Jan 20, 2018
Can i impregnate the teachers via pregnancy mod? not the loaded teacher chara but the actual story characters, every time i try to when it's risky day they say that i can't put it in condomless but i've actually seen some that were able to impregnate them, ive been trying for a while now and i can;t seem to figure it out.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
how can i make them visible when the mc is doing nothing, since the items,hair show when talking to them and in studio
You can't, they will only ever be visible when talking to them or editing them. They may also be visible in studio since studio uses the same high poly models as talking to them.

Better if you specific don't let confuse the folder Plugins with plugins inside BepInEx folder.
I did specify, I said the plugins folder inside the Kplug folder, there is only one, and I specifically said to put them with the exe. I did not say to go into bepinex.

Can i impregnate the teachers via pregnancy mod? not the loaded teacher chara but the actual story characters, every time i try to when it's risky day they say that i can't put it in condomless but i've actually seen some that were able to impregnate them, ive been trying for a while now and i can;t seem to figure it out.
There is no loaded teacher, this isn't AA2. The story teachers are the only teachers in the game officially. I mean, you could roleplay one of your slots as a teacher, but that's it. The mod SHOULDN'T be working on them, but it does. There are extra steps to take to make it work, though. With H scenes involving teachers, there is no point at which they allow you to penetrate them without a condom, rendering them immune to pregnancy without mods that allow you to force penetration without their input. Kplug and, I think, the gameplay mod both have an option to immediately penetrate. Kplug can do it by scrolling up, I don't use the other one. Both are in optional mods.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
You can't, they will only ever be visible when talking to them or editing them. They may also be visible in studio since studio uses the same high poly models as talking to them.

I did specify, I said the plugins folder inside the Kplug folder, there is only one, and I specifically said to put them with the exe. I did not say to go into bepinex.

There is no loaded teacher, this isn't AA2. The story teachers are the only teachers in the game officially. I mean, you could roleplay one of your slots as a teacher, but that's it. The mod SHOULDN'T be working on them, but it does. There are extra steps to take to make it work, though. With H scenes involving teachers, there is no point at which they allow you to penetrate them without a condom, rendering them immune to pregnancy without mods that allow you to force penetration without their input. Kplug and, I think, the gameplay mod both have an option to immediately penetrate. Kplug can do it by scrolling up, I don't use the other one. Both are in optional mods.
Isn't the first time happen, they confuse Plugins folder from the plugins inside bepinex.

niqqerwiggersan

Sep 1, 2019
I have a windows 10 but it doesn't let me start the game. Whenever I try to start the game it starts bugging out saying I need another app to open the file. Is there anyway for me to fix this?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Maybe i'm dumb, but what's the difference between Koikatsu and Koikatsu Party?
Koikatsu is the Japanese version and is the base for Better Repack, Koikatsu Party is the Steam version and has no story mode, DLCs, or any other reference to school without the patch from the dev's website. Beyond that, they are identical.

Reactions: Johanllz
Jan 20, 2018

Got it, thanks for the help, the kplug mod is part of the latest repack right? there's so much stuff in it, i don't know where to start with the mods, on another note though, is there additional sex positions for the game? it seems so few to me compared to their other illusion titles.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Got it, thanks for the help, the kplug mod is part of the latest repack right? there's so much stuff in it, i don't know where to start with the mods, on another note though, is there additional sex positions for the game? it seems so few to me compared to their other illusion titles.
Read the description and you will have fewer questions. #5,734 +wiki (OP)
If you use repack, you need to start with downloading, unpacking and playing. When you master a sufficiently large number of functions, you can experiment with other mods. kPlug is not included in the repack (it must be installed separately). When you install kPlug, you will lose some of the other useful features of the game...
For proper use of the game and kPlug, reading instructions is mandatory...

Reactions: Akihito Mahiro
Jan 20, 2018
Read the description and you will have fewer questions. #5,734 +wiki (OP)
If you use repack, you need to start with downloading, unpacking and playing. When you master a sufficiently large number of functions, you can experiment with other mods. kPlug is not included in the repack (it must be installed separately). When you install kPlug, you will lose some of the other useful features of the game...
For proper use of the game and kPlug, reading instructions is mandatory...
Already read the wiki but it doesn't have info on mods same with the repack, it only has mods and how to install them but not what each mod do exactly, a few mods have those i think but not most so that post really is helpful, the posts in animesharing and nyaatorrents don't exactly tell much so thanks for the help.

Reactions: Ric and The.Jester

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Already read the wiki but it doesn't have info on mods same with the repack, it only has mods and how to install them but not what each mod do exactly, a few mods have those i think but not most so that post really is helpful, the posts in animesharing and nyaatorrents don't exactly tell much so thanks for the help.
The list of mods and resources is available in the repack description (in my post). Each mod has an author’s description, which can be read on the mod’s author’s page in the public domain. Since this is a constructor game, the user must decide for himself what he needs. Many mods are designed for professional users to make games. The most complete functionality has repack. It has a description + of the wiki where the basic things are described. You must search for the rest yourself. To make a separate description for each modification, in addition to what is, is a waste of time. Too many options and not for everyone it will work.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
The Kplug mod is not installed, but yes, it is included. The latest public version is in optional mods. The Kplug mod is the only mod I'm aware of with additional positions. The Kplug positions can be accessed with the U key.

How do you get lesbian scenes?
They happen automatically, but the girls involved have to have the likes girls trait. Just look in rooms where there are only two girls, especially dead end rooms with only one way in or out.

Dec 18, 2018
Is there any mod for koikatsu that work like this mod from AI:

Tialuv

Mar 22, 2018
I can't find the sideloader downloader for koikatu, i know it was removed from hf patch but it's no where to be found

Jan322

May 20, 2018
Hello,

I'm new to this game, I noticed there are random "blue ghosts" all around school in story mode. I have the latest version installed from here. Can anyone tell me how to disable it? I tried searching answer on my own, but no luck. I also have little knowledge on the mods and plugins. I attached the screen with those "shadows".
Thank you very much in advance!

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Hello,

I'm new to this game, I noticed there are random "blue ghosts" all around school in story mode. I have the latest version installed from here. Can anyone tell me how to disable it? I tried searching answer on my own, but no luck. I also have little knowledge on the mods and plugins. I attached the screen with those "shadows".
Thank you very much in advance!
Take out KK_MobAdder from the bepinex folder.

Reactions: Jan322
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes