MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Can anyone tell me if Kplug is really necessary? I'm using vanilla and I think it is already good enough. Is there a way to deactivate Kplug in Free H? Cause Kplug interferes in the controls so much that it bothers me.
You can Press F9 or disable the options smartUi from kplug menu....

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
[/QUOTE]
Well, there was ambition at least, i guess...

Was this intended to be posted in the KK thread, though? ._.
No, I just made a comment that Illusion doesn't put much thought into whether their games are fun to play. Essentially they are an extremely boiled down character creator with a tacked on game mechanics to interact with your waifu with less effort than EA puts into the Call of Duty single player campaign.

Someone mentioned Ai Shoujo, it confirmed my assertion.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
No, I just made a comment that Illusion doesn't put much thought into whether their games are fun to play. Essentially they are an extremely boiled down character creator with a tacked on game mechanics to interact with your waifu with less effort than EA puts into the Call of Duty single player campaign.

Someone mentioned Ai Shoujo, it confirmed my assertion.
[/QUOTE]
Vitalsigns That's not the way they usually are, try Artificial Academy 2 and you'll see what I mean. I do believe the constant switch up after every or nearly every project, meaning they lose practically everyone, is part of the issue as is their switch to Unity without anyone competent to teach newbies to the language that aren't coming fresh from university.

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
When they made not enough customization, people get upset about lack of that. When they made more story and not enough gameplay, people got upset about that to much story. When they made lots of events and areas, people got bored about lack of customization. Illusion made a lot of interesting games over the years, but lately it really does seem just like customization matters lately. It's known as the Illusion Grief Cycle ya know, no one is ever happy haha.

Koikatsu struck gold with me though (thanks to modders). I got bored with AI Girl quickly, it was so sluggish and the ultra realistic style bored me to tears. I like that Illusion keeps trying new stuff but yea Unity seems to have stilted their creativity.

Wakabayashi

Sep 12, 2018
I think Kplug is amazing. I'm having a hard time getting used to shortcuts and some functions that, in my case at least, don't work very well. Yet it gives the game lots of new features.

Can't even think of this game w/o Kpug anymore.

Reactions: alex2011
D

Deleted member 2366846

Hey, I did this but it ended up with all 5 extracting into a .file, did you use 7z? maybe rar is just being fucky
Hey, yes, I did use 7zip. When I did what I corroborated I ended up with 1 7z file after extracting.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Hello goblin boy, so, what I did to solve this was right click on the 001 file, click open with, select 7zip or winrar. This changed the icon from a white page to 7z or rar icon, this depends what you use. DO NOT CHANGE THE FILE EXTENSION YOURSELF, this means, do not add .rar or .zip yourself, this did not help me when I tried, do what I suggested. You will end up with one file that has either the 7z or rar icons, though the file extension will remain the same, 001, and 002-005 will still be white icons. Select all of them, 001, which should now have the 7z or rar icon, and 002-005, which should still have the white icons, and then right click, extract here. This worked for me.
So, I don’t see how I’m a goblin, but whatever... I had to end up using the alternative download method and that one works fine. The files never have me the option to open with winRAR but I didn’t look either. The game works now and that is what matters

em0rt41

Apr 4, 2020
Nothing is wrong, 002 to 005 are parts of the first file and extract by themselves once you start the first, the file that comes out is missing the dot before the file type. It is supposed to be a 7z.

You should be able to change it the same way as you add it when creating a character.

It was probably an issue with mods that got updated for that build more than with RX4.1 itself. I don't have these problems, so it is specific to mods you use that I do not.

WinRAR or 7zip, extract the first file only and it will extract the rest automatically, then add a dot before the 7z on the end of the file that comes from that. Extract that and done.

Body tab in the creator, the mod is already applied.

Nobody really uses it anymore as we find it easier to use the repack, no having to install anything, mods already applied.

You could just not use any of the functions. Assuming you already have it installed, just set everything to the lowest setting or, if available, off. There is really only one function that acts by itself without the player needing to do anything, the automatic join thing that has girls join H scenes by themselves. All you have to do is move the bar in Kplug settings all the way to the left or right, whichever way has the number go down, I forgot which. The rest are only activated on player interaction. No, Kplug is not necessary, no mod is, but it enhances the game significantly. So much so that I couldn't even consider playing without it. Also, it shouldn't be messing with controls, it doesn't for me and I didn't mess with any key binds except for the mod that allows you to adjust a character's position in an H scene.

It extracted correctly, the file is missing the dot before the file type, should be a 7z.
You can Press F9 or disable the options smartUi from kplug menu....
I think Kplug is amazing. I'm having a hard time getting used to shortcuts and some functions that, in my case at least, don't work very well. Yet it gives the game lots of new features.

Can't even think of this game w/o Kpug anymore.
Look, sorry for quoting everyone, but it seems you guys were right. I saw that Kplug installs openable/moving genitals somewhere, and decided to reinstall. Problem is that even doing a new installation, I still wasn't able to make it work. I'm sure my game is running perfectly because I'm using a tailored repack and it was working before. For some reason the vagina is not working properly and now seems just not there, I can see there is a seam there but no genital. Ass/dick working.

I followed 2 different manuals, one included in the mod and the other I found elsewhere. Is there anything I'm missing? Is that really hard to do? I'm really new with modding those games and it seems who does need to understand its base structure. I'm a newbie.

Anyway, attached is the manual I've being using if anyone wonders. I've tried the included Kplug manual too, but couldn't attach it here. Thanks for replying you all.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Look, sorry for quoting everyone, but it seems you guys were right. I saw that Kplug installs openable/moving genitals somewhere, and decided to reinstall. Problem is that even doing a new installation, I still wasn't able to make it work. I'm sure my game is running perfectly because I'm using a tailored repack and it was working before. For some reason the vagina is not working properly and now seems just not there, I can see there is a seam there but no genital. Ass/dick working.

I followed 2 different manuals, one included in the mod and the other I found elsewhere. Is there anything I'm missing? Is that really hard to do? I'm really new with modding those games and it seems who does need to understand its base structure. I'm a newbie.

Anyway, attached is the manual I've being using if anyone wonders. I've tried the included Kplug manual too, but couldn't attach it here. Thanks for replying you all.
So far i know there only one manual and one compatibility mod infomation, the manual of kplug is KplugManual.html and compatibilitynote.html for mod information, i don't know what manual you even "read" in first place. Openable pussy is from KplugUncensored folder that repalce the file 00_base in abdata/chara and abdata/studio.
All thing is writing in the manual of kplug.

Reactions: Ric

em0rt41

Apr 4, 2020
It seems my replies are limited for a while, due to being a new user.

I will reinstall and paste it here a screenshot of the game before I install Kplug, and one after I do it to help clear it up. Yes it was that manual I followed first and did not work. Then, I tried another one that I got from a Steam thread from someone who knows what he was doing, since he was teaching others there. In his manual he used Kplug uncensor, but said it was somehow possible to preserve the unique shape of each pussy, from the previous uncensor, since Kplug installs a universal one for all chars.

Well I'm reinstalling and I'll edit once I'm finished.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
It seems my replies are limited for a while, due to being a new user.

I will reinstall and paste it here a screenshot of the game before I install Kplug, and one after I do it to help clear it up. Yes it was that manual I followed first and did not work. Then, I tried another one that I got from a Steam thread from someone who knows what he was doing, since he was teaching others there. In his manual he used Kplug uncensor, but said it was somehow possible to preserve the unique shape of each pussy, from the previous uncensor, since Kplug installs a universal one for all chars.

Well I'm reinstalling and I'll edit once I'm finished.
KplugUncesored and uncensored selector are two different mod...
KplugUncesored can't work with UncesoredSelector, if you use uncesored selector you must use another file from kplug a fix....
KplugUncesored it's a hardmod that replace vanilla file oo_base in abdata/chara and abdata/studio patch and contain a dynamic pussy.
UnceosredSelector it's a sideloader mod, this mod don't replace any vanilla file and is possible change the shape of the genital body but doesn't have any dynamic pussy.
Before i forget, the dynamic pussy from KplugUncesored work only in main game and not in studio.

Reactions: em0rt41
D

Deleted member 2366846

So, I don’t see how I’m a goblin, but whatever... I had to end up using the alternative download method and that one works fine. The files never have me the option to open with winRAR but I didn’t look either. The game works now and that is what matters
I am glad that it works now. I did not mean to insult you by calling you a goblin boy, that is what I call everyone when posting here. No hard feelings please.

em0rt41

Apr 4, 2020
KplugUncesored and uncensored selector are two different mod...
KplugUncesored can't work with UncesoredSelector, if you use uncesored selector you must use another file from kplug a fix....
KplugUncesored it's a hardmod that replace vanilla file oo_base in abdata/chara and abdata/studio patch and contain a dynamic pussy.
UnceosredSelector it's a sideloader mod, this mod don't replace any vanilla file and is possible change the shape of the genital body but doesn't have any dynamic pussy.
Before i forget, the dynamic pussy from KplugUncesored work only in main game and not in studio.
Yes I realize that. Did you check the Steam thread I've mentioned? He did a workaround to make both options work together, but I didn't manage to get it to work myself, so he might be bluffing or running a custom fix he didn't mention. I'm reinstalling my game, for some reason my downloaded RAR files for the game came empty, I had to start all over again. I'll keep a backup this time, it'll save time if I mess the game again.

Thanks for replying, you are all being very helpful, I might stick around, this place is cozy.

bear

Apr 27, 2017
I do remember there is. Twice in my game, in fact. It's under Body > General and/or Body > Randomize right at the top. If not there, it's not installed.
But i think cptgrey's Archetypes mod is better for it, since it's less random and more presets just no idea if it came with BR.
Found the random button and it makes some truly hideous characters. Looks like Archetypes 1.1 did come with RX 4.1 as an optional mod. I'll check it out since it seems more friendly. So far I just haven't been able to get the Quick Controls menu within the Load Menu to appear for some reason. Not sure if it's just under my "Select character folder" overlay menu but I don't know how to move that around to check.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Yes I realize that. Did you check the Steam thread I've mentioned? He did a workaround to make both options work together, but I didn't manage to get it to work myself, so he might be bluffing or running a custom fix he didn't mention. I'm reinstalling my game, for some reason my downloaded RAR files for the game came empty, I had to start all over again. I'll keep a backup this time, it'll save time if I mess the game again.

Thanks for replying, you are all being very helpful, I might stick around, this place is cozy.
there something wrong in that post....
IF you need use only KplugUncensored you need remove UncensoredSelector in Bepinex/plugins folder.
IF you use Uncensored Selector you need use the fix from KplugCore.
I say again.
KplugUncensored dynamic pussy (animate). Fix for Uncensored Selector, no dynamic pussy.
There no way that KplugUncensored can be work with Uncensored Selector with out problem.

Reactions: em0rt41

jestir

May 4, 2018
I spent $60 for a Manual cause the one that comes with this is not in English I like the game but the manual was not in English well what chrome could not translate for me so I went to steam and got the game to get it so I could show some support and get a manual I could read is anyone wants the manual for the game to let me know and I will let them have it but only the manual for the game, not any mods I checked they are the same

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes