kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
ik im a bit late but how do you import characters?
went to this page randomly and i can only download the picture itself... what do i do with it?

jestir

May 4, 2018
ik im a bit late but how do you import characters?
went to this page randomly and i can only download the picture itself... what do i do with it?
download the image file to [ScrewThisNoise] Koikatsu BetterRepack RX4\UserData\chara\female or male if it is a male

Reactions: namprofli3

em0rt41

Apr 4, 2020
there something wrong in that post....
IF you need use only KplugUncensored you need remove UncensoredSelector in Bepinex/plugins folder.
IF you use Uncensored Selector you need use the fix from KplugCore.
I say again.
KplugUncensored dynamic pussy (animate). Fix for Uncensored Selector, no dynamic pussy.
There no way that KplugUncensored can be work with Uncensored Selector with out problem.
Ok! I've managed to install Kplug and it seems the pussy now does have bones, it spreads a bit during H, but it is supposed to be a hole there to chars insides or it is just a cosmetic look that spreads pinky open? Thank you for clearing it up, I think I messed up some steps by not understanding the last installations.

BTW, is there any config file that would let me set a specific light(RGB) when I go into H, without having to change it every.single.time by the sliders? I know there is lock light there, but I mean the RGB sliders always reset. The light in Illusions game are always blown out like the skin wants to blind you. I like to put it down to give a more natural look.

will the mods that come with this one work on the steam version of this game
Yes, but you need to read the documentation of the pack. There is several versions of the game, some mods are made for specific versions:
Jap + Party DLC
Jap fully updated(Party + Darkness DLC)
Steam (Yours)

Make sure you have the updates and DLC necessary to use the pack mods and features. It is in the documentation.
i just download the IMAGE and put it in said folder? thats it?
Yes, Illusion Cards(images) have something like exif data, packed within the image containing character info. Make sure you don't download image thumbnails. You need to click in the arrow down(download) or open the image in a new tab and right click+save.

em0rt41

Apr 4, 2020
well thanks! its been forever so im currently redownloading the game and hopefully manage to get it to run. its always a struggle with illusion games.
Tell me about it, I think the people who mod work more hours than actual devs, they are passionate people and nothing beats passion+dedication when we are talking about work. Now that I finished my Koikatsu installation, I will start my HoneySelect1 installation again, I have a repack from vanilla scratch, which is more reliable to mod, since there is not so much bloat. Can't wait to see all the cards I've been collecting working perfectly. I just wanted HF back so I could run my Chinese/Russian cards again.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Ok! I've managed to install Kplug and it seems the pussy now does have bones, it spreads a bit during H, but it is supposed to be a hole there to chars insides or it is just a cosmetic look that spreads pinky open? Thank you for clearing it up, I think I messed up some steps by not understanding the last installations.

BTW, is there any config file that would let me set a specific light(RGB) when I go into H, without having to change it every.single.time by the sliders? I know there is lock light there, but I mean the RGB sliders always reset. The light in Illusions game are always blown out like the skin wants to blind you. I like to put it down to give a more natural look.

Yes, but you need to read the documentation of the pack. There is several versions of the game, some mods are made for specific versions:
Jap + Party DLC
Steam (Yours)

Make sure you have the updates and DLC necessary to use the pack mods and features. It is in the documentation.

Yes, Illusion Cards(images) have something like exif data, packed within the image containing character info. Make sure you don't download image thumbnails. You need to click in the arrow down(download) or open the image in a new tab and right click+save.
Did you expet realistic thing ? shutdown the pc and go outside for a real thing :BootyTime:

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
So, how do you raise a girls H-lv? Like One girl is still on inexp. and she has max % and like 12 h times how to get to exp?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I didn't ask how to raise her skill lv or experience but how to raise her sex... how ever you would put that, you know "First time' "inexp" "exp" and "lewd" those but I found them elsewhere
That raises by raising the experience in each area that the circular bars mention. You have to have enough total between each to raise her total experience level.

deeznuts420

Aug 15, 2018
Didnt go through all of the pages here but I imagine someone else had a similar issue by now. I got the RX 4.1 Version and whenever I load in certain characters when starting a new game, they spawn without an outfit and half of their head is missing. It looks really strange, I'll add a screenshot once I get the chance later today. The characters look fine in the editor, only happens once I add them to the classroom and not with every character

Jamerson1p

Oct 4, 2019
Which download is corrupt? All links to the current repack work without problems ( #5,980 )
I downloaded from UploadHaven. Parts 1-4 are 3,584,000 KB and part 5 is 2,827,616 KB. No matter what I do with 7z I can't get it to open part 1. Opening part 1 in 7-Zip leads to the first picture here. Highlighting all of them and extracting doesn't work either.

Jamerson1p

Oct 4, 2019
Nevermind, I seemed to have fixed it. For some reason part 1s extension was .7z instead of .001 and this was causing problems with 7-Zip.

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Found the random button and it makes some truly hideous characters. Looks like Archetypes 1.1 did come with RX 4.1 as an optional mod. I'll check it out since it seems more friendly. So far I just haven't been able to get the Quick Controls menu within the Load Menu to appear for some reason. Not sure if it's just under my "Select character folder" overlay menu but I don't know how to move that around to check.
Wasn't the load menu under the heart icon? I remember being able to access all of my pieces there as well as load them individually under "Favorites" or something. Then again, i only properly used it once.

I spent $60 for a Manual cause the one that comes with this is not in English I like the game but the manual was not in English well what chrome could not translate for me so I went to steam and got the game to get it so I could show some support and get a manual I could read is anyone wants the manual for the game to let me know and I will let them have it but only the manual for the game, not any mods I checked they are the same
Does F5 help or is that what's not translated? If latter, .

i just download the IMAGE and put it in said folder? thats it?
Yes!
More like a fun fact than help, but you can also check if they have data by opening them with notepad and not saving them.

will the mods that come with this one work on the steam version of this game
Jap + Party DLC
Steam (Yours)

Also a heads-up, the Steam BetterRepack was discontinued so i recommend to use the JP version, only the non-steam DLC is not translated.

Didnt go through all of the pages here but I imagine someone else had a similar issue by now. I got the RX 4.1 Version and whenever I load in certain characters when starting a new game, they spawn without an outfit and half of their head is missing. It looks really strange, I'll add a screenshot once I get the chance later today. The characters look fine in the editor, only happens once I add them to the classroom and not with every character
If it only happens during freeroam and talking to them, i'd imagine you will need to force hi-poly under options (which will take a big performance hit depending on your settings and specs) since afaik, mod content doesn't have low poly models.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes