Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
Cards go into the chara folder inside UserData. Girls go in female, guys in male. As for Kplug, it should be laid out so that all you have to do is copy the folders into the place with the game exe. It should be the folder with an abdata, BepInEx, and plugins folder inside the Kplug folder in optional mods. Copy those three, then put them with the game exe.
I see.
That would be all for now, heh, thank you.

Reactions: alex2011

Uther

May 29, 2017
Hello,
I have a problem, on some cards i have clipping skin problem, it happens only on head part, when skin is clipping through hair.
Its how it looks:

clipping head.png

Im using Koikatsu ScrewThisNoise Repack RX4 (latest version), didn't install any other mods.

Any idea how to fix this? I have found, that someone posted something about "Head Mod's custom smaller head" but couldn't find anything about it anywhere.

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
Here's help to the newbies in F95 or forums in general. Search is your friend. You can find solutions to most common problems that way. The majority of the questions I see are repeatedly answered over and over.

Examples of question's keywords I see literally almost every day, solved in 1 or 2 words:
(I might make this my signature, haha.)

2020-05-01-18-30-11.png 2020-05-01-18-30-22.png 2020-05-01-18-31-30.png 2020-05-01-18-32-43.png

Why search when you can just post without looking, you wonder?

1. If you did search and mentioned you did make some effort, people at least know you tried and be more understanding.
2. You will learn to be a self help pro and it will help you with future problems in life.
3. When a very uncommon problem DOES occur, the pros will be more likely to help you more earnestly.
4. Saves people time answering the same questions in every page.

Last edited:

Uther

May 29, 2017
Here's help to the newbies in F95 or forums in general. Search is your friend. You can find solutions to most common problems that way. The majority of the questions I see are repeatedly answered over and over.

Examples of question's keywords I of see literally almost every day, solved in 1 or 2 words:
(I might make this my signature, haha.)

View attachment 641097 View attachment 641098 View attachment 641103 View attachment 641104

Why search when you can just post without looking, you wonder?

1. If you did search and mentioned you did make some effort, people at least know you tried and be more understanding.
2. You will learn to be a self help pro and it will help you with future problems in life.
3. When a very uncommon problem DOES occur, the pros will be more likely to help you more earnestly.
4. Saves people time answering the same questions in every page.
Thanks, but search tool was first thing i used. Was looking for "clipping", "head", and "skin" keywords, but still didn't find any answer, only that someone mentioned "Head Mod's custom smaller head", and that's it, google also didn't help.
You assumed that i wasn't looking for answer and went straight to post this massage, which is wrong.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hello,
I have a problem, on some cards i have clipping skin problem, it happens only on head part, when skin is clipping through hair.
Its how it looks:

View attachment 641084

Im using Koikatsu ScrewThisNoise Repack RX4 (latest version), didn't install any other mods.

Any idea how to fix this? I have found, that someone posted something about "Head Mod's custom smaller head" but couldn't find anything about it anywhere.
First, RX4 is not the latest, the latest is RX4.1. Second, looks like conflicting hairs. You have two different hairs that don't work together. Looks to me like the silver one is meant to be for making a very specific character, which explains why it would conflict. The only fix I can suggest is to change what looks to be the back hair to something else.

Get uTorrent.
Download torrent from first page or ScrewThisNoise's patreon.
Wait for it to finish.
Extract.
Enjoy!
how do i download it
Keep in mind that the OP is still out of date as far as I know. The thread would have shown up in latest updates since RX4.1 was released if it had been updated. Your best bet is to search for Ric's post giving the links.

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
OK that had taken longer than I would like to admit but my KPlug text content has been rewritten to a more polished UK English theme.
One would really like to clean up the grammar on the main KK & KK - H maybe this can be the next project since I am on lock down for the next two weeks due to this Covid - 19.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
OK that had taken longer than I would like to admit but my KPlug text content has been rewritten to a more polished UK English theme.
One would really like to clean up the grammar on the main KK & KK - H maybe this can be the next project since I am on lock down for the next two weeks due to this Covid - 19.
You mean the text that shows the girl's thoughts in the journal in Kplug? Also, by "KK & KK - H," do you mean the things not translated by the official translation like the DLC or that subtitle mod? Those would definitely be a big help to the players. Funny enough, I was thinking of doing an on board translation if I could figure out how to get to the text, what programs I would need to edit it. You know, a translation that doesn't need the internet, then maybe we could ditch the machine translator in the repack and save a bit on space. Up until a few days ago, I had crappy internet, so I constantly found myself unable to do the DLC content or work with DLC personalities because it constantly dropped on me, so I figured I would try to help my fellow players not suffer the same.

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
You mean the text that shows the girl's thoughts in the journal in Kplug? Also, by "KK & KK - H," do you mean the things not translated by the official translation like the DLC or that subtitle mod? Those would definitely be a big help to the players. Funny enough, I was thinking of doing an on board translation if I could figure out how to get to the text, what programs I would need to edit it. You know, a translation that doesn't need the internet, then maybe we could ditch the machine translator in the repack and save a bit on space. Up until a few days ago, I had crappy internet, so I constantly found myself unable to do the DLC content or work with DLC personalities because it constantly dropped on me, so I figured I would try to help my fellow players not suffer the same.
The kPlugLanguage was easy to navigate and change the script for the students daily thoughts but as for the KK & KK - H this will be a tougher nut to crack I do know that the modder " Death-Weasel " did most of the translate for the KK - H I might ask him what tools that he used.

With kPlugLanguage text script you can change the text that is already there but you cant put additional lines of text beyond whats already there.

Last edited:
Reactions: alex2011

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Hello,
Its how it looks:

View attachment 641084

If you used the basic settings and did not install mods that could cause a conflict, this can be solved by changing the settings.
Apparently you used a hairstyle + accessory (hair).
There are settings that go by displaying eyes in the foreground or are hidden by hair (this is in the general settings of body elements). But not for all accessories this does work.
If you can’t hide your eyes, then It is best in your case to move / change / remove the accessory (hair). Go to the accessories menu and change the desired item.
Initially, the basic build of the repack (without using optional mods) has all the necessary components to solve your problem.
If you have problems displaying items, read the post with version 4.1 #6,116 , with examples of similar situations.

For example. Download a similar card, open "Char Maker"
9537286.jpg
To hide eyes / eyebrows in some situations, you can use the option "Config Decides"

Last edited:
Reactions: Serance and Uther

Uther

May 29, 2017
If you used the basic settings and did not install mods that could cause a conflict, this can be solved by changing the settings.
Apparently you used a hairstyle + accessory (hair).
There are settings that go by displaying eyes in the foreground or are hidden by hair (this is in the general settings of body elements). But not for all accessories this does work.
If you can’t hide your eyes, then It is best in your case to move / change / remove the accessory (hair). Go to the accessories menu and change the desired item.
Initially, the basic build of the repack (without using optional mods) has all the necessary components to solve your problem.
If you have problems displaying items, read the post with version 4.1 #6,116 , with examples of similar situations.

For example. Download a similar card, open "Char Maker"
View attachment 642338
To hide eyes / eyebrows in some situations, you can use the option "Config Decides"
Thank you very much for this constructive reply. Looks like card creator whos character you saw, was using some kind of mod what was making head smaller. I will fix this by moving accesories (hair) a little ;)
Thanks for linking few guides, will take a look into them.

Reactions: Ric

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Thank you very much for this constructive reply. Looks like card creator whos character you saw, was using some kind of mod what was making head smaller. I will fix this by moving accesories (hair) a little ;)
Thanks for linking few guides, will take a look into them.
The head as well as other parts is changed in the same basic settings. You need to study the character settings menu. This is the same basic repack package...
for example
9537286.jpg

Last edited:

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
I just downloaded each part from nopy, but only one of them downloaded as a rar file. I tried putting them into a folder then extracting to that folder but nothing works. They are labeled as "001 file", which i hav no idea about. How do I get them into the normal files that all of those files hold, I do not know how to convert it and it seems like there are no instructions here about this particular method of downloading, only others. thanks

edit- im going to try to convert them all into rar files, then extracting them to a normal folder and see what happens

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
The topic is not only OP. You need to read the topic so as not to miss the new version. The current version is 4.1 and there are all the instructions for unpacking and installation.
if u are talking about post 6116 i checked that, and it doesnt tell me anything about downloading through the op which I did. Does the op not contain all the files that that post does for starting completely fresh on version 4.1? I guess i will scrap my downloads and just work through that 6116 post. It just took forever to download but i guess ill just hav to do it over again

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hello everyone.
Is it possible to extract the cards of a class without resorting to "character creation"?
What is meant by "extract the cards of a class", and for what purpose is it necessary?
He means to get the cards from a class using cards he doesn't already have. I'm pretty sure that's a no.

I just downloaded each part from nopy, but only one of them downloaded as a rar file. I tried putting them into a folder then extracting to that folder but nothing works. They are labeled as "001 file", which i hav no idea about. How do I get them into the normal files that all of those files hold, I do not know how to convert it and it seems like there are no instructions here about this particular method of downloading, only others. thanks

edit- im going to try to convert them all into rar files, then extracting them to a normal folder and see what happens
Do NOT convert the files. This is called a multi part archive or split archive and it needs the files to be as you found them. Just extract the one that does not end in a number.

Sors23466

Apr 5, 2018
When I try to extract the 1st files in the 4.1 Repack, it keeps telling me that it can't open the file as a [7z] archive, and the other files can't open as archive. But when I try to extract with Winrar, it tells me the file type is 7zip.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes