TheBerserker

May 7, 2018
I don't mess with it and the default is 10%, is that good enough or should I lower it more? Also, forgot to update, but I did finally get some normal results. The only thing I had to change was her tan from the electrical circuit to none, though given the background head canon I have for her and her twin sisters, she's the eldest sister of a trio of triplets with only slight variations in height, bust size, and hairstyle, the tan could have worked out as some sort of traditional mark.

The mouse buttons move the camera. Hold right mouse to zoom in or out by moving the mouse left or right and to move the character up or down by moving the mouse up or down. Left is zoom in, right is zoom out, up is down, and down is up. Hold both mouse buttons to move the character left or right, these are inverted, so left is right and right is left. Zooming can also be done by holding both and moving the mouse up or down, up is zoom in and down is zoom out, but I don't recommend this over right mouse only zoom because it is a bit tricky to use. Holding the middle mouse button, also know as the mouse wheel on most mice, moves the character as well. All four directions are inverted on this one, so up is down, down is up, left is right, and right is left. Hold the left mouse to rotate the character. These controls are not partially inverted like the right mouse controls, so left is left, right is right, up is to rotate the character so that his/her feet move toward you, and down is to rotate the character so that his/her feet move away from you. Not exactly sure what to call those last two directions, which is why I said toward you and away from you. There is no zooming without moving the character in creation, but rotating doesn't technically move the character, it moves the camera instead.
Thanks. I wouldn't have imagined needing a tutorial for a character creation screen. Why didn't they just make it like every other games is a mystery.

IceSodaFreak

May 31, 2018
It just comes down to your preference then fine tuning to your own likes. As with this mod there are so many possibilities then if you combine this with other cards = more choices.
Its a pity that they compressed the mega link for the KK female cards as it stands at 14.7-gig which means you have to register with Mega-link and pay to access them " I think " don't quote me on the charging part as it might be free also you might have to inquire - Mega
How did you have it be that you can choose what part (or parts of the body) to randomize, because I don't have that option, unless it is hidden or something in the mod.

Sep 29, 2017
Rather surprised the DLC isn't here. I found one working link for the Summer DLC hidden on one of the pages and a nonfunctioning link for the Winter DLC on another. Nothing for the Darkness dlc.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Rather surprised the DLC isn't here. I found one working link for the Summer DLC hidden on one of the pages and a nonfunctioning link for the Winter DLC on another. Nothing for the Darkness dlc.
It's because most here use the repack, which has all DLC installed, so not much demand for the DLC by itself.

Sep 29, 2017
It's because most here use the repack, which has all DLC installed, so not much demand for the DLC by itself.
Ah, I see.

I feel like I'm missing features still though. Was there something I needed to do in order to use the DLC? And while I'm at it, it seems one of the personality types isn't properly translating and falls back on the good old google translate-like program. There an issue with the translation path, or is this just how things are? I'm getting a similar issue where having a date scheduled with a pure girl results in the translation data not being found.

Last edited:

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Ah, I see.

I feel like I'm missing features still though. Was there something I needed to do in order to use the DLC?
Keep in mind I'm still exploring myself, assuming the RX3 one I downloaded isn't too different from the version here (and the version here has the DLC as well), most DLC things are just baked-in additions to the game. I'm not super clear on what it all is, but some of the DLC adds more stuff to dating where you go to fancier places (have only been on one date), the Darkness DLC is a rape thing with a janitor (who may not even be in the story mode if you have mods on?) but you can see that scene anyway by going to Free H mode, and more personalities in character creator (keep in mind any character with these personalities may not be fully translated well in-game)

Reactions: The Pink Menace
Sep 29, 2017
Keep in mind I'm still exploring myself, assuming the RX3 one I downloaded isn't too different from the version here (and the version here has the DLC as well), most DLC things are just baked-in additions to the game. I'm not super clear on what it all is, but some of the DLC adds more stuff to dating where you go to fancier places (have only been on one date), the Darkness DLC is a rape thing with a janitor (who may not even be in the story mode if you have mods on?) but you can see that scene anyway by going to Free H mode, and more personalities in character creator (keep in mind any character with these personalities may not be fully translated well in-game)
I like how you answered the second part of my question that I edited in while you were answering the original post despite being unaware. Thanks for that.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
I like how you answered the second part of my question that I edited in while you were answering the original post despite being unaware. Thanks for that.
Oh it's hilarious/sad with one of them, there's a character in the base female folder who is kind of a foreign student (born in Japan, moved as a baby, came back), so not only is it trying to machine translate her, it's trying to machine translate a person who is themselves not speaking properly. Every conversation ended with like 5 music notes and answers to questions not asked.

Sep 29, 2017
Oh it's hilarious/sad with one of them, there's a character in the base female folder who is kind of a foreign student (born in Japan, moved as a baby, came back), so not only is it trying to machine translate her, it's trying to machine translate a person who is themselves not speaking properly. Every conversation ended with like 5 music notes and answers to questions not asked.
Yeah, she ended up in my class when I filled in the blanks randomly. At the very first opportunity I got I had her transferred to a different school where they all speak Engrish.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Ah, I see.

I feel like I'm missing features still though. Was there something I needed to do in order to use the DLC? And while I'm at it, it seems one of the personality types isn't properly translating and falls back on the good old google translate-like program. There an issue with the translation path, or is this just how things are? I'm getting a similar issue where having a date scheduled with a pure girl results in the translation data not being found.
To use the DLC, you have to have the right prerequisites come up. For Afterschool, you have to ask the girl on a date or have her ask you after having already dated once to get the dating content, catch two girls playing with each other or get caught in an H scene to get the threesome content, or catch a girl masturbating by herself to get the masturbation content. What I mean by threesome and masturbation content is that you can join them. There will be a blue icon on the bottom left if you are peeping on lesbian or masturbation and a pink icon if there is more than one girl in the room when you start an H scene. Getting caught is not guaranteed, sometimes the icon will not pop up. Also, girls must be experienced to be joined, to join you, or to enter lesbian at all and they must be your lovers. For Darkness, take a girl up to the first door on the left on the third floor by having her follow you. If the girl has one of the six personalities that are applicable, you can find out by going to Darkness tab in Free H and looking at the list of girls there, is experienced, and is your lover, a purple hand will be in front of that door. Keep in mind that this is forced sex, so you might take a hit to affection, a big one that could lead to the end of your relationship. Dates are part of the DLC and are therefore not translated except by the auto translator, the Google like program as you called it. Also, several of the personalities are DLC and not translated and there is one that, for some reason, isn't even though it wasn't a DLC personality, probably an oversight by Illusion. Also, the first date is translated because that was part of the base game. Any after that will not be.

The version here is, in fact, RX3. Also, no, the janitor is still there unless you chose to replace him using the mods. Not sure how, I've never done it because I thought it fit well with the fact that it's rape. You know, ugly old bastard type stuff, typical hentai trope.

Okay, that really is hilarious, which personality is that one? I've stayed away from DLC personalities for obvious reasons.

Reactions: El-Raton
Sep 29, 2017
Also, the first date is translated because that was part of the base game. Any after that will not be.
Was referring more to how talking to the girl after inviting her out on a date but before going on it resulted in me being notified that the translation data was not found and then defaulting to auto-translate.

The version here is, in fact, RX3. Also, no, the janitor is still there unless you chose to replace him using the mods. Not sure how, I've never done it because I thought it fit well with the fact that it's rape. You know, ugly old bastard type stuff, typical hentai trope.
Haven't seen the old guy after getting a week in, but as you said about the other DLC maybe he just hasn't been triggered yet.

Sep 29, 2017
I can’t understand why to ask what can be read.
Description of DLС and other questions are on the wiki (OP).
All that is included in the repack and how it works is in the description of the repack. There are examples of the work of the main mods, including darkness. Also, all that was discussed in recent posts is a retelling of what is already in the topic...
Okay, I admit I overlooked the DLC in the repack description. That's my bad. But as for the retelling of what's already been discussed in this topic, do you honestly expect me to read through all 276 pages of discussion?

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Okay, that really is hilarious, which personality is that one? I've stayed away from DLC personalities for obvious reasons.
The character is a light haired cheerleader named Takikawa Karen and the personality is, okay in hindsight it's obvious, but the personality is "Returnee".

Might as well ask as well, how does a girl get 'experienced'? I feel that I've done a girl almost every other time frame during the first week and it still says she's "inexperienced". Do I need to somehow hit 100% in every sex stat? As I said with one, she's still not into anal stuff and while I did eventually get to fingering her butt she still denies consensual anal (and, impreg fan I may be and I made character mad by impregnating during aheago), I prefer not raping if possible.

Okay, I admit I overlooked the DLC in the repack description. That's my bad. But as for the retelling of what's already been discussed in this topic, do you honestly expect me to read through all 276 pages of discussion?
Especially since the thread is active and people are chatting now. I bet all of my questions the past 3 pages have already been asked multiple times, but because the wiki is so bare bones on what stuff actually does (hell the fuggin story characters don't even have a better description, just the bare minimum and how many events each has), might as well ask while people are here.

axbcd

Aug 30, 2018
Hello guys, i'm with a problem
I 'm using kplug 2.1 and RX3 but always after the lunch break the game crashes.
this also happens when i try to save the game ..
also, i'm having a issue when i try to load and overwrite a save.. i click on the save but nothing happens..
edit: when this happens the words of my bepinex screen get all red

Last edited:
Sep 29, 2017
This is an adult forum, there is a search on the topic. Just search a bit and you won’t have to read all the pages. If each user refers to the number of pages, then there will be nothing in the topic except the same questions and the same answers. (There are topics with several thousand pages on the forum) And it’s just repetitions that spoil the search. The more identical questions, the larger the list to be viewed.
In addition, given what you asked, you should have read the wiki on the game and the description of the repack.
It is rather strange to install something without reading the description. And in this game, each mod has a description in the public domain...
Like I said, I overlooked the bit under the repack on this topic. I had indeed read it and everything on the OP, but I failed a spot check. And again, I said that was my bad. Please don't lecture me further on something I already admitted fault to.

I had completely ignored the wiki link on OP since most the links that show up on OPs are just credits and a discord link, which was also a mistake. After it was brought up I began looking through it.

All the stuff I found on DLC through the search feature on here just gave me discussion about the DLC and not when and how it activated. Perhaps I'm just awful with my search terms. I either get so specific that nothing turns up or so general I have to sift through a lot of unneeded info. Since I had already kickstarted this discussion with a stupid question, I figured I'd at least ask whatever questions I had left so I could move on.

This is my first time working with a game of this scale. I'm a bit overwhelmed right now by all the work I have to put into playing and modifying stuff. So I'm sorry if it seems I'm far too stupid to do something as simple as read.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Was referring more to how talking to the girl after inviting her out on a date but before going on it resulted in me being notified that the translation data was not found and then defaulting to auto-translate.

Haven't seen the old guy after getting a week in, but as you said about the other DLC maybe he just hasn't been triggered yet.
Oh, yeah, sometimes the translation fails to load properly, though it is rare. When it does, the auto translator kicks in. It will fix itself at some point. As for the janitor, he only appears in the H scene that is started by going to the first door to the left of the stairs on the third floor with a girl that meets the requirements. He doesn't roam around like the students or have any dialogue scenes.

The character is a light haired cheerleader named Takikawa Karen and the personality is, okay in hindsight it's obvious, but the personality is "Returnee".

Might as well ask as well, how does a girl get 'experienced'? I feel that I've done a girl almost every other time frame during the first week and it still says she's "inexperienced". Do I need to somehow hit 100% in every sex stat? As I said with one, she's still not into anal stuff and while I did eventually get to fingering her butt she still denies consensual anal (and, impreg fan I may be and I made character mad by impregnating during aheago), I prefer not raping if possible.

Especially since the thread is active and people are chatting now. I bet all of my questions the past 3 pages have already been asked multiple times, but because the wiki is so bare bones on what stuff actually does (hell the fuggin story characters don't even have a better description, just the bare minimum and how many events each has), might as well ask while people are here.
Ah, returnee, I had guessed that first, but wasn't entirely sure, so I asked in order to confirm it. A girl gains experience through H scenes. Once you reach a certain amount in all the circles that fill after an H scene, she will become experienced and then she will go into a horny state once experienced, where some will allow things they normally would not, once the H meter, the straight bar at the top of the screen by her picture when talking to a girl or having her in range to interact, reaches full. As for getting anal, keep fingering her until the anal teasing meter is at 100%, then she will allow it. Getting her to horny state may also get her to allow it. Also, it doesn't matter what you do, you will anger girls if you cum inside on a dangerous day unless they have reached the point of allowing condomless sex, which is reached by having sex a certain number of times and I don't mean just pulling out and inserting again, I mean separate H scenes.

Hello guys, i'm with a problem
I 'm using kplug 2.1 and RX3 but always after the lunch break the game crashes.
this also happens when i try to save the game ..
also, i'm having a issue when i try to load and overwrite a save.. i click on the save but nothing happens..
edit: when this happens the words of my bepinex screen get all red
Something isn't installed right, that's all I can say from here, unfortunately.

Like I said, I overlooked the bit under the repack on this topic. I had indeed read it and everything on the OP, but I failed a spot check. And again, I said that was my bad. Please don't lecture me further on something I already admitted fault to.

I had completely ignored the wiki link on OP since most the links that show up on OPs are just credits and a discord link, which was also a mistake. After it was brought up I began looking through it.

All the stuff I found on DLC through the search feature on here just gave me discussion about the DLC and not when and how it activated. Perhaps I'm just awful with my search terms. I either get so specific that nothing turns up or so general I have to sift through a lot of unneeded info. Since I had already kickstarted this discussion with a stupid question, I figured I'd at least ask whatever questions I had left so I could move on.

This is my first time working with a game of this scale. I'm a bit overwhelmed right now by all the work I have to put into playing and modifying stuff. So I'm sorry if it seems I'm far too stupid to do something as simple as read.
I'd be more than happy to answer any further questions you have if I have the answer. If not, and the answer is somewhere, I will help find it. Just make sure to tag or quote me so I get notified, I sift through at least 100 threads and several more on other sites plus time I spend in the game since I am trying to level a class from scratch and trying to see how much my machine can smoothly handle in the process. I probably won't get to it immediately, but I'll answer as soon as I get the notification and have an answer for you. (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Serance

Fanthom

Aug 3, 2019
Hello, i would like to play this game, but when i start it game window with black screen pops up, then i hear music and game opening, also when i go into the game window with my cursor it changes into the game one. I tried to click around and i was able to hear that i clicked on something so game is working but there is no visual. Can someone please help me with it thank you. Sorry for english.

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
How did you have it be that you can choose what part (or parts of the body) to randomize, because I don't have that option, unless it is hidden or something in the mod.
I understand your response OK - But the video link to YouTube - ?? I don't get this part but OK
If you have this mod installed then it should appear in the create character/Female section in 5 easy steps I got this mod with the HF-Patch -

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes