alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
what is different koikatu and koikatu party, different games ?
I too would like to know this please. Is Party not included in the repack? Is the DL on this thread a separate game or something I need to install on top of the main repack if I want Party content?
Party is the Steam version, which had all references to school taken out and does not include the DLC. Things taken out to remove references to the school include the free roam/story mode.

i have to download all parts to play ?
Yes, or you could just use the torrent.

Kplug, it's the built in uncensor if I remember correctly. Kplug is also what is giving you first person view.

Is there a difference from the previous one if I already have better repack and the extensions (like the darkness one) currently?
Yes, but nothing for the game itself, which was complete a while ago. The new stuff is mods getting more functionality.

Hows the translation on it now? I remember playing it awhile back and the text would occasionally switch from english to Japanese and back and forth. Just wondering if its worth waiting longer before redownloading everything again.
Since the official translation from the Steam version is applied, it works great for anything not counted as DLC content.

Does this repack have kplug in it?
In the optional mods folder.

Question...

Are there more things?
Any adjustments?
Or other?

Indeed the most concise question is this, what difference is there between the previous one and this new one?
Mods got updated, the game itself has been complete for the last couple versions.

He is also working on K-Party?
He has discontinued the mod pack for that, he just released the final version a few days ago. He was only making mods and the DLC into an easy and compatible pack for easy installation for people that bought it on Steam, his Koikatsu Party pack did not have the actual game.

Do anyone know where the ahegao mod is??I don't think it in the repack. For my study purpose :p
It is already installed.

Jan 8, 2020
okay so after playing flawlessly in the free hentai part of the game, i can't launch a proper game, it will fill the classes and then won't start when i click accept. Any ideas ?
returning to the guy menu selection gave then clicking class fill allowed me to go forward and start game, but not with the same char, weird....
Holy shit, apprently, and bear with me, it seems to come from me selecting an academy icon despite having one already on the selected male character, what the hell game lmao

Last edited:

UsagiSabita

Aug 10, 2017
With a few adjustments. When it extracts sometimes it comes out uncontained (this might just be a bug with my system) so ensure extracting into a dedicated folder.

Issues with plugins not working are probably down to the winhttp.dll being in a different folder -_- and you may also need to add it to your winecfg library over-rides.

Pro-tip, on start up, you may notice an intense slow down, press 'escape' to pause and then unpause it through the interface and the game should play more or less smoothly.

Producente, this is a completed game so nope, nothing new... but it's definitely worth a play.

4.13 Staging isn't 64bit from what I can tell. Shouldn't it need a 64bit wine engine. If you are still active and have any advice on getting this working via Wine i'd love some help.

Oct 30, 2017
I usually download from Nopy but the links are not starting a download, could just be on my end though.

EDIT: Nope, I downloaded successfully on another page. Definitely something wrong with the files on nopy.

stickytak

Jan 5, 2018
I give... How do I install this once I download all the parts? I've tried unzipping all of them at the same time and its just a "file" not an exe or anything. I've searched for a while now and haven't found an answer.. Can someone direct me?

JohnyShadow7

Sep 27, 2019
I downloaded the parts from Nopy, extracted and...nothing. There´s just a folder named "ScrewThisNoise_Koikatsu_BetterRepack_RX4_SPLIT7z" with a "file" inside with the same name that I have no idea what to do with...

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
full install direct download please instead of parts?
There is a torrent option instead of the parts and there is no need to install this.

so... is my landlady & roommate also there in the game? Asking for a friend :)
No

Is it enough if I just download the updater from RX3 to RX4?
If you actually have RX3 as well, the updaters are there for existing copies.

I give... How do I install this once I download all the parts? I've tried unzipping all of them at the same time and its just a "file" not an exe or anything. I've searched for a while now and haven't found an answer.. Can someone direct me?
You don't, but you will need a program like WinRAR or 7Zip to extract the files. It should come out as one file, then extract that and hit the exe file inside the folder it extracts to to start the game.

I downloaded the parts from Nopy, extracted and...nothing. There´s just a folder named "ScrewThisNoise_Koikatsu_BetterRepack_RX4_SPLIT7z" with a "file" inside with the same name that I have no idea what to do with...
Put a dot in front of the 7z at the end, then extract it like you did the rest.

Reactions: dog 615

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
I have RX1 with me, but by looking at the changelog i have no idea what those updates change in the game, is RX4 way too superior? could someone give me some examples of the difference between both?

atur

Nov 5, 2019
Wonder what the next big Sexual game will be cause this is already showing its age :/

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I have RX1 with me, but by looking at the changelog i have no idea what those updates change in the game, is RX4 way too superior? could someone give me some examples of the difference between both?
I think RX1 came out before the last DLC, didn't it? If so, there's that, and then the mods have been swapped in and out and updated pretty significantly since. For example, the pregnancy mod now has controls for the girl's menstruation cycle and anal conception. It also added risky and safe day icons to the class roster, both in your room and using F4 in class. Safe and risky days in the game itself could only be seen in H and the Kplug mod requires you to either be in your room or to click the mouse wheel, then hit Y and select a girl before you could see if she was risky that day or not. You can also now change pregnancy settings even in an active save, so no more having to go back out to the main menu, load the main character maker, and then save the girl and reload her into the save, which would erase all progress you had with her before.

Reactions: peixe751

MenaZZZ

Nov 26, 2018
When I have downloaded a part there is no folder inside and I get the message: corrupted file ..
I downloaded it 3 times now ..

Reactions: lucTheG

Mark Angel

Jul 17, 2017
I've tried waiting for about half an hour now launching from both the installer and just trying to launch the game itself as an admin and, nothing. All I get is a blackscreen with the Koikatsu cursor and no fix I've been looking around at seems to do the trick. Anyone ever get this issue resolved?

Creeperus

Jul 29, 2018
Is there somewhere folder with girl cards or i need to download manually? After fresh installation there not big variety in characters

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes