or near that location in an area you can't get to in the main game without being on a date in the corresponding location. Intimacy can be monitored on the class roster by hitting F4 and then switch info in the top right twice until the heart meter comes up. Dating and H scenes both increase this stat, but dating is the best way to do so. Then there is Darkness 1, 2, and 3, which add a janitor character to the first door on the left from the stairs on the third floor. You can bring any girl that is a lover, not a virgin, and that has a personality that is compatible to this door, which will have a purple hand icon. This starts an H scene where you allow the janitor to join in, but the only penetration other than in her mouth is done by you. He gets no anal or vaginal action. This is counted as a forced scene and you will take a large amount of damage to the affection stat, the curved meter that changes colors. This CAN result in her getting angry and breaking up with you as well, but it isn't guaranteed. Everything else just adds personalities and clothing options. The DLC personalities ARE NOT translated by Illusion through their Party release of the game, you will have to rely on the machine, so I would stay away from them until someone is nice enough to do a real translation job. None of this is automatic, you have to take a girl to the third floor yourslef for Darkness and you have to talk to a girl to get the date part going, though they may come to you and ask for a date, but no, no new story elements were added. Also, Afterschool is what gave us the ability for the player to join instead of just watching when catching a masturbation or lesbian scene. Bottom left, the blue button. It also added the ability for threesomes both through that ability to join lesbian H and through a mechanic where, if you start H with a second girl still in the room, if the girl has experience already and is your lover, there will be a pink button in the same spot as the blue one to join when peeping. The in game guide might explain it better, F5 key.

Last edited:
Reactions: Serance and Watters

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
There are several. The Afterschool DLC modifies the original dating system, the first date follows the original and basically acts kind of like how walking home does, uses that same background as well. From the second date on, you get to choose from a number of spots. There is also a new stat called intimacy, which determines which spots are unlocked and if the extra option for each is unlocked. The extra option starts an H scene in or near that location in an area you can't get to in the main game without being on a date in the corresponding location. Intimacy can be monitored on the class roster by hitting F4 and then switch info in the top right twice until the heart meter comes up. Dating and H scenes both increase this stat, but dating is the best way to do so. Then there is Darkness 1, 2, and 3, which add a janitor character to the first door on the left from the stairs on the third floor. You can bring any girl that is a lover, not a virgin, and that has a personality that is compatible to this door, which will have a purple hand icon. This starts an H scene where you allow the janitor to join in, but the only penetration other than in her mouth is done by you. He gets no anal or vaginal action. This is counted as a forced scene and you will take a large amount of damage to the affection stat, the curved meter that changes colors. This CAN result in her getting angry and breaking up with you as well, but it isn't guaranteed. Everything else just adds personalities and clothing options. The DLC personalities ARE NOT translated by Illusion through their Party release of the game, you will have to rely on the machine, so I would stay away from them until someone is nice enough to do a real translation job. None of this is automatic, you have to take a girl to the third floor yourslef for Darkness and you have to talk to a girl to get the date part going, though they may come to you and ask for a date, but no, no new story elements were added. Also, Afterschool is what gave us the ability for the player to join instead of just watching when catching a masturbation or lesbian scene. Bottom left, the blue button. It also added the ability for threesomes both through that ability to join lesbian H and through a mechanic where, if you start H with a second girl still in the room, if the girl has experience already and is your lover, there will be a pink button in the same spot as the blue one to join when peeping. The in game guide might explain it better, F5 key.
So basically it adds a bunch of functionality/new scenes, but it basically adds more to the base game rather than being like a whole new stuff, got it.

That said, what exactly are the DLC personalities? I remember the first time I was doing Free H and some of the girls had weird dialogue (like saying "my penis is going in my pussy" or something weird like that, and no it wasn't me messing with futa stuff at the time), and do the personalities even add 'that much' to the characters?

tedtom

Aug 4, 2017
So I can't save my game.

It crashes whenever I try to save. I tested a lot of stuff and I discovered that it only crashes if I talk to any girl in the school before saving. If I go home without talking to anyone and save the game saves just fine.

What the hell is happening?

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
So I can't save my game.

It crashes whenever I try to save. I tested a lot of stuff and I discovered that it only crashes if I talk to any girl in the school before saving. If I go home without talking to anyone and save the game saves just fine.

What the hell is happening?
Rename or remove Bepinex and mods folder and try if that happen.
If dosn't happen that mean there a mod problem, if happen that mean there a problem in your game or your hardware.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So basically it adds a bunch of functionality/new scenes, but it basically adds more to the base game rather than being like a whole new stuff, got it.

That said, what exactly are the DLC personalities? I remember the first time I was doing Free H and some of the girls had weird dialogue (like saying "my penis is going in my pussy" or something weird like that, and no it wasn't me messing with futa stuff at the time), and do the personalities even add 'that much' to the characters?
Yes. It doesn't add story, but it adds some stuff to do and changes one thing that was barely there and expands it. The DLC personalities are Glamorous, Friendly, Perfectionist, Sadistic, Slangy, Willful, Emotionless, Honest, and Returnee. Any girl with those personalities will not have dialogue translated by Illusion, but by the machine translator used for untranslated dialogue throughout the game. Personalities are what control which voice actor is heard when they speak, what exact lines a character uses, though some personalities share a few lines, and has some impact on how they act. The dialogue at the bottom of the screen in large, pink letters during H is the H subtitles and that is not handled by the official translation, either. Those are mostly machine translated in real time like anything else the Party translation didn't edit, but some is also pulled from an online document where some people from the modding community, specifically on the Discord side I believe, fixed some lines. You'll see a drastic difference since some are understandable, even perfect English while others are so obviously still using a machine that they can't be understood even by native English speakers like myself.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Just got a really weird bug. Sometimes the shower stalls don't close when a girl showers and sometimes her shower animation will start before she even gets fully into the shower stall. I have both happening right now. I've also had them go in fully clothed in their going home outfit during the last period of the day. I think these might be bugs left over in the base game, Illusion isn't exactly known for spotless final releases.

kin1146

Apr 19, 2017
So quick question, Is Koikatu party and Koikatu 2 different games? the reason I ask this is because Koikatu party is on steam and the english for it isn't broken as fuck as it is here.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So quick question, Is Koikatu party and Koikatu 2 different games? the reason I ask this is because Koikatu party is on steam and the english for it isn't broken as fuck as it is here.
There is no Koikatsu 2, at least not yet. Koikatsu Party is actually just the Steam version that was officially translated by Illusion for English speakers, however, due to Valve's policy against sex in a school setting, Illusion had to remove all mention of the school setting. Since the story and the setting cannot be separated and the Free H is also somewhat connected, those are not included. This removal can be reversed using a free patch from Illusion's website. I would suggest just downloading RX3 from here since it has everything Illusion has ever released for this game, including the Party translation without the content being removed, plus a ton of mods that make the experience more complete.

Last edited:
Reactions: Watters

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
koikatu 2 ????
Same game with a little bit different.
The stream version it's split, the stream store contain only the characters maker, so no the story or free-h, to have the full game you need download a free patch from illusion self. Also the stream version don't have any paid dlc, of course you can use the paid dlc from the jap version, but you need use a autotranslator like for the jap version.

Reactions: Lefty75uk

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Fair warning, kin1146, none of the DLC is translated, so it will be in Japanese unless you use the auto translator, which is one of the mods built into RX3.

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
OK maybe it's just me & I am going mad but when you have two students with the same personalities in a 3-P via KPlug invite they are both talking to you and each other with different lines of communication for each of them. I even switched on the KK-Subtitles just to make sure that I was not going mad. " Not complaining just slightly puzzled "

I know the male student has no voice and only text for communicating but those two students were going full on converse with each other. " It would be hard to get a word in anyways "

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
koikatu 2 ????
Same game with a little bit different.
The stream version it's split, the stream store contain only the characters maker, so no the story or free-h, to have the full game you need download a free patch from illusion self. Also the stream version don't have any paid dlc, of course you can use the paid dlc from the jap version, but you need use a autotranslator like for the jap version.
There is a Honey-Select 2 out in May this year but KK -2 not yet I am hoping though. :)

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
A question for anyone using kplug:

Does anyone have any issues with using the Free Camera functions while talking to a girl? Supposedly you should be able to do a variety of things (ex. like kiss or strip the girl you're talking to with various button presses) and it says you can achieve this by getting this:

A message about what's you are looking at is displayed on screen, when this message is visible you can remove clothes on the current looked part.

Though that never actually pops up for me when I try this.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
OK maybe it's just me & I am going mad but when you have two students with the same personalities in a 3-P via KPlug invite they are both talking to you and each other with different lines of communication for each of them. I even switched on the KK-Subtitles just to make sure that I was not going mad. " Not complaining just slightly puzzled "

I know the male student has no voice and only text for communicating but those two students were going full on converse with each other. " It would be hard to get a word in anyways "
I don't get the problem.....something happen in 3p event ?
There is a Honey-Select 2 out in May this year but KK -2 not yet I am hoping though. :)
the date should be 06/03 for hs2 ibido but i think it's a demo release, pretty sure it's a characters maker demo.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
A question for anyone using kplug:

Does anyone have any issues with using the Free Camera functions while talking to a girl? Supposedly you should be able to do a variety of things (ex. like kiss or strip the girl you're talking to with various button presses) and it says you can achieve this by getting this:

A message about what's you are looking at is displayed on screen, when this message is visible you can remove clothes on the current looked part.

Though that never actually pops up for me when I try this.
What version of kplug you use ?
You need click shift and touch and press P when you looking a body part

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
I don't get the problem.....something happen in 3p event ?

the date should be 06/03 for hs2 ibido but i think it's a demo release, pretty sure it's a characters maker demo.
29/05/2020 -

This only happens if they have the same personalities. ? I don't mind it though.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Okay, the last few days have been full of firsts. I've been playing since day one of the game with 9.3 being my first repack and I never once got a girl to ask for H when not a lover. After literally two years, since Koikatsu came out in 2018 originally, I finally got it just now. I wonder why I haven't seen stuff like this happen before in this game, maybe my luck is just terrible since it does have a little RNG behind it like all interactions started by the girl do. I do, however, wish they hadn't used terms that aren't necessarily common knowledge. For example, the Gyaru type uses the slang term fankles. I like the game, but not having to pull up Urban Dictionary every two seconds.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes