Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
Had a small idea or a brain fart for a mod - Regarding the students and there attendance and for those who can not have a full complement off 99 students. So for example those who have the standard 38 students in attendance but if they have more than this then it becomes a random chance who attends - What if you could select who attends the next day of school - Not sure if this is possible. This would help many other people who have many cards but not the System to run the full 99. - I would have go myself but have no idea where to begin.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Had a small idea or a brain fart for a mod - Regarding the students and there attendance and for those who can not have a full complement off 99 students. So for example those who have the standard 38 students in attendance but if they have more than this then it becomes a random chance who attends - What if you could select who attends the next day of school - Not sure if this is possible. This would help many other people who have many cards but not the System to run the full 99. - I would have go myself but have no idea where to begin.
Might be able to cannibalize the KK_Pregnancy code to get the code that takes students out, you know, since KK_Pregnancy takes students out for a period of time to give birth. As far as I can tell, the only real change to be made would be to the conditions and length of time. Instead of relying on a flag triggered by having raw vaginal sex on a dangerous day, it could automatically trigger for certain days and only for that day or, if there is more than one in a row, all applicable days directly after.

Otaku.89

May 1, 2018
I have no idea where or how you searched for the link, the download in question has been working for quite a while. Let's avoid being "smart" to get the patreon version.
I'm sorry that my words have been misinterpreted. It isn't my intention to deceive or cheat game and mods authors. I was just asking for help to solve some configuration issues.

Reactions: alex2011

Otaku.89

May 1, 2018
Correct, the smaller UI is a setting called "Smart UI" and is specifically designed to make the UI smaller so it is less in the way of the action. This setting is on by default. Not sure about the animated pussy since I don't remember seeing that and literally just got rid of 9.3 a week after RX4 released, though to be fair, I have been running RX3 and just had 9.3 on a different part of my hard drive sitting where I completely forgot about it.

That is actually not entirely the case, I have both a futa MC and a futa mode (Kplug) card that are both from using the drag and drop feature, specifically dragging the designated female card onto the window while the male maker is open. Both the male and female versions of the card are the same in every aspect. I have run tests specifically on this possibility and the testing was successful, meaning they are compatible. The tests were run both in a selfcest situation, male and female versions of the same card, and with a different card on each side while the other side remains the card in question. I have not checked the female in question for her height, but I also specifically designed her for the purpose of being a futa MC and futa mode (Kplug) character as well as allowing her to be used as a normal female, a "whore" character for invitation (Kplug), and a "buddy" character for invitation (Kplug). I don't remember changing her height, so she may or may not have already been where she needed to be.

Yep, this confirms it. The issue isn't a problem in the traditional sense, meaning an issue with something not working as intended, but is a problem with you, the player, being unable to use it because of the size. That is, in fact, the "Smart UI" function. You can disable it in Kplug settings, which are opened on the main menu with the delete key.

Correct, I often have to go back and reread it myself just to remember what combination redresses characters. I think the best way to handle this is to help as well as give reminders that there is a manual. Also, keep in mind that some versions did not get a manual in the folder while it was being updated with the new features that have been added since the first version of the manual was created. I don't remember exactly what versions didn't have it, but 2.1 might be in the range of versions that did not.

Trait dialogue? I've never noticed trait specific dialogue. Traits are the check boxes that can be seen in the maker and in the class roster at home, did you mean personalities? Yes, there are some personalities that were not translated by Illusion and are handled by the machine translator. These came from the DLC, which was not part of the English release on Steam.

Personalities are what control what voice is heard, the way they speak, and how some of them act. These are slected in the menu shown in the first image and can only be changed on the card itself, not in a save, so the card must be reloaded into a save for the new personality to take effect. Some of these were not translated as they didn't all come with the base game, which is the only thing to get an official translation. Those that did not come with the base game are handled by the machine translator built into RX4.
View attachment 621547
Traits are what fine tune how a character acts, how long some actions take, and also change how slowly or quickly affection changes as well as how often certain actions are selected by the AI. These, unlike personality, do not change any speech and can be changed at any time, including on characters within a save.
View attachment 621548 View attachment 621549

2.1 IS compatible, I have no idea what Makoto is trying to say here since I have never had an issue since the Jannie Replacer mod was removed. As I said before, your problem is a setting that is on by default. That said, I would definitely suggest the public 2.2 version Serance linked.

Hilariously bad at that, especially a few select lines she has. I am considering trying to mod the files myself to bring a non internet based and fully understandable translation to the DLC, though I will need to figure out a tool to get me the files I need decrypted or whatever needs to be done with Unity to make a traditional style translation like we used to get over on HF. It may not be to the quality of the official, but if I do this, I will do my best based on what I can piece together from the machine and the audio and I fully intend to see it finished. (my spoken Japanese is way better than my written)

Some of the posts on here are not showing up in search, I have yet to find any of ScrewThisNoise's posts using search. Whenever I help someone find one, I end up having to find it the hard way. I think search may be bugged.
Ok. I finally understood where I was wrong and that I hadn't understood a part of the game/plugins configurations (even some basic ones). Thanks a lot to everyone for the help. Good game to all :)

Reactions: alex2011

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Correct, the smaller UI is a setting called "Smart UI" and is specifically designed to make the UI smaller so it is less in the way of the action. This setting is on by default. Not sure about the animated pussy since I don't remember seeing that and literally just got rid of 9.3 a week after RX4 released, though to be fair, I have been running RX3 and just had 9.3 on a different part of my hard drive sitting where I completely forgot about it.

That is actually not entirely the case, I have both a futa MC and a futa mode (Kplug) card that are both from using the drag and drop feature, specifically dragging the designated female card onto the window while the male maker is open. Both the male and female versions of the card are the same in every aspect. I have run tests specifically on this possibility and the testing was successful, meaning they are compatible. The tests were run both in a selfcest situation, male and female versions of the same card, and with a different card on each side while the other side remains the card in question. I have not checked the female in question for her height, but I also specifically designed her for the purpose of being a futa MC and futa mode (Kplug) character as well as allowing her to be used as a normal female, a "whore" character for invitation (Kplug), and a "buddy" character for invitation (Kplug). I don't remember changing her height, so she may or may not have already been where she needed to be.

Yep, this confirms it. The issue isn't a problem in the traditional sense, meaning an issue with something not working as intended, but is a problem with you, the player, being unable to use it because of the size. That is, in fact, the "Smart UI" function. You can disable it in Kplug settings, which are opened on the main menu with the delete key.

Correct, I often have to go back and reread it myself just to remember what combination redresses characters. I think the best way to handle this is to help as well as give reminders that there is a manual. Also, keep in mind that some versions did not get a manual in the folder while it was being updated with the new features that have been added since the first version of the manual was created. I don't remember exactly what versions didn't have it, but 2.1 might be in the range of versions that did not.

Trait dialogue? I've never noticed trait specific dialogue. Traits are the check boxes that can be seen in the maker and in the class roster at home, did you mean personalities? Yes, there are some personalities that were not translated by Illusion and are handled by the machine translator. These came from the DLC, which was not part of the English release on Steam.

Personalities are what control what voice is heard, the way they speak, and how some of them act. These are slected in the menu shown in the first image and can only be changed on the card itself, not in a save, so the card must be reloaded into a save for the new personality to take effect. Some of these were not translated as they didn't all come with the base game, which is the only thing to get an official translation. Those that did not come with the base game are handled by the machine translator built into RX4.
View attachment 621547
Traits are what fine tune how a character acts, how long some actions take, and also change how slowly or quickly affection changes as well as how often certain actions are selected by the AI. These, unlike personality, do not change any speech and can be changed at any time, including on characters within a save.
View attachment 621548 View attachment 621549

2.1 IS compatible, I have no idea what Makoto is trying to say here since I have never had an issue since the Jannie Replacer mod was removed. As I said before, your problem is a setting that is on by default. That said, I would definitely suggest the public 2.2 version Serance linked.

Hilariously bad at that, especially a few select lines she has. I am considering trying to mod the files myself to bring a non internet based and fully understandable translation to the DLC, though I will need to figure out a tool to get me the files I need decrypted or whatever needs to be done with Unity to make a traditional style translation like we used to get over on HF. It may not be to the quality of the official, but if I do this, I will do my best based on what I can piece together from the machine and the audio and I fully intend to see it finished. (my spoken Japanese is way better than my written)

Some of the posts on here are not showing up in search, I have yet to find any of ScrewThisNoise's posts using search. Whenever I help someone find one, I end up having to find it the hard way. I think search may be bugged.
From the manual, and i even test another mod that add more sex animation. 100% they are not compatible with kplug.
Koikatu Additional_Positions_v0.03: This mod change toilet and shower peeping in H but it seriously confuse kPlug in these contexts. Don't worry kPlug let you start H from peep scene.
If it's installed, it can be easily removed. Delete all the abdata/h/list/13_00_PH*.unity3d files
UnlockHPositions.dll: First, kPlug unlocks all the positions, so this mod is useless, worst it breaks the invitation system of kPlug...
Openable pussy it's from kplug uncensored self.... the mod i mention break the invition menu, break the toilet rape, kill the frame drops in some scene, break some event, break the kplug ui animation list.

D

Deleted member 2043045

Does anyone know how to use the .zipmod files to mod the game? I know the .dll files are put in BepInEx, but where do I put the .zipmod files?
Also, I know this is a really stupid question, but how do I save the game in story mode? Every time I exit the game it forces me to start a new game

Last edited by a moderator:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
From the manual, and i even test another mod that add more sex animation. 100% they are not compatible with kplug.

Openable pussy it's from kplug uncensored self.... the mod i mention break the invition menu, break the toilet rape, kill the frame drops in some scene, break some event, break the kplug ui animation list.
Never had an issue with it, 2.1 worked fine as have all versions since Jannie Replacer was removed.

for some reason it keep saying that my part 1 is corrupt can anyone help
Then it probably is, the only solution I can give is try to redownload it again.

Does anyone know how to use the .zipmod files to mod the game? I know the .dll files are put in BepInEx, but where do I put the .zipmod files?
Also, I know this is a really stupid question, but how do I save the game in story mode? Every time I exit the game it forces me to start a new game
zipmod files go in the mods folder in root, where the exe is. If it still doesn't work, put them in the sideloader modpack folder inside the mods folder. Saving is done at the end of each day in your room, there is an option at the bottom of the screen for this, the colored one on the far left in the screenshot.
Koikatu-2020-04-16-14-55-26-UI.png

View attachment 622325
any idea what program I need to open this does not work for me it turns out like this
Looks like you already have the program, WinRAR, but the file with the colored icon is missing a dot before the 7z. The numbered files should extract by themselves once you start the one with the colored icon.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
for some reason it keep saying that my part 1 is corrupt can anyone help
View attachment 622325
any idea what program I need to open this does not work for me it turns out like this
Any ideas how to teach people to read before asking questions?
The solution has been described from the very beginning. It all depends on the user's ability to work with the archiver.
The instruction is in the post #5,734
"The torrent contains the full version in one file.
Google contains the full version divided into several parts.
For correct installation, you need to download the full version, unzip and play. For unpacking, it is advisable to use the latest versions of the 7zip archiver (or winrar).
If you chose the download option, where the main game consists of several parts. First you need to download all the parts. Then select all downloaded parts and unzip them (7zip) into a separate folder.
"

+

Google drive links
I've recently started splitting links in my google drive. It seems that when you download them in bulk, google changes the file name, and that makes the files appear corrupt when you try to open the .001 archive.
1587064798230.png
to fix this, simply remove the -00x part of the filename right after 7z, so that it becomes like this:
1587064835745.png
At that point it should extract fine

In any case, with proper use of the archiver, files can be extracted without correction.

So again
1. The user must know how to use the archiver.
2. For unpacking, it is better to use the same archiver with which the archive was made. In this case, 7zip.
3. The archiver should not be outdated (one of the latest versions is required).
4. If the user does not want to download one file using a torrent, then when downloading 5 files (1/5=0.2) via Google, you need to remember the math. To get 1 you need to add all the parts (select) and unpack in one place (folder). 0.2+0.2+0.2+0.2+0.2 = 1

It is advisable to remember that this is still a topic with the game, and not a discussion of basic knowledge of basic programs...
And if there is no answer on the current page, maybe it is on the previous ...

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
The simple questions will never stop. Really this thread is lately just "how to kplug, how to make herm/futanari person, and how to make game work." :D Honestly "how to extract game" was a little refreshing and funny to me!

Oh yea, I never use multi download in Google Drive, it has NEVER worked for me.

Still surprised the repack didn't solve all problems though. People should try doing it from the ground up disc install and know real pain! It's SOOO much easier now, but always the problems continue.

Anyway, have fun Koi people. Time to adjust my girl's eyes for the 50th time in character maker because I just never can get it just right.. X_X

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
The simple questions will never stop. Really this thread is lately just "how to kplug, how to make herm/futanari person, and how to make game work." :D Honestly "how to extract game" was a little refreshing and funny to me!

Oh yea, I never use multi download in Google Drive, it has NEVER worked for me.

Still surprised the repack didn't solve all problems though. People should try doing it from the ground up disc install and know real pain! It's SOOO much easier now, but always the problems continue.

Anyway, have fun Koi people. Time to adjust my girl's eyes for the 50th time in character maker because I just never can get it just right.. X_X
I know, the traditional disk installed version is so much more difficult to deal with not to mention having to do all the installations yourself. Yes, I know that sounds lazy, but it wasn't meant to sound that way. It's just so much easier to deal with the repacks, even the Flashbangz repack as much as I hate to admit it. All you have to do is wait for the repack dev to send out an updated version or find maybe one or two mods to update instead of every single one. As far as the repacks not solving everything, not everything can be solved since there are quite a few issues that are in the base game or DLC content itself and those would have to be edited by the game devs unless there is a tool out there that a modder can use to actually change core files. There probably is considering the changes the Flashbangz repack makes.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
I know, the traditional disk installed version is so much more difficult to deal with not to mention having to do all the installations yourself. Yes, I know that sounds lazy, but it wasn't meant to sound that way. It's just so much easier to deal with the repacks, even the Flashbangz repack as much as I hate to admit it. All you have to do is wait for the repack dev to send out an updated version or find maybe one or two mods to update instead of every single one. As far as the repacks not solving everything, not everything can be solved since there are quite a few issues that are in the base game or DLC content itself and those would have to be edited by the game devs unless there is a tool out there that a modder can use to actually change core files. There probably is considering the changes the Flashbangz repack makes.
Why does Flashbangz repacking take precedence over ScrewThisNoise?
At ScrewThisNoise you can download, unzip and play. You do not need to do anything else.
The user wants to download one file - downloads one file. He wants an alternative - downloads a split version.
On the contrary, there are more options for both downloading and for the player.
The original game is what ScrewThisNoise does.
In the original game, the user must decide which components to choose and which to exclude.
ScrewThisNoise created such components to make it easier for the user to do everything on their own.
At the same time, without depriving the user of the ability to make changes. In each repack, detailed changes and a list of all necessary resources. If you follow the instructions, everything can be done without problems.
What did Flashbangz do? Not only that, he himself uses the work of ScrewThisNoise as a basis. (the question arises: why does such an author need other people's builds. And if he uses them, then these are good builds. And for the user, the question arises as to why intermediaries are needed if the version of Flashbangz is a modified version of ScrewThisNoise)
Flashbangz leaves no room for user maneuver. Flashbangz offers the user not just a ready-made assembly, but an build with changes to system files. This is more reminiscent of the Koikatu-based games category than the original build.
In addition, as I said earlier, when comparing, much of what should be in the Flashbangz build is missing.

A key problem for many users is their reluctance to read instructions when using such games. Here no one can give 100% correct advice what it is better to use. Using one mod restricts the use of another mod.

And if for one user it is good to use, for example, kPlug, then for another user this may not be necessary at all.
Some consider themselves smarter than repacking developers, trying to build mods that developers tested and revealed incompatibilities. Repack ScrewThisNoise contains the maximum capabilities from those that are. Repack developers are well aware of how kPlug works (for example), and that it has good features, and they will be the first to release repack with the same kPlug if it is optimized and will not interfere with other useful mods.
Adding other components is impossible without losing any important function. The use of certain mods is primarily intended for experienced users and authors of the games based on Koikatu. And such users do not ask questions, for example, what is kPlug, how to save the card, etc.

Therefore, you should carefully give advice, especially to novice users who clearly do not read the instructions. Here, after all, an adult forum is not a kindergarten. And independent reading of posts, the use of search by topic is the responsibility of the user. Especially when the same question arises on every page, and this question has already been answered. Spam from repetitions (no matter the question or answer) also does not "help" the topic.

If people can’t read how to unzip the game, asked questions that are answered in the description of the game, then there is a doubt that they will cope with the game itself...

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Why does Flashbangz repacking take precedence over ScrewThisNoise?
At ScrewThisNoise you can download, unzip and play. You do not need to do anything else.
The user wants to download one file - downloads one file. He wants an alternative - downloads a split version.
On the contrary, there are more options for both downloading and for the player.
The original game is what ScrewThisNoise does.
In the original game, the user must decide which components to choose and which to exclude.
ScrewThisNoise created such components to make it easier for the user to do everything on their own.
At the same time, without depriving the user of the ability to make changes. In each repack, detailed changes and a list of all necessary resources. If you follow the instructions, everything can be done without problems.
What did Flashbangz do? Not only that, he himself uses the work of ScrewThisNoise as a basis. (the question arises: why does such an author need other people's assemblies. And if he uses them, then these are good assemblies. And for the user, the question arises as to why intermediaries are needed if the version of Flashbangz is a modified version of ScrewThisNoise)
Flashbangz leaves no room for user maneuver. Flashbangz offers the user not just a ready-made assembly, but an build with changes to system files. This is more reminiscent of the Koikatu-based games category than the original build.
In addition, as I said earlier, when comparing, much of what should be in the Flashbangz build is missing.

A key problem for many users is their reluctance to read instructions when using such games. Here no one can give 100% correct advice what it is better to use. Using one mod restricts the use of another mod.

And if for one user it is good to use, for example, kPlug, then for another user this may not be necessary at all.
Some consider themselves smarter than repacking developers, trying to build mods that developers tested and revealed incompatibilities. Repack ScrewThisNoise contains the maximum capabilities from those that are. Repack developers are well aware of how kPlug works (for example), and that it has good features, and they will be the first to release repack with the same kPlug if it is optimized and will not interfere with other useful mods.
Adding other components is impossible without losing any important function. The use of certain mods is primarily intended for experienced users and authors of the games based on Koikatu. And such users do not ask questions, for example, what is kPlug, how to save the card, etc.

Therefore, you should carefully give advice, especially to novice users who clearly do not read the instructions. Here, after all, an adult forum is not a kindergarten. And independent reading of posts, the use of search by topic is the responsibility of the user. Especially when the same question arises on every page, and this question has already been answered. Spam from repetitions (no matter the question or answer) also does not "help" the topic.

If people can’t read how to unzip the game, asked questions that are answered in the description of the game, then there is a doubt that they will cope with the game itself...
I was using it as an example of a repack and, since it is a good example of core files being modded, it was the best repack to use as an example because my last point was specifically about the core files needing to be modded to fix any core game issues with the repacks.

Reactions: Ric
Oct 10, 2016
So this is going to sound stupid but I kinda have multiple instances of this game on my pc, The only reason I can find for this is I have a torrent version and an older version but I think it might have been a really earily crack because I remeber being able to download other girls from like a community thing.

Is the reason I can't access that function now because Of the fact that this is a crack?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I've been looking into a zipmod that doesn't seem to be included and cannot find it through google or the discord. Does anyone have the PHmod21_KK_emblem1.zip by Uppervolta? It is mentioned on the discord, but all links to it are dead.

So this is going to sound stupid but I kinda have multiple instances of this game on my pc, The only reason I can find for this is I have a torrent version and an older version but I think it might have been a really earily crack because I remeber being able to download other girls from like a community thing.

Is the reason I can't access that function now because Of the fact that this is a crack?
No, it really doesn't sound stupid. I've had three different versions on mine up until last week, two Better Repack versions and an installed version. I now only have one of the repack versions and got rid of the other one, 9.3, because it was severely out of date. The reason you can't use the in game downloader is because it is geo blocked to only allow people in Japan to use it.

Last edited:

Sheoreth

Oct 10, 2018
Amazing so far...but I have the problem that is going on with pyra's Suit here. The suit shows but the naked body dosen't with that suit or the other color variations. Any idea why?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Amazing so far...but I have the problem that is going on with pyra's Suit here. The suit shows but the naked body dosen't with that suit or the other color variations. Any idea why?
Looks like something is missing to be able to allow it to show in that state. What exactly did you do last before it disappeared?

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Never had an issue with it, 2.1 worked fine as have all versions since Jannie Replacer was removed.

Then it probably is, the only solution I can give is try to redownload it again.

zipmod files go in the mods folder in root, where the exe is. If it still doesn't work, put them in the sideloader modpack folder inside the mods folder. Saving is done at the end of each day in your room, there is an option at the bottom of the screen for this, the colored one on the far left in the screenshot.
View attachment 622339

Looks like you already have the program, WinRAR, but the file with the colored icon is missing a dot before the 7z. The numbered files should extract by themselves once you start the one with the colored icon.
That was a very know issue.... in the that mod just load animation from studio and animation from special event, so, yeah it's a useless mod.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes