Gunzorla

Feb 16, 2019
Sorry. i didnt get unlock all H Position without any plugins if i play on 100% Save ?

i seen many H Position need to unlock on Wikipedia

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Sorry. i didnt get unlock all H Position without any plugins if i play on 100% Save ?

i seen many H Position need to unlock on Wikipedia
I'll answer what i managed to understand. I'm pretty sure a 100% save does unlock all positions without cheat tools since it's pretty much the only thing one can work on that i noticed leaving affection meters aside.

Also, neat that wikipedia of all places has a koikatsu guide!

A1249

Jan 14, 2018
This is probably a stupid question and maybe not the right place to ask but is it legal to use models created in this game (Koikatu) or other illusion games for your own projects? Can you sell, lets say, a game that uses models you exported from the game? Maybe only if the game is free? Or there aren't any legal bindings just as if you made a picture in Photoshop?

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
This is probably a stupid question and maybe not the right place to ask but is it legal to use models created in this game (Koikatu) or other illusion games for your own projects? Can you sell, lets say, a game that uses models you exported from the game? Maybe only if the game is free? Or there aren't any legal bindings just as if you made a picture in Photoshop?
There's this quote answering to someone asking if it's legal to create a game with Honey Select which is really no different from Koikatsu. Hope it helps.
No, absolutely not.
Daz for example has a disclaimer any renders you make are yours, only using their assets interactively require a license.
Everything in Honey Select however is copyrighted and there is no such waiver.
The chances of them finding your VN and doing anything about it, pretty slim though.
They'd just tell you to cease doing what your doing if they did, it's only if they caught you, decided you're big enough to issue a cease and desist to, and then you ignored it you'd end up in trouble.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
There's this quote answering to someone asking if it's legal to create a game with Honey Select which is really no different from Koikatsu. Hope it helps.
Illusion has always held a stance of letting the players do what they want, including making games using Illusion assets, as long as the creators aren't trying to plagiarize the models as their own work and avoid crediting Illusion. That's the whole point of the studio, to make scenes for third party games. Couple that with no existing history of Illusion pursuing creators using Illusion assets and you have your answer. The only official party to go after anyone was Fakku and that was them pulling shady stuff again as usual without authorization from Illusion as Fakku is only a distributor and only for a very specfic version of Honey Select that the creators of the games using the assets Fakku went after weren't using. The creators were using the normal version of Honey Select, the rights to which are solely held by Illusion, while Fakku only holds the distribution rights for Honey Select Unlimited.

Reactions: Serance and A1249

Nanatsu90

Apr 4, 2018
Hi, I have a problem with H mode but only with one character (Froppy from boku no hero in whatever version) when I select a position the other options turn unclickable so the only thing I can do is go to options and go to the tittle. Any ideas? 08e4ca75019d3b681306db049fbd51ce.png

Nanatsu90

Apr 4, 2018
In normal mode, when you select one of the positions, others may be inactive for a certain time. But if this continues for a long time, this is not normal. If the pose has not yet been selected, then the "new" icon is lit in front of it. After you have used the pose at least once, the icon will no longer appear. Poses are available but without the icon "new"...
There may also be a delay in changing pose . (you clicked on another pose but it does not change for a certain time) This is due to the lack of computer memory.

The most likely reason is the conflict of mods. The basic composition of the repack works without such problems. But if the user has installed something (for example, an optional mod), then there is a chance that an error may occur at some point.
The only effective way to solve such problems is to read the instructions for what you are installing. And if problems arise, you need to disable what causes it. If the user installs everything in a row without much understanding, then it is rather difficult to understand exactly what exactly caused the problem.
The problem with this bug is that only appears with this character is like is charging for forever, the rest characters works well, can change positions with no problem.

inconnuG

Sep 10, 2018
hello I offer you my character creation page! Koikatsu and from AA2, I will soon also started AA! I do all the anime and manga! and but own creation arrives! if you have any comments or ideas i'm here and everything is yes!
my.png

Reactions: Serance

Celeteus

Sep 9, 2018
Can anyone teach me how to install the repack. I am new to this and don't know how to do it. When I download the zip it is just files not the game.

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Illusion has always held a stance of letting the players do what they want, including making games using Illusion assets, as long as the creators aren't trying to plagiarize the models as their own work and avoid crediting Illusion. That's the whole point of the studio, to make scenes for third party games. Couple that with no existing history of Illusion pursuing creators using Illusion assets and you have your answer. The only official party to go after anyone was Fakku and that was them pulling shady stuff again as usual without authorization from Illusion as Fakku is only a distributor and only for a very specfic version of Honey Select that the creators of the games using the assets Fakku went after weren't using. The creators were using the normal version of Honey Select, the rights to which are solely held by Illusion, while Fakku only holds the distribution rights for Honey Select Unlimited.
I stand corrected.

Last edited:

oxygeno

Oct 21, 2019
Can anyone teach me how to install the repack. I am new to this and don't know how to do it. When I download the zip it is just files not the game.
After dowloading the 5 files from the OP (part 1 to 5), unzip (i used winrar) the files by clicking on the 1 part, right click : "extract into folder [ScrewThisNoise] Koikatsu BetterRepack RX4".

Once this is done, you end up with a folder, with a single file with no extensions. Rename this file by adding at the end ".rar" (without the quotes). Now you have a .rar file. Do the same as previously, right click : "extract into folder [ScrewThisNoise] Koikatsu BetterRepack RX4". Once this second extraction is completed, you have yet another folder named "[ScrewThisNoise] Koikatsu BetterRepack RX4" but this time you have a .rar file inside. Last step, right click again and extract to folder...

Once this is done, you finnaly have the game and everything works fine. OP post is far from accurate.

But anyways thx for the share and job.

Oxy.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
I checked the card based on repack 4.1 with the default settings of the base package (without optional mods)
Everything works without any problems. Only some costumes have a different display before and during the H scenes, but this is insignificant.
All poses switch normally both at school and at home. Also, everything is fine during special events.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The card works fine without any changes. Everything happens standardly without any delays or bugs. No different from other types of cards.
Thus, there is no problem with the card. There is probably a problem with your settings. You should check the settings for this type of character. And also deal with what you have installed. As I said in the initial settings, everything works stably.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Nanatsu90

Nanatsu90

Apr 4, 2018
I checked the card based on repack 4.1 with the default settings of the base package (without optional mods)
Everything works without any problems. Only some costumes have a different display before and during the H scenes, but this is insignificant.
All poses switch normally both at school and at home. Also, everything is fine during special events.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The card works fine without any changes. Everything happens standardly without any delays or bugs. No different from other types of cards.
Thus, there is no problem with the card. There is probably a problem with your settings. You should check the settings for this type of character. And also deal with what you have installed. As I said in the initial settings, everything works stably.

Information from the OP is outdated, the current version is 4.1. Renaming a file to winrar is optional. Archivers support each other's formats. But if the winrar archiver has not been updated for a long time, your advice may lead to a critical error during unpacking.
It is advisable to follow the basic instructions.
In addition, your advice requires continued installation of version 4.1.
You also need to read the topic before giving such advice.
Thanks man for testing it, ill try it again when the mods are updated.

Reactions: Ric

happyweapons

Mar 20, 2018
download.gif
I just give up. This is the second game that is not working for me.
Downloaded all files, tried to extract them.
And yea before anyone say i tried both extension 7z and rar neither working.
Guide is bullshit. Not working, no solution.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
When i try to use 7z to unpack everything, it does not work because it is in .001 instead of .7z, how can i fix this issue ?
DO NOT unpack the 001 file, that and the other number files are part files. There should be a main file, one with a normal rar or zip extension instead. You extract that and the numbered files will follow automatically.

Use an archive extraction tool like WinRAR or 7zip, tell it to extract the file with zip on the end. The game is way too big to come in just folders.

After dowloading the 5 files from the OP (part 1 to 5), unzip (i used winrar) the files by clicking on the 1 part, right click : "extract into folder [ScrewThisNoise] Koikatsu BetterRepack RX4".

Once this is done, you end up with a folder, with a single file with no extensions. Rename this file by adding at the end ".rar" (without the quotes). Now you have a .rar file. Do the same as previously, right click : "extract into folder [ScrewThisNoise] Koikatsu BetterRepack RX4". Once this second extraction is completed, you have yet another folder named "[ScrewThisNoise] Koikatsu BetterRepack RX4" but this time you have a .rar file inside. Last step, right click again and extract to folder...

Once this is done, you finnaly have the game and everything works fine. OP post is far from accurate.

But anyways thx for the share and job.

Oxy.
It has the extension, it's just missing the dot before.

yilmaz

Jan 10, 2018
Is it possible to find Ai (the girl in swimming club event) when her events are complated?I've been looking inside the school after her last event but couldn't find her.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I specifically tested the method of operation of archivers on different files, since I myself did the separation and downloads.
So far not always unzipping goes automatically when you select the first file. But the choice of all files reduces the number of errors
There are forums where everything is only in divided form and when choosing the "automatic unpacking option" 3 out of 10 work correctly.

If you cannot combine 5 files, you can download 1 file and unzip it. #6,234
Everything works without problems. As practice shows, such situations arise due to the fact that the user does not know how to work normally with basic programs.
If this did not work, then it would have been fixed long ago. The link exists for more than a week and only on f95 there are people who are not able to unzip the game. If you cannot figure out the basic program, then the game will definitely cause you more reasons for "bullshit"...
If it doesn't start automatically, something isn't working right.

Is it possible to find Ai (the girl in swimming club event) when her events are complated?I've been looking inside the school after her last event but couldn't find her.
No, none of the story students have a low poly model, only the teachers do. There are regular girl cards that have been made so that someone could have them in both normal gameplay and as story characters, but that's it.

The answer to your question on the wiki
One thing they don't clarify is that not all events end the period, I've had a few that didn't, so I was able to interact with everyone, including the story girl, even with doing the story girl first. I use the cheat tools time slider often, so it could be that the event just takes a set amount of time that normally uses all remaining time by the time you get to the story event room and my resetting the time gave me enough left over to continue. There were some, usually the H scenes, that did automatically end the period, though.

May 22, 2018
I create a animation by using a piston (without obj), node constraints, vnge and it only took me about a minutes to add animations. and i am going to starting using a vnge clip since it better than using a route.

2020_0503_0515_39_998.png

2020_0506_1928_04_498.png

2020_0506_1925_53_537.png

2020_0506_1929_33_669.png

2020_0506_1933_23_486.png

Last edited:

Nanatsu90

Apr 4, 2018
I just found the bug, it only happens with the lazy personality (as far as I know), she never end whatever she want to say so the scene cant change (she doesnt open up the mouth so the subtitle is always), luckily it can be change in chara editor.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes