IGaming

Sep 21, 2017
Does anyone know how to mount like the girl on the left (a dog girl)? I'm trying to make Nebet from Space Paws, it's kinda bad but this is the best I can do at this moment.

Untitled-1.jpg

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Does anyone know how to mount like the girl on the left (a dog girl)? I'm trying to make Nebet from Space Paws, it's kinda bad but this is the best I can do at this moment.
*Looks up Space Paws*
Sorry, but you're not going to be able to create her perfectly and you'll have to take some artistic liberties. The character creation isn't designed to emulate non-anime. Here are the character cards of the girls I created.

Go into the Koikatsu folder then click on UserData>Chara>Female

And it will load up the character cards, which is basically the settings for the character herself. If you download one of these images you can place it in that location and use it in your game.

If you post that rather than screenshots if you want people to see what you're doing they may even be able to help.

Personally, I have trouble creating girls because I like them to have some character.

Koikatu_F_20200517093247459_春野 千佳.png Koikatu_F_20200531124023257_Brown Kendal.png Koikatu_F_20200602072504327_Smith Sarah.png Koikatu_F_20200602072758946_Davis Chelsey.png Koikatu_F_20200516154749032_Andrews Sarah.png Koikatu_F_20200516184949111_Williams Claire.png

Last edited:
Reactions: IGaming

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
I downloaded a card set with required mods in it, but the game keeps saying missing mods
Did you get rid of the mods interfering with it? Kplug taught me that installing a mod doesn't mean you've got it working if there is another mod preventing it from working.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I downloaded a card set with required mods in it, but the game keeps saying missing mods
Did you get rid of the mods interfering with it? Kplug taught me that installing a mod doesn't mean you've got it working if there is another mod preventing it from working.
A mod conflict, in other words. Also, it may be that you do not have the required mods in the first place. Assuming you run the repack version, while the repack does have a lot, it does not have every mod that is out there, usually because of the case I mention in the first sentence, a mod conflict. There is no way to use a conflicting mod unless you can remove the already installed mod that conflicts with the one that you need and it is HIGHLY advised not to get rid of any mod that comes already installed. Any from the optional mods folder are safe to remove, however.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Maybe in Illusion's next work they will consider a physics engine and not spending 90% of their budget on voice actors.

IGaming

Sep 21, 2017
*Looks up Space Paws*
Sorry, but you're not going to be able to create her perfectly and you'll have to take some artistic liberties. The character creation isn't designed to emulate non-anime. Here are the character cards of the girls I created.

Go into the Koikatsu folder then click on UserData>Chara>Female

And it will load up the character cards, which is basically the settings for the character herself. If you download one of these images you can place it in that location and use it in your game.

If you post that rather than screenshots if you want people to see what you're doing they may even be able to help.

Personally, I have trouble creating girls because I like them to have some character.

View attachment 679591 View attachment 679595 View attachment 679597 View attachment 679598 View attachment 679602 View attachment 679603
Welp. I tried my best and this is the result. At least enough to recognize that she is Nebet.

1.jpg

Reactions: Turtlesweater42

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Maybe in Illusion's next work they will consider a physics engine and not spending 90% of their budget on voice actors.
Unlikely, but possible. Keep in mind that their next work is out now, the Ai Shoujo thread has been talking about it in relation to the ability to port certain things between the two. Maybe they'll invest the time needed for proper optimzation, too. Only time can truly tell.

Welp. I tried my best and this is the result. At least enough to recognize that she is Nebet.

View attachment 679881
Not bad, it's actually pretty close.

Drakal

Aug 19, 2017
any advice where to find great cards? i found the patreon of evaan, oh shit this guy is amazing doing cards of popular anime-videogame girls.

FaustLola

Nov 4, 2019
Hi, I've download the vpn vpngate (the link was included in the files). I've located the vpn in japan, but I can't get in the network ( failed to acces server). It's the same with Emotion Creator. I've try to change the location in some different places in Japan.
Anyone can help me ? Thanks

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
any advice where to find great cards? i found the patreon of evaan, oh shit this guy is amazing doing cards of popular anime-videogame girls.
In my opinion Evaan, GaryuX, and Creamstar are probably the best card makers right now. I saw great cards coming from zodgame but that's underground and invite only. I've noticed Evaan's mods are very buggy in school mode though, some parts vanished for no apparent reason when the wearer changes rooms.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Should avoid release game with old asset as new game asset for lazyness.....
You don't need a new physics engine every year, or at all really, Havok is a very powerful physics engine designed for use in triple A games created back in 2000 and is still being used in games like Dark Souls, Far Cry 5, Assassin's Creed III, . However, that is just a physics engine designed to be integrated into a larger came creation engine. If you want an entire suite you can make a video game of out of the box then Unreal Engine 4, it's nearly as powerful as Havok and pretty much includes everything you'd need to create a video game. Those are the two main ones I know of which aren't proprietary. This game is probably something that needs one the most, it needs an engine that can adapt the interactions of characters of varying height and size to allow them to interact without clipping into each other or themselves.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
I got Yoyaku and Darkness from this post. How do I install it? Do I have to overwrite the old files with the files inside of "japanese weird name"/koikatu/setup? Or is it something else?

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
You don't need a new physics engine every year, or at all really, Havok is a very powerful physics engine designed for use in triple A games created back in 2000 and is still being used in games like Dark Souls, Far Cry 5, Assassin's Creed III, . However, that is just a physics engine designed to be integrated into a larger came creation engine. If you want an entire suite you can make a video game of out of the box then Unreal Engine 4, it's nearly as powerful as Havok and pretty much includes everything you'd need to create a video game. Those are the two main ones I know of which aren't proprietary. This game is probably something that needs one the most, it needs an engine that can adapt the interactions of characters of varying height and size to allow them to interact without clipping into each other or themselves.
Just notice the difference between AI and HS2 to understand what I'm talking about.
When we speak of assets, it refers to the contents of the game, such as models, textures, etc.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Should avoid release game with old asset as new game asset for lazyness.....
I agree that no new engine is necessary for every game. I also agree that, under normal circumstances, assets being reused is lazy. These are not normal circumstances as Illusion intends for things to be transferable between Ai Shoujo and HS2. Using different assets could create a pretty wide variety of problems, the least of which is messing up the look of a character because assets used in one game that were used to make the character are not in the other game.

Ecchimon

Nov 3, 2019
ran into an issue when I start a game my character doesn't have his bangs any idea what this is? Also how do you save what am I missing? using 4.1

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes